Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Knuckles tries to tell Rouge something..but an old friend drops by...will he/she ruin everything? Warning: There are songs in this.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5
When Sonic pulled away, he almost fainted. He turned away, very embarrassed.
"I'm sorry!" Amy turned him around.
"There's nothing to be sorry about,"
"I love you too," informed Sonic. Amy laughed.
"I kinda figured that out already," Sonic blushed and looked away. Amy's cell rang from her cover up. She got it out looked at the caller ID. Sonic did too. It was Rouge. Sonic moved Amy's hand down. Amy looked at Sonic.
"I think Rouge will understand," said Sonic. Amy nodded and sat her cell on her cover up. She laid her head on Sonic's shoulder. Sonic grabbed her hand and held it. Amy's cell rang again. Amy sat up.
"Rouge never calls twice. This is an emergency," She got her cell phone and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Amy, I'm having boy trouble," informed Rouge. Amy gasped.
"Uh oh...," She looked at Sonic.
"I'm kinda on a date right now," Sonic crossed his arms.
"Oh...but...I told you about Jesse, right?" asked Rouge.
"Oh no!" exclaimed Amy.
"Oh yes!" replied Rouge. Amy looked at Sonic. She covered the mouthpiece of the phone so she could talk to Sonic.
"I need to talk to her privately. I'll be back in a sec, okay?" Sonic sighed.
"Amy," he whined. Amy sighed too, and then kissed him deeply. Sonic went wide eyed. Amy pulled away.
"Can you live on that?"
"I don't even know if I'll live," answered Sonic. Amy giggled and then walked away from Sonic, uncovering the mouthpiece.
"So, what's up?" she asked Rouge.
"Well, Knuckles and I had that big fight...Jesse came over and we became gf and bf and everything. And today, I talked to Knuckles, and I told him I used to love him. I didn't tell him that I still do...all I want to do is talk to him but I know he doesn't want to talk to me!" explained Rouge.
"So, you love two guys, and you don't know what to do?" asked Amy.
"Yes," Rouge answered.
"Okay, just let me finish my date, and I'll come over to your house," replied Amy.
"Okay," said Rouge.
"Bye," said Amy.
"Wait, Amy," replied Rouge.
"Yeah?" asked Amy.
"Who are you with, where are you, and what are you wearing?" asked Rouge. Amy could tell she was smirking.
"Sonic, the beach, the bikini you got me for Christmas," answered Amy.
"WHOA! HAVE FUN!" exclaimed Rouge. She hung up. Amy laughed and closed her cell phone. She walked back over to Sonic.
"Sorry about that," Sonic smiled.
"It's okay," Amy sat back next to him.
"Wanna go for another swim?"
"What do you think?" asked Sonic, annoyed.
"Please, for me?" asked Amy. Sonic blushed.
"No!" Amy pushed him into the sand.
"Are you ticklish?" Sonic shook his head. Amy tried anyway. Sonic laughed slightly.
"Are you sure?" asked Amy. Sonic was holding back laughs.
"Yes!" Amy tickled him in the side. Sonic bursted out laughing.
"A-Amy! S-stop!" Amy shook her head.
"No!" Sonic grabbed her arms. Amy gasped. Sonic smirked, and then threw her into the sand beside him. He tickled her.
"AH! SONIC!" yelled Amy.
"A taste of your own medicine!" exclaimed Sonic. Amy pulled out her hammer. Sonic backed off.
"Thought so," said Amy, sitting up. Sonic got up. Amy got up too. She looked at the sky.
"It's so beautiful," Sonic was looking at Amy.
"Yes you are," Amy looked at Sonic.
"I meant the sky,"
"And I meant you," replied Sonic. Amy blushed.
"Sonic, I hate to run, but...Rouge needs me," Sonic nodded.
"I'll take you," Amy put her cover and flip-flops on. Sonic picked her up and ran her to Rouge's.
"Thanks, Sonic. For everything," thanked Amy. Sonic nodded.
"No prob," Amy kissed his cheek.
"Love you," Sonic blushed hard.
"Love you too," He kissed her cheek and ran off. Amy sighed.
"He's perfect," She knocked on Rouge's door. Rouge opened it.
"Thanks for coming, Amy," They walked in the house. Rouge and Amy filled each other up on boys.
"I think you need to talk to Knuckles," opinioned Amy. Rouge sighed.
"I can't...he hates me,"
"No he doesn't!" exclaimed Amy.
"Go talk to him, or you'll be living your life like this forever," Rouge nodded.
"You can stay here if you want,"
"I think I'll go back home," They both walked out of the house.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment