Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Three Siblings Against One Mom

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 11 - Three Siblings Against One Mom

Chapter 11 - Three Siblings Against One Mom
Chapter 11- Three Siblings Against One Mom

With Sonic...

He laid in bed in the dark since he was grounded from everything. Soon, he drifted off to sleep.

With Amy...

She pulled away from Shadow. Shadow laid down. Amy looked over at him.
"Do you purr?" Shadow looked at her.
"Why?" Amy smiled.
"Oh, just wondering," Shadow sat up.
"You're not going to make me," Amy giggled.
"Can I try?" Shadow shook his head.
"No,"
"Please?" begged Amy. Shadow's eyes moved to her.
"No,"
"Please? For me?" Amy begged again. Her eyes met Shadow's. Shadow was in a trance.
"Shadow," said Amy, snapping in front of his face. Shadow snapped out of it.
"Sorry,"
"You can try," Amy smiled.
"Hm...," She pushed him down gently on the bed.
"What are you doing?" asked Shadow. Amy started messing with his chest hair. Shadow held back his laughter.
"Amy, that doesn't make me purr,"
"Then what does it do?" asked Amy. One laugh escaped Shadow.
"Oh," replied Amy.
"It tickles," Shadow nodded. Amy messed with it more.
"Amy, s-stop!" He started laughing.
"I like your laugh! It's cute!" exclaimed Amy.
"C-cute?" asked Shadow. Amy stopped messing with his chest hair. Shadow caught his breath.
"Don't ever do that again," Amy giggled. Shadow sat up. Amy thought, and then got an idea. She rubbed behind Shadow's ear. Shadow looked at Amy.
"What are you-," He felt himself about to purr and stopped to hold it back.
"Your holding it back," said Amy.
"How do you know?" asked Shadow.
"Because I do this to Sonic all the time," answered Amy. Shadow started purring.
"Dang it," Amy laughed.
"I like your purr,"
"I don't," Shadow mumbled.
"What makes you purr?"
"Nothing. Sonic already tried to once," answered Amy. Shadow looked down.
"What?" asked Amy.
"Do you like Sonic?" asked Shadow.
"Of course I do, he's my best friend," answered Amy. Shadow looked at her.
"No, do you like like him?"
"Why do you ask?" asked Amy.
"Because he's all you ever talk about," answered Shadow.
"Shadow, I just miss him, that's all," informed Amy.
"Are you sure?" asked Shadow. Amy thought for a second.
"I do think about him and talk about him a lot. Because he's my best friend and I miss him!"
"Yeah, I'm sure," Shadow nodded.
"Okay,"

With Sonic...

He had that dream again where Amy got shot. Sonic rolled over after he woke up.
"That's the only dream I've been having this month," His mother came in.
"Sonic, you scream every night!"
"It's not my fault!" exclaimed Sonic.
"I think it is," replied Sasha.
"What?!" asked Sonic, rolling over.
"Quit worrying about Amy! She's out of your life!" exclaimed Sasha.
"Mom," said someone else. Sasha turned.
"Sonia, go back to bed,"
"No, Mom," Sonia disobeyed.
"You took Sonic away from Earth because you don't want to lose another guy in the family, and now you're telling Sonic that Amy is out of his life! Do you know how selfish you're being?!"
"And I learned from one of Dad's old friends that you wanted me to be a fighter at first!" added Sonic. Manic came in.
"I'm with Sonia and Sonic," Sonic smiled and sat up.
"Get over her, little bro," Manic ran to him. They hugged. Manic pulled away.
"Sonic, I'm not sending you back to Earth and that's that," said Sasha.
"Fine, then I'll run away. I'm the 'Fastest Thing Alive', remember?" asked Sonic. Sasha knew there was no way out of it. But then, she thought of something.
"Chuck can't fix the teleporter until next year,"
"I have a friend who can make one in a week with some help," informed Sonic. Sasha was quiet for a while.
"Sonic, go to sleep. You two-," She looked at Sonia and Manic.
"Are grounded. Go," Sonia didn't care.
"I move out of the house tomorrow," She walked off.
"I'm already grounded," informed Manic. He walked off. Sonia went to her room.
"I HATE YOU!" Sonic yelled after her. He cried into his pillow.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

charriii5 on August 15, 2009, 5:32:54 AM

charriii5 on
charriii5Yeah, they're totally right, and I think that when you miss someone you don't talk that much about them.