Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Letter

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 9 - The Letter

Chapter 9 - The Letter
Chapter 9- The Letter

With Sonic...

He came home and closed the door.
"Mom!" His mom came of of the kitchen.
"What is it?"
"I know why would didn't want me staying on Earth," answered Sonic. Sonia came out of the kitchen.
"And why is that?" asked Sasha.
"Because you don't want me to get killed by Eggman," answered Sonic.
"Sonic, go to your room," Sasha replied.
"For what?! For finding out what you did so I couldn't stay on Earth?! Shadow is a pretty great fighter, but sometimes, we need to help each other out! If Eggman attacked, and Shadow couldn't beat him, all my friends could die! Would you rather risk billions of people? Or one hedgehog?" explained Sonic. They were all silent until Sasha broke it.
"Sonic, go to your room!" Sonic shook his head.
"FINE, BUT YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" He ran to his room an nearly broke his door slamming it. Sonia looked at Sasha.
"Sonia, just...do whatever," said Sasha. Sonia walked away. She usually took her moms side, but this time, she was with Sonic.

With Gretchen...

"OMG YOU MET SONIC THE HEDGEHOG?!" screamed Grace. Gretchen unplugged her ears, knowing that was going to happen.
"Yes,"
"I WANNA MEET HIM!" yelled Grace. Gretchen pushed her glasses up.
"I don't know where he lives,"
"Fine," replied Grace.
"Grace, I don't know. He has a lot of things going on right now," answered Gretchen.
"C'mon, Gretch!" exclaimed Grace. Gretchen sighed.
"Fine, but it's only if he answers yes. He already has a crush, so don't be all over him," Grace squealed.
"Like that," replied Gretchen, annoyed, and with a sweat mark on her head. She walked out of the house. She hated being cooped up inside.
"Stupid Grace obsession," Walking along the dirt road, she met Sonic again.
"Hey, Gretchen! What's up?" asked Sonic.
"Cumulus," answered Gretchen. Sonic looked at her confused.
"What?"
"It's a joke. Cumulus is a type of cloud," answered Gretchen.
"Never mind. What's up with you?"
"Nothing really. I got sent to my room and snuck out," answered Sonic.
"My sister wants to meet you. Do you mind coming over to our house?"
"No, not at all," replied Sonic.
"Thanks, it'll mean a lot to Grace," thanked Gretchen. They started walking.
"So, what did your mom say?"
"To go to my room," answered Sonic.
"She ruined my life," Gretchen looked at the ground.
"What's Amy like?" Sonic sighed.
"Beautiful, funny, cute, sweet- the list goes on,"
"Not a negative adjective in sight," replied Gretchen, looking back up at Sonic. Sonic nodded.
"I love her to death, but she loves Shadow the Hedgehog,"
"Jealousy," said Gretchen. Sonic froze.
"Gretchen, can you wait for me right here? I'll be back," He ran off.

With Sonic...

He ran to the Master Emerald to see a letter addressed to him. Letters would always go there. He opened it up.
Dear Sonic,
Sonia told me what happened...I didn't know you'd be that hurt. I didn't want you to know because...I didn't want to hurt you in the first place. I guess it didn't turn out like I planned. I guess I should tell you this...I know that you won't like it, but Sonic, Shadow's staying over at my house tonight and...he became my boyfriend. You're a great guy, and you'll find a great girl someday, probably better than me. Violet continues to make fun of us, Tails is working on inventions, and Knuckles...well, I let him tell you. ;). My mom says hi, Violet says I'm cheating on you...I hate her... and Shadow needs to talk to you. So, I'll hand the pen to him. Sonic, I want you to read this, please. I know you hate him, but do it for me. Good luck with everything and tell everyone I said hi.
Love, Amy Rose


Well, for starters, Eggman tore up my back, but Amy fixed it. I blew up the robot, and that was the first and only attack so far. I'm probably going to get another attack- but by Violet. I told her I love Amy and not her. Amy said Rosie will keep an eye on her. I'm still not going to sleep tonight. I won't really be seeing you around, so I'll just say I'll POSSIBLY right back soon.
Shadow


Sonic sighed, a tear running down his cheek.
"I'll write her back later," He got up and ran off.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

charriii5 on July 12, 2009, 11:21:56 AM

charriii5 on
charriii5That sucks. Honestly. Damn you Amy Rose, but who can control love, right?