Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Talking To David

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 10 - Talking To David

Chapter 10 - Talking To David
Chapter 10- Talking To David

Shadow sat at the end of the table, Amy on his left, Rosie on his right, and Violet in front of him. It was quiet.
"So, Mom, where is Shadow going to sleep?" asked Amy.
"I guess he can stay in your fathers old room," suggested Rosie.
"No! He died in there!" exclaimed Violet. Shadow looked at Amy.
"How?" Amy sighed.
"He was in the Army. He got shot...and...," Shadow nodded in understandment. He took a bite of his food.
"So, Amy, how is Sonic doing?" asked Violet.
"I wouldn't know. He hasn't wrote back yet," answered Amy, looking at her food. She sighed.
"Maybe he's not your friend anymore," said Violet. Amy looked up at her. She tried to say something, but it was stuck in her throat. What if he wasn't? She looked at her mom.
"May I be excuesed?" Her mom sighed.
"Yes, you may," Amy got up, put her food in the trash, her plate in the sink, and ran upstairs. Shadow looked at Rosie.
"Can I go talk to her?" Rosie nodded.
"I need to have a talk with Violet, anyway," Shadow did what Amy did, and then ran upstairs. He knocked on Amy's door.
"Amy,"
"Come in," replied Amy. Shadow opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him.
"Sonic would never do that," Amy was crying. She was also looking at something as she sat on her bed. Shadow walked up to her and looked. It was a picture of her and Sonic. Shadow rubbed Amy's back.
"It'll be okay,"
"I HATE VIOLET!" screamed Amy.
"I wish she would just get out of my life!" Shadow kissed Amy to calm her down. Amy didn't kiss back. She knew what Shadow was doing. She pushed him away.
"Thanks, Shadow, but it's not helping," Shadow looked down.
"I can't stand seeing you like this," Amy sighed.
"Fine, don't look at me," Shadow did anyway. Amy noticed. Shadow smirked. Amy kissed him, and Shadow kissed her back. Amy pulled away after ten seconds. Shadow was blushing. Amy giggled.
"You still blush?" Shadow blushed harder.
"It's too hard to quit," Amy smiled and kissed his cheek.

With Sonic...

Grace screamed. Sonic fell backwards.
"OMG! SONIC!" yelled Grace. Gretchen looked at Sonic.
"See what I have to deal with?" Sonic got up.
"Can I talk to your dad?" Gretchen nodded. She led him to her fathers study.
"Dad, our guest wants to speak with you," Her father turned around in his chair. He was a brown fox. He got up and walked up to Sonic.
"David the Fox," He held out his hand.
"Sonic the Hedgehog," introduced Sonic.
"What ever Grace did I am very sorry," apologized David. Sonic laughed.
"It's not about her or me, actually. I heard you were in the M.A,"
"Yes sir, I was," replied David.
"Did you know Maniac?" asked Sonic. David nodded.
"Yes. Your father talked about your family the most. Mostly you,"
"Me?" asked Sonic, pointing to himself. David nodded again.
"He wanted you to grow up to be a great fighter someday. So did your mother," Sonic looked at Gretchen, and then back at David. He explained the whole thing that happened with him, Amy, his mother, and Shadow. David chuckled.
"You really like this gal, am I right?" Sonic blushed bright red.
"Yeah, but she loves Shadow, and I just...I've been in love with her for so long...and I can't change it no matter how hard I try,"
"Heh heh, you sound like your father. Ever since he met your mom, he's loved her. It took a long time before she liked him back," replied David. Grace came in quietly.
"So, your mother made you leave your best friend slash crush. Gretchen's probably right. She always is," said David. Gretchen smiled.
"Hold it- how long did it take for mt mother to like my father back?" asked Sonic. David thought.
"Five years?" Sonic sighed and looked down. He looked back up and smiled at David.
"Thanks for everything,"
"No problem,"
"Wait...you knew Daniel too, right?" asked Sonic.
"The purple one? Yeah. He always talked about Amy and Violet," answered David. Sonic nodded.
"Thanks,"
"No problem. Y'all have fun," Sonic and Gretchen turned to see Grace. Grace walked out and Sonic and Gretchen followed.
"Sonic, can I have your autograph?!" asked Grace. Sonic sighed.
"Where?" Grace led him to her room. Sonic signed her poster and walked out.
"Wow, her room...," Gretchen laughed.
"Okay, I got to go. See ya, Gretch. Nice meeting ya, Grace," Sonic said. He ran out. Grace giggled.
"He's so hot," Gretchen backed away.

Later that night...

"I hate walking to Chuck's," informed Amy. Shadow picked her up.
"You don't have to walk," Amy giggled.
"Hang on," said Shadow. Amy tightened her grip. Shadow ran off. He stopped in front of the teleporter. Knuckles was writing a letter.
"Oh, hey guys!" Rouge came from a different room.
"Hello, Amy. Shadow," Shadow set Amy down.
"So, what happened between you two?" asked Rouge. Amy smiled.
"We're together," She grabbed Shadow's hand. Shadow blushed.
"How cute!" exclaimed Rouge.
"What about you and Knuckles?" asked Shadow.
"What about us?" asked Knuckles, blushing hard, but not looking up from the letter.
"Nothing is going on," informed Rouge. Knuckles handed Amy a letter.
"It's from Sonic," Amy took it.
"Thanks," She looked at Shadow. Shadow picked her up and ran off to Amy's.

At Amy's...

Amy opened the letter.

Dear Amy and Shadow,
Well, what happens, happens, right? Amy, I'm not mad. Shadow...if you do anything to her...you're dead. Amy, there's not a girl better than you. Violet's stupid, don't listen to her. Uh oh, what's with the wink? Lol. Let's see what's been going on...I got sent to my room because I found out why I couldn't stay on Earth! My mother knows that I'm gonna be a fighter like my father, and she doesn't want to lose me. I fell down because a fan girl screamed, and I had to sign her poster...one of many... *Twitch* I talked to her and another foxes father, who's not obsessed with me. He knew my dad and yours through the M.A! My dad talked about me the most, and your father talked about you and Violet. But, my mom actually WANTED me to fight! Now she doesn't because she can't lose me. Shadow, call Eggman Egghead for me. Amy, tell everyone I said hi. Write back soon,
Sonic

Amy looked at Shadow.
"You were right," Shadow nodded.
"I told you," Rosie opened the door.
"Okay, I set up the guest, room, Amy can show you where it is. Don't fall asleep in here," she explained to Shadow.
"Yes Mam," Rosie looked at Amy.
"Don't stay up too late. Love you,"
"Love you too," replied Amy. Rosie shut the door.
"What do you want to do?" asked Amy.
"This," answered Shadow. He kissed her. Amy kissed him back.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

charriii5 on August 15, 2009, 5:22:12 AM

charriii5 on
charriii5Wow, more making out, this kinda happened to me once, kinda. Except I was REALLY pissed off.