Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Caught in the Act

I noticed the lack of Silver and Blaze- so I made my own! Special thanks to RavetheHedgehog!

Chapter 2 - Caught in the Act

Chapter 2 - Caught in the Act
Silver would have screamed if he was a girl.
"WE CAN?!"
"If you love her a whole lot, yeah!" answered Amy. Silver hugged Amy. Amy laughed and hugged him back. Sonic growled loudly. Everyone stared at him.
"Sorry, my throat's messed up," Sonic lied. He growled again and then coughed.
"All better!" He walked out of the room and into the front room where you entered the house. He leaned against the wall. Amy came in.
"Sonic, you just made them more suspicious!"
"I know," replied Sonic.
"I'm not gonna leave you for Silver," informed Amy.
"Well, quit flirting with him!" exclaimed Sonic. Amy put her finger over his mouth.
"SHHH!" She took it off.
"It doesn't even seem like you love me. You never say it," She turned her back to him. Sonic's ears folded down again. He took off his gloves, reached around Amy, and placed his hand on her stomach. Amy blushed hard. Sonic pulled her towards him, and turned her around, his hand moving to her back.
"I do love you, Amy! More than anything! I don't want to lose you," Amy blushed even more at the feel of Sonic's actual fur. She hugged him.
"I love you too," Sonic blushed. Amy pulled away and kissed Sonic, and Sonic kissed back, allowing her tongue to enter his mouth as his entered hers. Sonic blushed as hard as possible, and pulled away. His tail was wagging. Amy giggled.
"Excited much?" Sonic laughed.
"I guess,"
"Guys," said a voice. Sonic looked and Amy turned. She gulped. It was Shadow. Sonic and Amy quickly let go of each other. Shadow laughed.
"Sonic, I think you're forgetting something," He nodded his head towards Sonic's gloves on the floor. Sonic quickly got them on.
"Shadow, please don't tell anyone," begged Amy. Shadow smirked.
"Tell anyone what?" Sonic scowled.
"What me and Amy just did,"
"Oh, that! Hm...there's a price...," informed Shadow.
"You and Maria get to stay here instead of me kicking your butt out on the street!" exclaimed Sonic.
"Fine, but I'm telling Maria no matter what," replied Shadow.
"That's because you love her," Amy mocked. Shadow blushed a deep red. He scowled at Amy.
"SHUT UP," He said that through his teeth.
"Hey, don't tell my girlfriend to shut up!" Sonic defended.
"You two are actually together? And I just thought you were tongue wrestling because Amy tricked your gullible self into it," Shadow replied.
"THAT'S IT!" yelled Sonic. He tried to run after Shadow, who ran away as soon as he yelled that. Amy held Sonic back.
"LET ME AT 'EM! LET ME AT 'EM!" yelled Sonic.
"Shadow, what did you do?" asked Maria, a sweat mark on her head.
"I'll tell you later," answered Shadow.
Amy made sure no one was watching and kissed Sonic to calm him down. It worked. His tail started wagging again as he kissed back. Amy pulled away.
"Calm down,"
"Mission accomplished," replied Sonic, dizzy. Amy giggled.
"Before you go out there-" She wiped Sonic's mouth with her thumb.
"I don't think lipstick's your thing," Sonic blushed a little.
"Thanks," They walked back.
"Sonic, control your tail," whispered Amy. Sonic grabbed it to make it stop.
"Amy, when can we bring Blaze back?!" asked Silver. Amy laughed.
"Gosh, Silver, you're like a kid on Christmas morning,"
"I think he IS STILL a kid," said Sonic.
"Hey! Just because I'm fifteen doesn't mean I'm not a teen!" exclaimed Silver.
"How old is Blaze?" asked Maria. Silver looked away from everyone.
"Sixteen," he mumbled.
"Dude, the guy is supossed to be older," said Sonic.
"It doesn't matter!" exclaimed Amy.
"I agree with her," said Shadow. Sonic growled at him. Amy held him back.
"Sonic," Sonic growled again.
"Oh, I'm so scared," replied Shadow. Maria glared at Shadow.
"Stop it!" Shadow looked at her and his ears folded down. Sonic's eyes went wide.
"Shadow got in trouble,"
"I'm sorry," apologized Shadow. Maria kept a straight face.
"Not to me," She looked at Sonic. Shadow looked at Sonic, and then Maria again.
"You can't be serious," Sonic tried hard not to laugh.
"I am serious," informed Maria. Shadow looked at Sonic.
"Sorry," Sonic's jaw dropped. Maria smiled. Amy hit Sonic.
"OW! Fine, it's okay,"
"Who are the kids now?" asked Silver. Amy and Maria high fived him. Sonic looked at Shadow. Shadow looked back.
"The things we do for girls,"
"Tell me about it," replied Sonic. Maria looked back at Shadow.
"Aw, come on, cheer up!" Shadow looked at her. Maria walked up to him and kissed his cheek.
"Now will you?" Shadow nodded, blushing.
"Pathetic," said Sonic. Amy hit him.
"OW! QUIT HITTING ME! IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER, I'D SAY YOU LOVE SHADOW!" exclaimed Sonic. He got a slap across the face from that. Amy stormed out of the house. Sonic rubbed his cheek.
"Amy, wait!" He ran after her. He caught up with her. She was sitting down. Sonic sat by her.
"Amy, I'm really really sorry," Amy laughed.
"Wow, I AM a good actress," Sonic smirked.
"What do you think I was doing?"
"Saying sorry because you don't want to lose me," answered Amy. Sonic blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. Amy pushed him down gently in the grass and got on top of him. Sonic blushed even more.
"Relax, Sonic," said Amy. She laid her head on his chest. Sonic placed his hand on her back. After five minutes, he fell asleep. Amy giggled. He was purring. Amy licked his neck to get him up. Sonic opened his eyes.
"What was that for? I was sleeping!" Amy giggled again.
"And purring," Sonic blushed really red.
"Oh," Amy got up, and she helped Sonic up.
"I don't care if you purr, Sonic,"
"Yeah, but I think I'm a mix between a dog, cat, and hedgehog," replied Sonic.
"A catdoghog," Amy joked. Sonic laughed.
"Yeah,"
"I better go home," informed Amy. Sonic grabbed her hand.
"Why?" Amy smiled.
"To make it most believable that I'm mad at you," Sonic's ears folded down.
"I don't like acting like it," Amy kissed him gently for five seconds.
"I don't either," She hugged him, and then walked home. Sonic sighed and walked back home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment