Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Three Months After Blaze Was Killed

I noticed the lack of Silver and Blaze- so I made my own! Special thanks to RavetheHedgehog!

Chapter 1 - Three Months After Blaze Was Killed

Chapter 1 - Three Months After Blaze Was Killed
Silver's POV...

I'm at complete loss. I don't think there's a purpose for life anymore. I lay down on Sonic's couch, where I was practically living.
"Sonic, could you kill me?" Sonic looked over at me like I was crazy.

Sonic's POV...

Silver has gone officially crazy. When he asked me too kill him, I sounded like Knuckles.
"Are you crazy?!" Shadow walked by, fore he was staying at my house as well as Silver.
"Crazy in love," I sighed. Silver was yes crazy, but was he really in love with his best friend? I guess anything is possible...Shadow fell for Maria...and she was human...speaking of Maria, she was staying here too. Really long story, but to make it short, she was brought back to life with the Master Emerald- as a hedgehog!
Maria came downstairs in short shorts and a light blue tank top. I swear Shadow almost fainted. He blushed, because the tank top was somewhat showy. I myself didn't really care. The last girl that was showy I broke up with- Sally Acorn. Sally cheated on me long ago. I moved on. It effected me deeply at first. Back to Silver...wait...Silver WAS in love with Blaze! He's pretty much in the same position I was in! Except, it took me a week to get over Sally- not three months and still counting.

Normal POV...

Maria giggled as Shadow stared. She had gotten older also, fifty years meant she would age for every decade- now she's seventeen, which was older than Sonic, who was sixteen, Amy, who was also sixteen, who, by the way, had gotten WAY more mature, Tails, who was thirteen, Cream, who was six, and Cosmo, who was also brought back to life and twelve. Her and Tails' relationship was going really well.
"I'm guessing you like the outfit, Shadow?" asked Maria. Shadow forced himself to look away.
"Yeah...," Maria and Shadow both were in love, both knew that they were, but yet, they were STILL not together. Maria walked up to him. She was now as tall as Amy, to Shadow's relief. Maria kissed Shadow's cheek.
"Thanks," She walked off, leaving Shadow behind, blushing very red.
"Shadow's got a girlfriend! Shadow's got a girlfriend!" Sonic sung. Shadow turned.
"Shut up," Sonic smirked. Shadow rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. Sonic looked at Silver.
"You need some fresh air,"
"I'd rather suffocate," replied Silver. Sonic rolled his eyes, pulled Silver off the couch, and slapped him across the face.
"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" yelled Silver.
"LOOK AT YOURSELF!" Sonic yelled back. Silver finally realized that he looked horrible- his fur was losing it's color from not being outside, his quills were all messed up, and his chest hair, similar to Shadow's, was in all different directions.
"That's it, I'm calling Amy," said Sonic.
"Why?!" asked Silver.
"Because she's gonna fix you up since Maria doesn't know how and the rest of us are guys!" answered Sonic. Silver sighed. He didn't want Amy over here. She was immature an clingy. Oh, one thing- she became more mature, but only towards Sonic. They were going out secretly, and everyone was onto them- Sonic was a pretty good actor, and Amy was a better actress, but their friends weren't stupid. Well, Silver was, because he can't think straight anymore.
Sonic called Amy, who was over in about five minutes. The doorbell rang.
"I got it!" exclaimed Sonic. He ran to the door and opened it.
"Well, hello there, Beautiful," Amy also had changed her clothing- she was wearing a purple shirt, that stopped a little lower than her chest, showing her stomach, a dark purple short skirt, and purple boots. She didn't wear the same outfit everyday now.
She giggled.
"Hi, Sonic," Sonic looked around to make sure no one was watching, and then kissed Amy's cheek. Amy blushed a little.
"Okay, you know the drill," said Sonic. Amy's blush faded, and she smiled.
"SONIKKU!" She didn't hug him.
"Amy, get off of me! I told you that you suffocate me!" exclaimed Sonic. Amy walked in, and Sonic closed the door. They walked to the living room.
"Hi guys!" exclaimed Amy. Maria had just joined Silver.
"Okay, Silver, face Maria. She knows how to fix your chest hair since she lived with Shadow all her life," said Amy. Maria blushed. Silver sighed, and then turned.
"I don't know if Shadow will like me doing this," Maria informed Amy.
"SHADOW! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" yelled Sonic. Shadow came down.
"What is it?!" Sonic looked at Maria. So did Shadow.
"Uh, Amy and I have to fix Silver up. You mind if I...uh...fix his chest hair?" asked Maria.
"A little," thought Shadow.
"No, not at all," Maria could tell he was lying.
"Shadow," She smiled. Shadow blushed a little. Maria turned back to Silver and started messing with his chest hair.
"Maria, can you make it stop tickling?" asked Silver. Maria shook her head.
"For some reason, it does it to Shadow too," Shadow nodded.
"Not that much," He lied. Maria let him get away with it. She knew he didn't want anyone to know that he laughs like crazy when she does it. Amy started messing with Silver's quills.
"You have a really unique style," Sonic lightly hit her side. Amy turned.
"What did you do that for?"
"Stop flirting with him," Sonic whispered.
"Sonic," replied Amy. Sonic growled quietly. Amy turned back around. She completely stopped.
"Silver, do you love Blaze?" Silver stiffened.
"W-why?"
"Just tell us! We're all friends here," answered Amy. Silver sighed and looked down.
"Yeah, I loved her more than anything,"
"Aw, that's so sweet! I wish SOMEONE would say I love you to me," replied Amy, looking at Sonic. She was acting and being serious. Sonic could tell.
"It's hard to say something that's not true," Amy humphed and turned back around.
"Amy, you're not really mad at me, are you?" asked Sonic in a whisper.
"We'll talk later," answered Amy. Sonic's ears folded down.
"Silver, I think we can bring Blaze back," informed Amy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment