Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Knuckles tries to tell Rouge something..but an old friend drops by...will he/she ruin everything? Warning: There are songs in this.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Me: Let's get some SonAmy in here!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sonic was sweating like crazy. Why was he so nervous? It was just Amy- his best friend...and his crush ( THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS IN THIS, THEY ACTED IN SONIC X, AND EVERYTHING ELSE! ). He was going to ask her out...hopefully she would say yes. He called her. A couple rings passed.
"Hey, Sonic!" said a voice on the other line.
"S-sup Ames?" asked Sonic.
"Sonic, are you okay?" asked Amy.
"Heh, yeah! I just gotta ask you something," answered Sonic. He gulped.
"What is it?" questioned Amy, a slight laugh in her voice.
"You wanna...go out tonight?" asked Sonic.
"When and where?" asked Amy. Sonic breathed a sigh of relief.
"The beach at six?"
"Sounds good!" exclaimed Amy.
"I'll pick you up around that time then. See ya!" replied Sonic.
"Wait, Sonic," said Amy.
"Yeah?" asked Sonic.
"Why are you so nervous?" questioned Amy.
"I...uh...how'd you-," Amy laughed, interrupting Sonic.
"Bye, Sonic,"
"Bye," replied Sonic, blushing a bright red. They hung up.
"Today, I'll finally tell her," said Sonic.
With Amy...
After digging for fifteen minutes, she got on her blue two piece swimsuit, took off her gloves, and slipped on a cover up, then some flip flops.
"Forty minutes left,"
Forty minutes later...
Someone knocked on Amy's door. Amy got up from the couch and ran to the door. She opened it.
"Hey!"
"You ready?" asked Sonic. Amy nodded.
"You gonna swim?" asked Sonic. Amy smiled.
"Yes," Sonic handed her a red rose.
"I would leave it here," Amy put the rose in a vase in her house, and then ran to Sonic and hugged him.
"You're so sweet," Sonic blushed, but hugged her back. After closing and locking the door, Sonic picked Amy up. Amy sat up and kissed Sonic's cheek.
"Thank you for the rose," Sonic blushed harder than he's ever before. Amy giggled, and then got settled in Sonic's arms. Sonic ran off, and they got to the beach in less than a minute. Sonic put Amy down.
"I'm gonna teach you how to swim," said Amy.
"No!" exclaimed Sonic. Amy rolled her eyes. She stepped back a little and took off the cover. Sonic couldn't stop staring. Amy noticed.
"Sonic, you perv!" she joked, laughing. Sonic forced himself to look away.
"I was joking," informed Amy. Sonic nodded.
"I know,"
"It's not like you haven't seen a girl in a bikini before," replied Amy.
"I know, it's just that it's a little showy," informed Sonic, looking back at her. Amy smiled.
"Yeah, but I got it from Rouge, so what do you expect?"
"So, you gonna swim?"
"NO!" answered Sonic. Amy walked up to him and touched her nose to his.
"Please, for me?" Sonic blushed redder. He was still blushing from the kiss.
"F-fine," Amy smiled and backed away.
"Shoes and gloves- off," Sonic went wide eyed.
"What?! Amy, I'm a guy! Taking them off means...,"
"Oh, suck it up, before I do it for you," said Amy. Sonic sighed, and then took off his gloves and shoes. Amy grabbed his hand.
"I won't let go, until I think you're ready," Sonic's blush got a little redder. They walked into the ocean. Sonic whimpered when the water touched him. Amy laughed quietly. They got in the shoulder deep water. Sonic was squeezing Amy's hand, and his blush was gone. After a while, Amy got tired of it.
"Okay, I'm going to let go,"
"Amy!" Sonic exclaimed.
"Sonic, your squeezing my hand off!" replied Amy. Sonic went a little pink. Amy let go of his hand.
"I bet you just wanted to hold my hand," she joked. Sonic went redder.
"N-no I didn't!" He lied. Amy busted out laughing.
"Why do you blush so easily?!" Sonic growled. Amy stopped laughing.
"Growl at me again. See what happens. Sonic smirked, and then growled again. Amy splashed water in his face. Sonic wiped it off, and then glared at Amy. Amy smiled.
"Can I get out now?" asked Sonic. Then, a wave came and pushed passed Sonic and Amy. Amy didn't do anything, but Sonic freaked out and hugged Amy. Amy blushed as hard as Sonic was blushing earlier. Sonic blushed as hard as he could when he noticed what he was doing. He let go.
"I-I-I'm s-sorry!" Amy nodded.
"You might wanna get out,"
"Why?" asked Sonic. Amy pointed to another wave. Sonic tried to get out of the water, but the wave caught him. He went under.
"Sonic!" Amy yelled. Sonic broke the surface and coughed up water. Amy ran up to him, and they both got out of the water. Amy was hitting Sonic's back as he coughed up water.
"How much did you swallow? A gallon?" asked Amy. Sonic coughed up a little more.
"I think," Amy rubbed Sonic's back now.
"I'm sorry," Sonic started panting.
"Another reason I hate water," Amy smiled slightly. She continued rubbing Sonic's back. Sonic started purring. He blushed as soon as Amy looked at him.
"I thought that only happened when I rubbed behind your ears," said Amy. Sonic shook his head. Amy stopped rubbing his back. Sonic stopped purring. He got up and got his shoes and gloves on. He sat back down next to Amy.
"So, you care to tell me why you've been blushing lately?" asked Amy. Sonic froze.
"I...uh...you blushed too!"
"Well, do you want me to tell you first?" asked Amy, slightly nervous.
"I'll tell you after you tell me," replied Sonic. Amy's cheeks went red.
"I...I like you more than a best friend," Sonic nearly fainted.
"L-love?" Amy nodded, looking away from Sonic. Sonic smiled, turned her head back to him, and then kissed her. Amy took it off guard, but kissed back. That kiss lasted for two minutes. But for the two, it seemed like forever. And they wanted it to stay that way.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on July 5, 2009, 10:24:25 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianSweet..^^