Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Day 1 of Building: The Beginning

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 12 - Day 1 of Building: The Beginning

Chapter 12 - Day 1 of Building: The Beginning
Chapter 12- Day 1 of Building: The Beginning

With Sonic...

He woke up around six with his face buried in the pillow. He sat up, both his face and the pillow soaked.
"I'm running away," He got his old backpack and packed all the stuff he needed- a small pillow, a blanket, some food, some drinks, a picture of his dad, money, etc. He looked on his dresser. The picture of Amy, the one he broke accidentally, was there, the glass taped together. He took the picture out and placed it in his backpack. He put his backpack on, on one shoulder.
"Sonic?" asked a voice. Sonic turned around nervously.
"Oh, hi, Manic...please don't tell," Manic shook his head.
"I won't," Sonic walked up and hugged him. He pulled away.
"I'm gonna miss you lil' bro," Manic nodded.
"Good luck," Sonic ruffled the fur on top of his brothers head.
"Thanks," Manic walked out. Sonic sighed. He opened his window, made sure he didn't forget anything, and then jumped out, shutting the window behind him. He ran off.

Later that day...

"Mom, aren't you going to call the police?" asked Sonia. Sasha shook her head.
"I've become my mother...you see, I got put through the same thing. Your Aunt Suzy didn't, your Uncle Simon didn't, I did. I got put through it because I was the younger child," (LOL, Suzy, Simon, Sasha, Sonia, Sonic)
"Manic, you're not grounded," Manic hugged his mom.
"And Sonia...," added Sasha. Sonia looked at her.
"Get out of here. You have your own life to start," said Sasha. Sonia hugged her mom too.

With Sonic...

He knocked on Gretchen's family's door, hoping, no, praying that Grace wouldn't answer it. Gretchen did.
"Sonic?" Sonic smiled.
"Can you make a teleporter in less than a month?" Gretchen gasped.
"You ran away!" Sonic nodded.
"I could help if you want," Gretchen laughed.
"With help, I can be done in less than a week!" Sonic hugged her.
"Thanks, Gretch," He pulled away. Gretchen let him inside and they walked down to the basement. (BACKGROUND MUSIC! LOL, I just had too. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu9xx5Ri278 ) Gretchen flicked the light on.
"You ready?" Sonic nodded.
"I'm ready," Sonic did some research on Gretchen's computer while Gretchen got her tools. She put on her working gloves while Sonic took his off from typing so much. Gretchen also brought some snacks. Grace came in once, but they got her out. About twenty minutes passed, and Gretchen looked at Sonic's progress. He was staring at a picture of Amy.
"SONIC!" exclaimed Gretchen. Sonic blushed as hard as he could. He brought up his research. Gretchen moved her glasses down and read it. She smiled.
"Perfect," She moved her glasses back up to her nose and high fived Sonic.

With Amy and Shadow...

Shadow was leaving Amy's. Amy gave him a peck on the lips. She would have kissed him longer, but her mom was right there. Shadow smiled.
"Bye," Amy smiled back.
"Call you?" Shadow nodded.
"Sure," He kissed her cheek and walked out. Amy shut the door behind him.
"He is sooo awesome!" Rosie laughed.
"Okay, Amy," Amy laughed too. She went upstairs.

Later on that night...

Sonic was sleeping on the ground, covered in oil. Gretchen giggled. She shook Sonic. Sonic woke up.
"How long was I out?" Gretchen laughed.
"About two minutes. You need to get cleaned up," Sonic sighed. One thing he hated about getting dirty- he would have to use water to clean up. So he used Gretchen's shower and then he came back a few minutes later.
"Hey, come here at seven tomorrow so we can start early," said Gretchen.
"Okay," replied Sonic. He got all his stuff.
"See you tomorrow," He ran off.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

charriii5 on August 15, 2009, 5:44:29 AM

charriii5 on
charriii5wow, I want this to go on and on and on.

hot_sonic on July 29, 2009, 7:20:02 AM

hot_sonic on
hot_sonicomg this is wonderful....will you please post more??? :) you're a beautiful writer!

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 31, 2009, 12:49:38 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverI'm starting to hate DA! ppl are saying this story sucks!

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 31, 2009, 12:06:51 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverSure! I have it on DA under the same username, just in case I deside to leave. THANKS!