Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Knuckles tries to tell Rouge something..but an old friend drops by...will he/she ruin everything? Warning: There are songs in this.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6
Knuckles nearly fell asleep.
"KNUCKLES!" yelled Tikal. Knuckles jumped out of the water.
"WHAT?!"
"Rouge-she's here," answered Tikal. Knuckles got his gloves and shoes on.
"Where is she?!"
"She's almost to the Master Emerald," answered Tikal. Knuckles ran off. Rouge flew up as soon as Knuckles sat on the steps where the Master Emerald was.
"So, I should be surprised?" Rouge looked at him.
"I guess,"
"Well, you got me off guard, that's for sure," replied Knuckles.
"Oh," said Rouge.
"You still love me, right?" asked Knuckles. Rouge nodded.
"We need to talk," She sat by him.
"Rouge, listen, I-"
"Rouge, is this the dude that broke your heart?" interrupted a voice. Knuckles saw a black bat standing in front of them.
"Jesse, why'd you follow me?!" asked Rouge.
"Because, you didn't call me all day," answered Jesse.
"You're point?" asked Rouge.
"Babe, don't be like that!" exclaimed Jesse.
"Babe?!" asked Knuckles.
"My pet name," answered Rouge.
"Jesse, get out of here, please. I need to talk to Knuckles alone,"
"Quick kiss?" asked Jesse, trying to get Knuckles mad. Rouge kissed Jesse.
"There," Jesse flew up.
"See ya later, Babe," He disappeared. Knuckles wasn't mad. He was ticked.
"Sorry about that," apologized Rouge. Knuckles sighed and looked at the ground.
"Knuckles, I love both of you. That's my problem," informed Rouge.
"Well if you will ever give me a chance to say I love you too, maybe it could help," replied Knuckles.
"Knuckles-" started Rouge.
"Rouge, I have to tell you!" interrupted Knuckles.
"But, Knuckles-,"
"Rouge, hang on a sec!" Knuckles interrupted again. Rouge placed her hands on Knuckles' shoulders.
"YOU ALREADY TOLD ME!" Knuckles was silent for a moment.
"Oh,"
"So, you're going to stay with Jesse. I get it. Just leave me alone,"
"I never said that!" exclaimed Rouge.
"Give me a chance to talk to you!"
"You're still here, aren't you?" asked Knuckles. Rouge slapped Knuckles across the face.
"STOP BEING LIKE THAT!"
"It's not the Knuckles I know...," Knuckles felt like that slap would scar him for life.
"I'm sorry,"
"Has Tikal been giving you songs?" asked Rouge, wanting to change the subject.
"Yeah. What about you?" asked Knuckles.
"One. Listen to Your Heart," answered Rouge.
"I got Here Without You, Another Try, and Every Other Time," informed Knuckles.
"What's Every Other Time?" asked Rouge.
"It goes like this-Sometimes its black. Sometimes its white. Sometimes she's wrong. Sometimes I'm right. Sometimes we talk about it or we figure it out. But then she just changed her mind. Sometimes she's hot. Sometimes I'm cold. Sometimes my head wants to explode. But when I think about it I'm so in love with her... Every Other Time," sung Knuckles. Rouge giggled.
"You sing pretty good," Knuckles blushed.
"Thanks,"
"I'll let you take your time picking who you really love, okay?" Rouge nodded and kissed his cheek. Knuckles wanted so much more than that.
"I'm really sorry if it's not you," She tried to get up, but Knuckles stopped her. He kissed her cheek.
"If it's not, Jesse will have a great girl," Rouge smiled and got up. She flew away. Knuckles fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment