Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Beach

After Shadow's been gone for a year, he comes back- with a shocking secret that has never been told!

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Beach

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Beach
********************************************************************************
FYI- Characters and their ages, when you read the "Present" part and on
Shadow- 17
Sonic- 16
Amy Rose- 16
Knuckles- 17
Rouge- 17
Blaze- 16
Silver- 15
Cream- 8
Charmy- 9
Tails- 12
Cosmo- 11
Espio- 15
Vector- 35
Vanilla- 33
********************************************************************************


More than a year ago...

It was raining hard and Shadow was sleeping outside. Well, trying to sleep. He was actually thinking about someone...Amy Rose.
“I’ve been so nervous around her lately...why? And my cheeks have been burning...my stomach has been turning too...I haven’t felt this way since Maria was alive...,” Lightning struck the ground, right in front of him.
“CRAP!!!” yelled Shadow. He started panting. He needed to get out of there. The only place he would want to go- Amy’s house. He ran there. It was around eleven PM, so Shadow was AGAIN nervous because if he woke Amy up, he didn’t know what she would do to him. He sighed, and then knocked on the door. A minute passed, and when Shadow was about to knock again, Amy opened the door.
“Oh, hi, Shadow! What are you doing here?” Shadow sighed.
“Can I stay here...over night?”
“Sure...but don’t you have a home?” answered Amy.
“No,” answered Shadow, his ears folding down. Amy moved to let Shadow in, Shadow walked in. Amy closed the door.
“I almost got hit by lightning,” informed Shadow. Amy went wide eyed.
“Oh my God, Shadow! Here, I’ll be right back, just stay there,” She ran off for a few minutes. Shadow heard random noises coming throughout the house. Amy came back, a towel in her hands. She handed it to Shadow.
“Here, dry off. I’ll go get the guest room ready for you. I don’t get company that often...,” She ran off. Shadow started drying himself off.
“I got to remember to thank her,” He finished drying himself. Amy came back and took the towel.
“C’mon, I’ll show you where the guest room is,” She started to walk off, and Shadow followed her. Amy led him into a room that was pitch black. Amy found the light switch and flipped it on. Shadow looked around. It was a pretty simple room. White walls, gray bed sheets- in other words, it seemed dull for Amy. Shadow looked at her.
“Amy, thank you for letting me stay here,” Amy smiled.
“No problem, Shadow,” Shadow smiled back. Amy started to walk away. When she got to the doorway, she stopped.
“Good night,”
“Night,” Shadow replied. Amy turned off the light and walked out, and Shadow carefully got in bed and went to sleep. That night was the first night he didn’t have a nightmare since he was awakened from suspended animation.

The present...

Shadow has been gone for more than a year- left without a trace. No note or anything. In that time, Sonic and Amy have gotten together, and Tails and Cosmo have.
Amy sighed as she sat near the water.
“What’s wrong?” asked Sonic from a distance. Amy rolled her eyes at Sonic’s fear of water.
“Nothing,” she answered. Actually, she felt like something was missing in her life. She had her swimsuit on, and her gloves and shoes off. She got up and walked into the ocean. She went under, and then came back up. She walked out of the water and walked up to Sonic.
“C’mon, you’re getting in,”
“Says who?!” asked Sonic.
“Says me,” answered Amy. Sonic gulped.
“Amy, please don’t make me do this!” exclaimed Sonic.
“Sonic, I’ll be right next to you the whole time. Just go in shoulder deep with me,” informed Amy. Sonic swallowed. He had never had his gloves off before, nevertheless, his shoes.
“Sonic, do it for me!” begged Amy. Sonic blushed. Every time she did that, she got through to him.
“Promise you won’t let go off my hand?” asked Sonic.
“Promise,” promised Amy. Sonic took off his gloves, but hesitated before taking off his shoes. He did. Amy held out her hand, and Sonic grabbed it. He got up. They walked to the water. Sonic whimpered when it touched his body. They got into the shoulder deep water and stopped.
“See? It’s not that bad,” said Amy as Sonic squeezed her hand tight.
“You’re going to squeeze my hand off!” exclaimed Amy. Sonic loosened his grasp.
“Sorry,” They stood there for a while.
“Okay, I’m gonna let go,” said Amy.
“But you promised not to!” exclaimed Sonic.
“I’ll be right here, Sonic!” informed Amy.
“Okay,” replied Sonic. Amy let go of his hand. Sonic tried not to freak. He was doing well until a wave started up a little in front of them and pushed them a little as it passed. Sonic freaked out and hugged Amy. Amy tried hard not to laugh.
“Sonic, its okay! Let go of me!” Sonic let go, blushing as hard as he could. Amy finally cracked. Sonic scowled.
“It’s not funny!”
“I’m sorry!” Amy apologized, still laughing.
“I’m gonna get you,” replied Sonic, smirking.
“It’s too hard to run in water,” informed Amy. Sonic tried to grab her, but Amy got away, swimming under water. She got to the sand and got up, her feet barely in the water. Sonic walked up to her.
“Remember, you’re slower now!” exclaimed Amy. She ran off, and Sonic ran after her. Amy laughed.
“You’re slower than me!” With that, Sonic sat down. Amy stopped running and walked up to Sonic.
“You okay?” She sat next to him. Sonic grabbed her hands.
“Got you!”
“Whatcha gonna do?” asked Amy.
“Uh...,” replied Sonic. He smirked.
“Kiss you,” Amy smiled. Sonic and her leaned in and kissed, letting go of each other’s hands. This was the first time Sonic really felt her fur, and the same for Amy. They kissed until they heard a voice off in the distance.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

radioshack23 on October 10, 2010, 5:07:28 AM

radioshack23 on
radioshack23booooooo sonamy sucks im sorry i just think as shadamy being more dramatic i like dramatic