Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Meeting Someone New

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 7 - Meeting Someone New

Chapter 7 - Meeting Someone New
Chapter 7- Meeting Someone New

Sonia came back into the house and slammed the door.
“That went well,”
“Manic, you’re grounded. Go to your room, now,” said Sasha. Manic went to his room.
“I feel kinda sorry for Sonic,” Sonia admitted.
“He’ll get over it,” replied Sasha, no concern whatsoever in her voice. She walked away. Sonia watched her.

With Sonic...

Sonic sat by a tree feeling alone and cold, even though the sun was warmer here than it was on Earth. Someone ran past him, and tripped. Sonic got up and helped her pick up some papers and some books.
“You okay?”
“Yeah, thanks,” thanked the girl. Sonic handed her the papers and books. He stood up, and so did the girl. She was a brown mix between a hedgehog and a fox. She had blonde, shoulder length wavy hair and golden eyes, glasses covering them up. She was wearing a pink sweater and jeans, the sweater tucked in. She had gloves, and pink shoes. She had a fox tail, and quills like a hedgehog.
“I’m Sonic,” introduced Sonic. The girl looked up.
“Sonic...the Hedgehog?” asked the girl. Sonic nodded.
“I’m Gretchen,” introduced Gretchen. She held out her hand. Sonic shook it.
“My family and I just moved here. My sisters in love with you,” informed Gretchen.
“Great, more fan girls,” replied Sonic. Gretchen laughed.
“Yeah, my rooms all scientific while hers is decorated with you,”
“Scientific, huh?” asked Sonic. Gretchen laughed.
“Yeah, I know. I’m pretty nerdy,” Sonic shook his head.
“No, you’re like my friend Tails,” He sighed.
“Where is Tails?” asked Gretchen. Sonic looked sad again.
“Sonic, what’s wrong?” asked Gretchen.
“I left behind all my friends on Earth...and my crush. She was my best friend,” answered Sonic.
“...Amy...is that why you’re crying?” asked Gretchen. Sonic wiped his face.
“Yeah,”
“Sonic the Hedgehog...a crier. Never thought about that,” replied Gretchen.
“So, what’s your sister’s name?” asked Sonic.
“Grace. She’s my twin sister, but is NOTHING like me,” answered Gretchen.
“She’s stupid, and she loves you, and she loves pink and purple,”
“So, you’re smart, you hate me, and you hate pink and purple?” asked Sonic. Gretchen shook her head.
“No! I mean, yes on the smart part, but I don’t hate you, and I don’t hate pink. I hate purple, but my mom got me these,” She pointed to her glasses. The rim was purple. She pushed her glasses up. They were on the tip of her nose.
“So, why are you here if you don’t want to?” asked Gretchen. They both started walking.
“My mom made me,” answered Sonic.
“I save the world for a living, and she wouldn't let me stay. Don’t you think that’s weird?” asked Sonic.
“Run away,” answered Gretchen.
“Can’t. I’m stuck here. The portal we came in only allowed four people to come- My sister, my brother, my mom, and me,” replied Sonic.
“What happened to your dad?” asked Gretchen.
“He died when I was five,” answered Sonic.
“How?” asked Gretchen. Sonic looked at her.
“You’re pretty curious,”
“Part of being smart, I guess,” replied Gretchen. That’s when Sonic saw she had braces.
“You have braces?”
“Answer my question first,” replied Gretchen
“The Mobian Army,” answered Sonic.
“He got shot,”
“My dad survived!” exclaimed Gretchen.
“Lucky,” replied Sonic.
“I’m getting my braces off this month,” informed Gretchen.
“And I’m sorry about your father,”
“His name was Maniac,” replied Sonic.
“Maybe my dad knew him!” exclaimed Gretchen.
“What’s your dad’s name?” asked Sonic.
“David,” answered Gretchen.
“My mom’s name is Galaxy,”
“Mine’s name is Sasha,” replied Sonic.
“What are your sibling’s names?” asked Gretchen.
“Manic and Sonia. Sonia’s older, and Manic’s younger,” answered Sonic. Gretchen nodded, then got out her note pad and scribbled around on it. Sonic raised an eyebrow.
“Do you get in trouble most?” asked Gretchen.
“Yeah, I’m grounded right now, for being mean to my brother. He didn’t get grounded,” answered Sonic. More scribbling occurred from Gretchen.
“How old are you, your brother, and sister?”
“I’m fifteen, Manic, my brother, is twelve, and Sonia, my sister, is eighteen,” answered Sonic. Gretchen smiled as she wrote this down.
“I know why you had to come,”
“Why?!” asked Sonic.
“Sonia gets in the least amount of trouble, right?” asked Gretchen. Sonic nodded.
“That’s because she’s the oldest. It’s hard to explain...anyway, the youngest seems to get in trouble more,” replied Gretchen.
“But I get in trouble more,” said Sonic.
“That’s because Manic’s depressed about what happened to Maniac,” informed Gretchen.
“And Sonia’s about to leave the house for good?” Sonic nodded.
“Your mom doesn’t want you to grow up,” said Gretchen, shutting her notebook. Sonic looked at her.
“What?”
“Sonia’s going to be gone soon, and your mom knows you’re a great fighter like Maniac. She doesn’t want you to grow up, leave, then get killed by Eggman, kinda like your father got killed by the other side,” answered Gretchen.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment