Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Someone Gets A Boyfriend

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 8 - Someone Gets A Boyfriend

Chapter 8 - Someone Gets A Boyfriend
Chapter 8- Someone Gets A Boyfriend

Shadow got thrown to the ground. He moaned, but got up, determined to fight.
“CHAOS...BLAST!” he yelled. Eggman’s robot fell, then got back up, and swiped Shadow across the ground like he was a bug. Shadow got back up, his back sore now. He could feel blood running down it.
“That’s it...Tails! Throw me a ring!” Shadow exclaimed. Tails was up in the air, in his X-Tornado, watching Shadow. He heard Shadow, because of the communicator on Shadow’s wrist. It came through to anyone wearing one, and the X-Tornado. Tails sent down a ring. Shadow caught it, and crushed it in his hand. He turned to a ball and flew at the robot, making a hole through it. He landed, and then made another hole in it. The robot blew up, sending Shadow across the ground again. Eggman flew in the air screaming, and disappeared.
“SHADOW!” yelled Amy, standing next to Tails. Tails landed the X-Tornado, and Amy got out and ran to Shadow.
“Shadow!” Shadow slowly opened his eyes.
“Amy?” Then, something pushed her out of the way. It was Violet.
“Are you okay my sweetness?!” Shadow tried to move, but his back was sore.
“Violet, get away from him! He’s not your boyfriend!” Amy exclaimed, pushing her.
“He’s not yours either!’ replied Violet.
“But he loves me, that’s for sure!” exclaimed Amy. Shadow blushed.
“See?!” asked Amy, pointing at him.
“So, he’s not blushing at you! Why would he? You’re a brat!”
“You’ve stolen all my crushes!” exclaimed Amy, hitting Violet with her hammer. Violet pulled out her black, gray, and purple one. It had spikes on it.
“What happened to Sonic?” Amy looked at her evilly.
“I HATE IT WHEN YOU MAKE FUN OF ME AND SONIC, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I DON’T LOVE HIM BACK!” Violet hit Amy with her hammer. Amy fell to the ground.
“I don’t think you want to mess with me, considering I’m stronger. Amy tried to get up. Violet tried to hit her again. Someone grabbed the hammer out of her hands. Violet turned.
“Give me it back, Shadow,”
“No,” replied Shadow. He threw it.
“I love Amy, and she loves me. Now go away, and leave her alone,” Violet hit him.
“No you don’t! You love me!” Shadow backed away.
“In your dreams, in my nightmares,” Violet ran off. Shadow went up to Amy.
“Are you okay?” Amy looked at him. Shadow noticed she was crying.
“Amy, how hard did she hit you?”
“As hard as Knuckles can punch,” answered Amy. She hugged Shadow. Shadow hugged her back. Amy looked at Shadow’s back, and noticed he was bleeding. She pulled away.
“Shadow, you’re bleeding like crazy,” Shadow sighed.
“Yeah, stupid robot,” Amy stood up and held out her hand to Shadow. Shadow grabbed her hand, and Amy helped him up. She let go, and kissed Shadow’s cheek. Shadow blushed.
“Feel better?” asked Amy. Shadow nodded.
“Your cheeks are practicly glowing,” replied Amy.
“Uh...yeah...about that...,” started Shadow. Amy put her finger over his lips.
“I love you too, Shadow,”
“How’d you know I was going to say that?” asked Shadow, his stomach turning, and Amy’s finger still over his mouth.
“I’m a girl, Shadow,” replied Amy.
“Move your finger,” Shadow commanded. Amy shook her head. Shadow smirked.
“You asked for it,” He bit her finger, but lightly. Amy pulled it away.
“Ow!” She laughed though.
“Meanie,” Shadow laughed too.
“That’s a first,” Amy informed, taking off her glove and wiping it off.
“What do you mean?” asked Shadow.
“For one, someone biting my finger,” answered Amy, joking. Shadow went redder.
“Sorry about that,” Amy slipped her glove back on.
“And...your laugh...I have never heard it,”
“Yeah...I haven’t laughed like that in a few years,” replied Shadow.
“A few years? Come on, Shadow,” said Amy.
“Okay, fifty years,” corrected Shadow. Amy giggled. She grabbed his hand.
“Okay, come on, I’m gonna take you to my house so I can patch you up,” Shadow looked at her nervously.
“What’s wrong?” asked Amy.
“One, your sister,” answered Shadow.
“Don’t worry, my mom is very strict, even if she does look sweet. I get my personality from her, I guess,” replied Amy.
“The sweet part, you got right,” complimented Shadow. Amy blushed.
“The second thing is...your mom herself...I don’t know what she’ll think,” informed Shadow.
“If I have her personality, she’ll give you a chance like I did with you,” said Amy. Shadow gave her a slight smile.
“Okay,” Even if his back hurt like crap, Shadow walked to Amy’s with her. When they walked in, Rosie greeted them with a smile.
“Hello, Amy...sorry, I can’t seem to remember your name,” she said to Amy, and then Shadow.
“Shadow,” answered Shadow.
“Amy, why’d you bring him?” asked Rosie.
“Turn around, Shadow,” said Amy. Shadow turned and showed Rosie his back.
“Oh, wow. Amy, the first aid kit’s in the upstairs closet,” Rosie informed.
“Thanks, Mom,” thanked Amy. She went upstairs, and Shadow followed. Amy opened the closet.
“So, where’s your room?” asked Shadow. Amy got out the first aid kit and closed the door. She pointed at the end of the hall.
“That one. Violet’s is downstairs. She practically lives in the basement though,” She went into the bathroom, on the right side of the hall, next to the closet. She got a towel, and wet a washcloth. They went into her room. Amy laid the towel on the bed.
“Okay, sit on the towel,” Shadow couldn’t help but notice her whole bedroom was pink.
“I think it needs a little more pink,” He sat on the towel.
“Shut up, I’ve had it this way since I was little,” she laughed. She sat behind him.
“Sorry if anything burns,” She started wiping the blood off Shadow’s back with the wet washcloth.
“So, do you live anywhere?”
“No, I sleep under trees and on park benches,” answered Shadow. Amy leaned over him.
“That’s gotta hurt, especially now because your back,” She stopped leaning over him and finished getting the blood off his back.
“This may sting,” She sprayed his back with something. Shadow turned his head.
“What IS that stuff?!”
“It helps, trust me. Does it burn?” replied Amy.
“A little, yes,” answered Shadow, turning away.
“Aw, is it too much for the Ultimate Lifeform to handle?” asked Amy, jokingly.
“No!” answered Shadow, as if Amy just asked him to kiss Knuckles.
“Gosh,” replied Amy. She finished messing with his back.
“Does that feel better?”
“Yes, thank you, Amy,” thanked Shadow, hopping off the bed. Amy put everything away.
“Maybe you can stay here for a while! If...it’s okay with you,” Shadow smirked.
“It’s fine with me,” Amy smiled.
“Great! Just let me ask my mom,” She ran downstairs. Shadow watched her.
“I hope Violet won’t be a problem...I REALLY hope I can stay,” Amy came back up a few minutes later to find Shadow looked at some pictures. Amy walked up to him.
“Where’d you find those?” Shadow looked at her.
“On the floor, kind of under your bed. I was looking at my back with the mirror and saw them. Looks like you fell asleep with them or something,” He handed the pictures to her.
“Thanks,” thanked Amy. Shadow watched her look through some quickly and then stare at one.
“What’s that one?” asked Shadow. Amy looked up at him, and then showed him the picture. It was one of her and Sonic. Shadow growled a bit. Amy smiled then set the pictures down.
“You get jealous so easily,”
“Why would I be jealous of him?” asked Shadow.
“Because he’s known me longer,” answered Amy. Shadow looked at the ground.
“Got a point there,” Amy laughed.
“Oh, yeah! You can stay!” Shadow looked up at her.
“I can? For how long?!”
“Until your back heals,” answered Amy.
“One night?” asked Shadow. Amy looked at him confused.
“It doesn’t take long for me to heal,” replied Shadow.
“Well, one night is better than zero,” informed Amy, wrapping her arms around Shadow’s neck and touching her nose to his. Shadow blushed furiously. Amy smiled at him.
“You’re so cute when you do that,” Shadow smiled back, but then frowned.
“What’s wrong?” asked Amy.
“Maria said that to me,” answered Shadow. Amy hugged him.
“I’m sorry,”
“It’s okay,” replied Shadow, hugging her back. Someone cleared their throat at the door. Shadow and Amy stopped hugging and looked at the person. It was Rosie. Shadow blushed furiously again. Amy laughed nervously.
“Yes, Mom?” Rosie smiled.
“Dinner will be ready in a few,”
“Thanks for letting me stay, Rosie,” thanked Shadow, nervously.
“It’s no trouble at all!” replied Rosie.
“Mom, please keep Violet from coming upstairs,” begged Amy. Rosie nodded.
“I will,” She walked out. Amy looked at Shadow nervously.
“Wonder how Violet will take it,”
“I’ll protect you if she tries to do anything, anyway,” replied Shadow, smiling at her. Amy smiled back.

With Rosie...

“I can’t help but think Amy’s made the wrong choice...,” She looked at a picture on the wall in the kitchen. It was one with Sonic and Amy. She sighed.
“It’s not my decision who Amy does and doesn’t love...but I think she would be way happier with Sonic,”
“And I would be happier if I had Shadow,” said a voice. Rosie turned.
“Violet, you can’t sneak up on me like that!”
“Sorry,” replied Violet.
“Shadow’s going to be spending the night, and I don’t want you ruining his stay. So no talking nonsense,” informed Rosie, getting back to her cooking. Violet growled quietly, and went upstairs.

Upstairs...

She found Shadow and Amy kissing each other on the lips.
“HEY GUYS!” she exclaimed. Shadow fell from shock, Amy falling on top of him. Violet cracked up laughing. Shadow was blushing hard, and Amy was red from anger. She got off of Shadow.
“MOM!” she yelled. Violet ran off.
“Violet!” yelled Rosie. Amy slammed her door. Shadow got up.
“That really helps my back,” Amy turned to him.
“Now you see what I have to deal with,” She looked sad, and leaned against her door. Shadow went up to her.
“I feel sorry for you,” Amy started crying.
“She stole my last boyfriend. I don’t want that to happen to us,” Shadow picked her up bridal style.
“Amy, that’s not going to happen. One, because we’re not together,” Amy went as red as Shadow was a minute ago.
“Oh...yeah,”
“We...could be...,” said Shadow. Amy sat up, still in Shadow’s arms, and her nose touched Shadow’s.
“Then you’re my boyfriend, and I’m your girlfriend,”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment