Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Kiss And The Effect From It

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 6 - The Kiss And The Effect From It

Chapter 6 - The Kiss And The Effect From It
Chapter 6- The Kiss and the Effect From It

Everyone went home after the crushing scene of seeing Sonic the Hedgehog leave Earth. Except Shadow and Amy. They walked in the park.
“What was up with you?!” asked Amy madly, getting in front of Shadow, making him stop.
“What do you mean?” asked Shadow, confused.
“You were all jealous!” exclaimed Amy.
“Even when I was crying,” Amy tried to walk away, but Shadow caught her arm.
“Let go,” ordered Amy. Shadow pulled her to him, his body against hers. Amy blushed. Shadow smiled.
“I thought you would figure out eventually,” Amy gave him a confused look.
“First, I wanna know something- do you love me?” asked Shadow. Amy blushed even more.
“W-why do you ask?” she asked quickly.
“Tell me. If you lie, I’ll be able to tell,” replied Shadow.
“Maybe,” answered Amy.
“I’ll take that as a yes,” replied Shadow.
“Hey!” exclaimed Amy.
“Then give me your answer! I don’t see what’s so hard,” replied Shadow.
“I’ll answer your question if you answer mine- do you love me?” asked Amy. Shadow blushed too.
“Y-yes,” Amy’s jaw dropped. Shadow got closer to her face, a centimeter away from touching noses.
“Your turn,” he whispered. Amy smiled.
“I’ll let you answer that,” She leaned in and kissed Shadow’s lips.
Shadow was surprised at first, but eventually kissed back. He pulled back some time later to answer.
“You love me,”
“Maybe,” replied Amy.
“My sister will be so jealous that I kissed her “future husband”,” Shadow raised his eyebrow.
“Uh...,” Amy laughed.
“Why do you think she was all over you?” Shadow hugged her.
“She will be upset,” Amy hugged him back, but was reminded of Sonic. Shadow felt tears trickle down his back. He pulled away.
“You okay?”
“I just miss Sonic,” answered Amy, crying. Shadow moved Amy’s bangs and kissed her forehead.
“I’m sorry,”

With Knuckles...

“I can’t believe I love Rouge,” he whispered. He started drawing on a sheet of paper. He sighed then crumpled it up and left his desk to go and find something to eat. Rouge came in.
“Hey, Knuckles...,” She stopped when she saw the red echidna wasn’t in there. She found the piece of paper on his desk and opened it. She gasped when she saw was Knuckles drew. It was a heart with his and her name in it. She hid it behind her back and walked downstairs. She found Knuckles in the kitchen.
“Hey, Knuckles,” Knuckles turned, and so did his stomach.
“Yeah?” Rouge smiled.
“What’s this?” She showed Knuckles the paper. Knuckles felt his heart stop and turned redder than he did when he was on top of Rouge a few days ago. He ran off.
“Knuckles!” exclaimed Rouge. She heard a door slam. She looked at the picture again.
“I feel the same way, Knuckles...,” She walked upstairs and stopped at Knuckles’ door.
“Knuckles, let me in,”
“No,” replied Knuckles. Rouge tried to open the door, but something heavy was in front of it, and pushing the door back. Rouge looked at the bottom of the door to see a little bit of Knuckles’ tail sticking out. He was sitting in front of the door! Rouge tried again.
“Knuckles, I’m not mad,” No reply. Rouge sighed and turned her back to the door. She hit in gently with her back, and slid down. Knuckles heard. A tear fell out of his eye.
“What the heck? I’m crying?” whispered Knuckles. Rouge heard. She looked at the little bit of Knuckles’ tail sticking out. She touched it. Knuckles went wide eyed and pulled his tail away. He was blushing. Rouge didn’t know how to get through to him. She pulled out a pen and wrote on the back of the piece of paper. She slid it under the door. Knuckles saw it, sighed, and then picked it up. He read the back.
Knuckles, I’m not mad, trust me. I know you’re crying, too. Just open the door. I want to talk to you.
Knuckles swallowed, and then got up. He wiped his eyes and opened the door. Rouge fell in when the door stopped supporting her. She laughed nervously as Knuckles stood over her. Knuckles walked away and sat on his bed. Rouge got up. She closed the door behind her.
“Knuckles-”
“Go ahead. Make fun of me,” interrupted Knuckles.
“I don’t want to make fun of you!” replied Rouge.
“That’s a first,” said Knuckles. Rouge sat by Knuckles and placed a hand on his shoulder. Knuckles pulled away, got up, and walked to his window. Rouge got behind him and rubbed his shoulders. Knuckles went red again.
“Knuckles, turn around,” Knuckles didn’t. Rouge tried to force him. He wouldn’t budge.
“That’s it. Knuckles, I love you too,” said Rouge. Knuckles turned redder. He turned around, and Rouge kissed his lips.

With Sonic, later that night...

Sonic finally drifted off to sleep that night in his bed, in the house he never wanted to see again without Amy living close.

Sonic’s Dream...

Amy was running from Eggman, Sonic trying his best to hold him off. Eggman blasted Sonic to a wall. Sonic groaned as his body hit the ground. He tried to get up, but fell. Eggman laughed evilly.
“Say goodbye, Amy Rose,” He shot her.

Reality...

“AMY!” Sonic yelled as he sat up in his bed. He started panting. He rubbed his face and noticed he was sweating. Then he noticed tears in his eyes.
“That’s not sweat,” He got up and walked to the bathroom. He wiped his face off with a towel. School was in a few weeks. Was the going to become a regular thing? He heard his bedroom door open.
“Sonic? Are you okay? I heard you scream,” Sonic walked out of his bathroom to find Sonia.
“Yeah,” he answered.
“What happened?” asked Sonia.
“Bad dream,” answered Sonic. Sonia went up to him.
“You were crying again. It was about Amy?” Sonic nodded.
“Eggman shot her,” Sonia hugged her little brother.
“Hey, it’ll be alright. A least you have one way to keep in touch,”
“I’m grounded from TV this week, so what am I going to do? Sit here and cry about her?” asked Sonic.
“Go outside and meet some people,” answered Sonia. Sonic pulled away from his sister.
“I like my idea better,” He got back in bed.
“Thanks for checking on me,” Sonia nodded, and then walked out, shutting his door behind her. Sonic didn’t sleep for the rest of the night.

The next morning...

“Where’s Sonic?” asked Sasha.
“He has a nightmare last night, so he’s still asleep probably,” answered Sonia.
“Did he wet the bed?” asked Manic, hopefully.
“No!” answered Sonia.
“His face was wet, though,” she mumbled to herself, cutting a piece of her pancake. She stuffed it in her mouth. Sonic came out of his room.
“Morning, cry baby,” said Manic. Sonic growled.
“Shut up!” Sasha looked at Manic.
“I don’t want to her one more word out of you until you finish breakfast, you got it?!” Manic nodded. Sasha looked at Sonic.
“Want some breakfast?” Sonic shook his head, but got some orange juice and sat down at the table. Manic finished his breakfast.
“I bet Sonia lied. You wet the bed,” Sonic got up and chased Manic.
“BOYS!!!” yelled Sasha. They stopped chasing each other.
“It’s not my fault he’s a bed wetter,” replied Manic.
“I DID NOT WET THE BED!” yelled Sonic.
“You cried though! What did you dream about?” asked Manic. Sonic shook his head and brushed past his annoying excuse for a brother.
“It was about Amy, I bet,” Sonic stopped dead in his tracks.
“Manic!” exclaimed Sonia and Sasha.
“It’s not my fault he’s mad because Amy had his first kiss, and it wasn’t him,” replied Manic.
“What do you mean?” asked Sonic.
“Oh, you didn’t read it? I taped it to your door,” answered Manic. Sonic looked at his door. Manic wasn’t lying. He tore it off the door and skimmed through it. He threw the paper and ran out of the house. What made him that way? These words-
I kissed Shadow, and he kissed me back! Violet must be so jealous right now! Just don’t tell Sonic, alright?

In the house...

Sonia walked over to the letter and picked it up.
“YOU IDIOT THAT LETTER WAS FOR ME!!!” She ran out of the house, calling Sonic’s name. She caught up with him.
“Sonic,”
“Leave me alone,” Sonic replied.
“Sonic, that letter was to me,” said Sonia.
“I don’t care, now I really don’t have a chance with Amy! And worse, she didn’t want me knowing!” exclaimed Sonic. He ran off, and before he did, Sonia heard a noise that confirmed he was sobbing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment