Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A SonAmy Story

One chapter story.

Chapter 1 - A SonAmy Story

Chapter 1 - A SonAmy Story
Once again, Sonic ran from Amy.
"Amy, stop chasing me! You are the most annoying girl I have ever met! Now leave me the heck alone!" Amy stopped.
"That's it. I'm through with chasing him. He never loved me and he never will!" She ran off in the opposite direction, tears falling rapidly from her eyes. Sonic braked and turned around.
"Aw man! I can't tell her how I feel because of Eggman...but now...she's gone...," He sighed and then ran off to Tails' workshop.

"Sonic, how long has this feeling been happening?" asked Tails.
"Ever since she...you know...grew older...," answered Sonic.
"Oh, ever since she developed?" asked Tails. Sonic nodded, blushing a little.
"I mean, it's just a little crush, so-"
"Sonic, no it's not," interrupted Tails.
"What do you mean?" asked Sonic. Tails rubbed the back of his neck.
"You're in love with Amy. If it was just a crush, you would be over it by now," Sonic went bright red.
"So, why don't you tell her?" questioned Tails as he stopped rubbing his neck.
"Eggman," answered Sonic.
"Ah. Sonic, I see why, but I already could tell you liked Amy. And Eggman is as smart as me. He's already captured Amy a lot. What does that tell you?" asked Tails. Sonic went wide eyed, and then clenched his fists.
"If he ever does something to her, I will-"
"Don't you get it?! Eggman already knows! So, if you told her, it wouldn't change anything!" Tails interrupted again. Sonic sighed.
"You're right. But...Tails...I told her she was the most annoying girl I have ever met,"
"Sonic!" exclaimed Tails. He slapped his friend in the forehead.
"You idiot!" Sonic closed his eyes tightly, feeling tears coming. He never meant to hurt Amy. He turned away from Tails because there was no way of holding his tears back and he was not going to let the only one that looked up to him see him cry. Tails was too smart. He walked in front of Sonic.
"I never thought I'd see you cry...especially for Amy," Sonic looked down.
"I've lost her," Tails placed his hand on Sonic's shoulder.
"Not unless you tell her how you really feel inside," Sonic looked at Tails, knowing he was right.
"She ran off sobbing," Tails slapped his friend again.
"YOU ARE AN EVEN BIGGER IDIOT NOW!" Sonic growled. Tails shook his head. He ran and got something. He came back with his laptop.
"Okay, look, I know the perfect song you could sing to Amy if your any good at singing. But...it's country," Sonic had no reply. Tails played it.

"Of course, if you told Amy you cried, you'd probably win her heart," Sonic sighed and ran out. Amy lived at Vanilla's, so he went there and knocked on the door. Vanilla opened it.
"Oh, hi, Sonic. What are you doing here?"
"Uh...I have to talk to Amy," Sonic answered.
"She's not here right now. Do you want me to tell her you stopped by?" asked Vanilla. Sonic shook his head.
"I'll find her. Thanks," He ran off. Vanilla closed the door.

Sonic walked through the park- no Amy. He walked through town- no Amy. He tried the beach. Sure enough, she was there. Sonic sighed and started walking up to her. Amy heard footsteps and turned around to see Sonic.
"Of all people...," Amy looked back out to the ocean. Sonic sat beside her.
"Uh, hi,"
"Hi," replied Amy.
"I'm sorry, Amy. I never meant anything I said," apologized Sonic.
"Okay," replied Amy.
"'Okay' as in you forgive me, or 'Okay' I don't care?" asked Sonic.
"The second," answered Amy. Sonic sighed again.
"What if I told you...I cried because I didn't mean to hurt you," Amy was very surprised, but she didn't want to show it.
"I still don't care," Sonic gulped. He decided that he'd try the song.
"It's 3 AM and I finally say. I'm sorry for acting that way. I didn't really mean to make you cry. Oh baby, sometimes I wonder why," Amy looked at Sonic.
"Why does it always have to come down to you leaving. Before I'll say...," Sonic continued. He paused.
"'I love you'," he said. Tears appeared in Amy's eyes.
"You don't mean that...you...you called me annoying...,"
"That was what I didn't mean...I only ran from you because...if Eggman found out, he would hurt you. That's why I couldn't tell you. I've loved you since...well...you got...'older'," explained Sonic. He blushed, embarrassed. He didn't mean to say that. Amy started crying. She hugged Sonic. Sonic hugged her back. Amy felt a tear go down her back. Was Sonic crying? She pulled away. He was!
"Sonic, why are you-,"
"I can't live without you...what if Eggman-," Amy put her finger over Sonic's mouth.
"Nothing's going to happen, Sonic," Sonic nodded. Amy took her finger off and got closer to him. Sonic blushed hard and looked away.
"What's wrong?" asked Amy.
"I've never kissed a girl before,"
"What about Sally?" asked Amy. Sonic shook his head.
"They used a different hedgehog," Amy turned his head.
"It's now or never," Sonic smiled a little. They both leaned in, but Sonic stopped, making Amy stop.
"Don't be surprised if I don't kiss well," said Sonic.
"You're stalling," replied Amy, sitting up and crossing her arms.
"I'm just nervous," informed Sonic, looking at the ground.
"Don't be," said Amy. Sonic nodded. Amy leaned in again. Sonic leaned in when Amy was in her original position. Water touched Sonic, which made him freak out. He jumped up. Amy sighed.
"So many interruptions...," She got up, placed her hands on the back of Sonic's head, and then pulled him in as she leaned in. Their lips met, and Sonic blushed really hard. He moved his hands to Amy's back. Amy deepened the kiss. Sonic tried kissing back, and he did pretty good. Their tongues met, so Sonic pulled away.
"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for that," they said at the same time. Amy blushed harder than she was already.
"Apparently we do," Sonic kissed her again, and Amy kissed back.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmyRose123 on February 24, 2010, 7:53:49 AM

AmyRose123 on
AmyRose123Awwww =3

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on July 11, 2009, 4:56:03 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianAwwwww, nice story ^^ I liked it.

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 12, 2009, 2:59:23 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverI liked how the kiss kept getting interupted. Check out my ShadMaria story plz? I added another chap if you havent read it