Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Not Finished

Please work with me, I have not completed the game yet.

Chapter 1 - Not Finished

Chapter 1 - Not Finished
Sonic was running- running away from...well, he didn't quite know yet. It was dark out, and they were wearing all black. Sonic heard someone load their gun. Why would they want to kill him? He's saved the world multiple times! He saw a cliff ahead and braked. He stopped close to the drop and turned to face his chasers. The mooonlight lit up only one thing Sonic didn't notice before- G.U.N's symbol.
"G.U.N," Sonic whispered. One of the soldiers got closer with the gun in his hand. Sonic backed away until the back of his foot didn't feel anything. He looked down, and saw...sparkles? Then, he heard splashing noises. Rocks hit water...the ocean was down there! Sonic gulped and looked back at the soldier.
"Come with us, and we won't shoot," he said. Sonic was trapped. He suddenly got a deturmined look on his face. He turned, and then jumped. He heard a gun shot go off, and felt his left leg go numb. SPLASH! Sonic was underwater. Someone picked him up.
"He he, you're mine now," Sonic blacked out before he could make out who it was.

"Sir, he's waking up," said a voice.
"Wonderful," replied another. Sonic moaned and woke up, sharp pain going throughout his left leg.
"Where...where am I?" He tried to sit, up, but his wrists as well as his ankles were cuffed to the bed he was laying on.
"Say your last words, Sonic the Hedgehog," said someone. Sonic growled.
"Eggman," Eggman got next to him.
"In about a minute, the bullet in your leg will kill you!" Sonic tried to get out.
"Face it, Sonic. You can't save yourself this time. And since you're about to die, I'll fill you in on my plan. I have mind controled G.U.N, who made a special bullet with the ingredents I gave them. Poison is one. And soon, I will take over the world! What are your last words?" explained Eggman. Sonic sighed.
"I know you're not much of a person to trust, but tell Amy...that I love her," Eggman laughed quietly.
"Trust me, I will. I want to see her brake down crying," Sonic growled loudly. Then, something happened.
"UGH!" yelled Sonic. He did it again, but quieter. He looked at Eggman, eyes narrowed. Eggman noticed Sonic's fur was darkening.
"No, you can't be turning Dark!" exclaimed Eggman. Sonic squirmed in the bed as his eyes closed tightly, trying to bare with the pain. His gloves ripped and claws grew. He grew fangs, and his shoes now had spikes. His fur also grew thicker. He roared. Eggman backed away.
"WHAT DID YOU IDIOTS DO?!"
"Uh, sir, I believe we mutated Sonic," answered one G.U.N soldier.
"I KNOW THAT DUMB- What did you use?" A G.U.N solider listed the items.
"I wrote dark chaos energy not Dark Gaia energy!" exclaimed Eggman.
"You awoke Dark Gaia!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment