Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Knuckles tries to tell Rouge something..but an old friend drops by...will he/she ruin everything? Warning: There are songs in this.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Knuckles' Dream...

All the things I felt and never shared.
All the times she was lonely with me there.
Tears I wouldn't let fall from my eyes, and how I let her go without a fight.


"Great. Another song. Just what I need,"

The reasons I'm alone I know by heart, but I don't wanna spend forever in the dark.
I swear next time I'll hang on for dear life.
If love ever gives me another try.


"Tikal! I know you mean well, but this is getting annoying!"

There's no changin' things that we regret,
The best that we can hope for is one more chance.
If the hands of time could just move in reverse, I wouldn't make the same mistake again with her.


"'We'?" asked Knuckles.
"Rouge doesn't love me back. She hates me,"

The reasons I'm alone I know by heart, but I don't wanna spend forever in the dark.
I swear next time I'll hang on for dear life.
If love ever gives me another try.


"OF ALL THE SONGS, SHE PICKED COUNTRY?!"

The reasons I'm alone I know by heart, but I don't wanna spend forever in the dark.
I swear next time I'll hang on for dear life.
If love ever gives me another try.


"'If love ever gives me another try'...,"

Oh if love ever gives me another try.

"Knuckles, tell her how you feel, before it's too late," warned a voice. Tikal's voice.

End of Dream...

Knuckles woke up to the sun that morning.
"What was that all about?" He sighed, and wiped where his tears once were on his face. He sat up, and let his head fall in his hands and let his eyes leak.
"Knuckles...," a voice whispered. Knuckles' cheeks burned in his hands. Rouge said that. He wouldn't let her see him like that. He just pretended he didn't hear her.
"Knuckles," said Rouge again.
"What?" he asked from his hands, actually sounding pretty normal, besides the fact that he was crying and his face was in his hands.
"Are you crying?" asked Rouge.
"No," Knuckles lied. He felt his head trying to get moved up.
"Rouge, stop,"
"Not until I see your face," Knuckles sat up and looked at her.
"You happy now?" Rouge saw Knuckles' tears...she thought she was dreaming.
"No, not yet," Knuckles got up and sighed. Days without talking to Rouge: Now 0.
"Fine. Laugh at me. Make fun of me. Call me names. Tell the whole world. I really don't care," Rouge got up and walked in front of Knuckles.
"Do you really think I'm that cruel?!" Knuckles closed his eyes.
"No," He felt Rouge wipe tears off his cheeks, and blushed a darker red than himself. He opened his eyes.
"Listen, Rouge, if you came here for no reason, then I think you should go," Rouge moved her hand.
"I came to say I'm sorry,"
"It took you one hundred days to tell me?" asked Knuckles.
"You counted?" asked Rouge. Knuckles blushed even darker.
"Knuckles, tell her," a voice said in his mind. Tikal again.
"Rouge, I have to ask you something. What did you mean 'I'm done with you'?" asked Knuckles. Rouge sighed. She wasn't ready to tell him, especially because when she turned to her best friend, he became a different kind of bf.
"I'm sorry," apologized Rouge, tears coming to her eyes.
"I didn't mean it...but now I have to...I have a boyfriend," Knuckles felt his heart get ripped in two.
"O-oh," He turned.
"Knuckles," whispered Rouge.
"'I'm done with you'...I really loved you, okay? And...I cried my eyes out when I got home. My doorbell rang, and it was Jesse, an old friend of mine. One minute he was comforting me, and the next we... we were making out. It's obvious you didn't feel the same way. I moved on, I guess. But...my heart didn't," She sobbed. Knuckles turned around, never expecting Rouge to brake down like this. His deep purple eyes couldn't hold back tears.
"'Loved'? You still do, right?"
"Knuckles, I really gotta go," replied Rouge.
"Rouge, answer me!" begged Knuckles.
"God, I sounded SO desperate,"
"Why would it matter?! You never loved me anyway! Or ever WILL love me!" exclaimed Rouge.
"KNUCKLES, TELL HER!" Tikal, and himself screamed inside his head.
"It does matter, Rouge. It matters more than anything right now," said Knuckles. Rouge shook her head and flew off without a word.
"ROUGE! PLEASE!" Knuckles sighed. He cursed quietly.
"YOU IDIOT! GO AFTER HER!" yelled Tikal.
"No. Let her be with her new boyfriend," said Knuckles. He ran away from the Master Emerald and into Angel Forest- if you got through it, a spring was on the other side. Knuckles got there and took off his shoes and gloves before getting in. It was supossed to make him less tense...but how was that possible when Rouge just broke his heart, and he most likely broke hers?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Me: Hello again!
Another Try: Josh Turner- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxd-xV4pbE
Me: Jesse the Bat is my character- he is a black bat with green eyes, darker than lime, but lighter than green...I guess you could say Sonic's color...but what would be the fun in that?


************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on June 30, 2009, 4:36:52 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianAwesome chapter! Can't wait for the next ones. ^^

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 1, 2009, 12:01:47 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverGood, cause c3 is up!