Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Contestants

TDI with a twist

Chapter 1 - The Contestants

Chapter 1 - The Contestants
"OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE!" exclaimed Sonic. He was on a boat by himself, water under the boat. He couldn't jump off because he was cuffed to a bed.
"Shut up!" exclaimed the ship's captain. They got to the dock of TDI (Total Drama Island). The captain uncuffed Sonic and threw him on the dock with his stuff. Sonic got up and brushed himself off.
"And the first one here is none other than Sonic the Hedgehog!" exclaimed someone. Sonic looked at her.
"Sup, Hanna?" Hanna was a yellow hedgehog with purple markings, hair, and eyes, wearing a red, slightly showy dress, red gloves, and red high heals. She was in her twenty's and was the hostess of TDI.
"Hello, Sonic. Did you like your trip over here?" asked Hanna.
"NO!" answered Sonic. Hanna laughed.
"Okay, why are you wearing a dress?" asked Sonic.
"Because today you just get to explore the place," answered Hanna.
"So, all the fun in one day? Wow," replied Sonic.
"Smart mouth," replied Hanna.
"Go stand over there," She pointed to the end of the dock. Sonic walked over there. Next came a boat with three girls on it. They were all blue cats with green eyes. They got their stuff and walked up to Hanna.
"Hello, girls," said Hanna.
"Hi!" replied one girl. She was wearing a red dress too, but hers went to her knees instead of ankles. She had red highlights in her purple wavy hair, regular gloves, and red flip-flops on.
"I'm Brittney!" Hanna nodded.
"Brittney, go over to where Sonic is," Brittney did.
"I'm Whitney," informed another blue cat. She had light light blue wavy hair with white highlights, a teal shirt with a purple flower on it that reveled her stomach, a purple short skirt, purple high heals, and normal gloves. She walked over to the end of the dock.
"Which means you must be Hailey," said Hanna. Hailey had pink wavy hair with green highlights and was wearing a yellow shirt that revealed her stomach, blue jeans, a little darker than her fur, yellow and white sneakers and regular gloves. Hailey nodded and walked to the end of the dock. Another boat came up with none other than Shadow in it.
"Hello, Shadow!" exclaimed Hanna. Shadow looked at her as he stepped on the dock. He looked at Sonic.
"Of course, he's here first," He walked over to the other four, no bags whatsoever. Another boat came. A little pink fox about the age of eleven got out.
"She's younger than us!" exclaimed Brittney.
"So? She's adorable!" exclaimed Hanna.
"My name's Candy," informed the fox. She had blue eyes, short light light blue wavy hair with a purple headband with a heart in the middle and a blue bow hanging down from the right side and a pink one hanging from the left, a purple spaghetti strap that was almost long enough to be a short dress, jean Capri's, and purple and white sneakers. Instead of the end of her tail being white, it was light blue, and so were the tips of her ears. She walked over to the others.
"She's so adorable!" Hanna yelled to the camera's. The next ship contained another fox, but it was Tails. He walked up to Sonic and high fived him.
"Sup, lil' bro?!" asked Sonic.
"Nothing much! Just planning to kick your butt at this show!" answered Tails. Shadow rolled his eyes.
"I can't believe Violet signed me up for this," The next boat had none other than Violet in it, but Amy too. They were sisters, but hated each other.
Violet got off first and went up to Hanna.
"Hello, I'm Violet Rose," She was purple, had purple hair, a darker purple at parts, she was wearing a black and gray shirt, black jeans, black gloves, a spiked bracelet, a spiked belt, a chain around her right leg, and black shoes. She had green eyes like Amy, and quills like Amy, and she also had her hammer out. It was purple, gray, and black, also with spikes. She walked over to Shadow.
"Hi, Shadie," Shadow rolled his eyes.
"Go away," Amy went up to Sonic. In real life, they were best friends.
"Hey," Sonic smiled.
"Hey!" Another boat came up. A white hedgehog with red eyes and nine gray quills sticking out of his forehead jumped on the dock. He had gray and red gloves and gray, black, and white shoes.
"Hello, Ghost," said Hanna. Ghost nodded.
"Hello," He was British. He walked over to the others. Silver and Blaze came in the next boat.
"Silver, Blaze, welcome," said Hanna. Silver looked at Blaze.
"Try not to get too competitive with me?" Blaze shrugged.
"It depends," They walked to the group.
"Looks like I'm not the only cat," said Blaze. The next boat contained two bats and an echidna. They all stepped out.
"Knuckles, Rouge, great to have you," said Hanna.
"Get that camera out of my face," Knuckles snapped at the camera man. The guy looked at the other bat.
"Jesse, how are you?" asked Hanna.
"You know, wanting to kick some butt," answered Jesse. He was a black bat with two bracelet's that had spikes on them, one on each arm, regular gloves, green eyes, and green, white, and black sneakers. All three of them walked over to the group. Cosmo came next, and stood by Tails. The next boat had two black hedgehogs with quills like Shadow, markings in the same places. They were sisters. They jumped off the boat.
"Hey, girls! How are ya?" asked Hanna.
"I'm fine," answered one. She had dark blue markings and light blue eyes. She was wearing a white shirt, regular gloves, jeans, and black skater shoes.
"You're Midnight?" asked Hanna. Midnight nodded. Hanna looked at the other one.
"You must be Twilight," Twilight nodded. She had dark purple markings, light blue eyes, and was wearing a sleeveless purple shirt, a black and purple sleeveless short cloak, black jeans, regular gloves, and black, purple, and white shoes. They both walked over to the group. Next came a black and white cat wearing regular gloves and gray, black. and white shoes. He had golden eyes.
"Sup? I'm Psycho," He walked over to the group and saw Blaze.
"Wow she's hot," Next came a total crazy. Her name was Stephanie. She had every color in of highlights in her orange hair. She was a red hedgehog wearing a blue shirt revealing her stomach with a pink heart on it, a pink and white skirt, pink and white boots, and regular gloves.
"YAHOO!" She jumped in the water. A sweat mark appeared on every one's head.
"...Okay, she's the crazy one!" informed Hanna.
"No shoot Sherlock," replied Shadow. Stephanie came out of the water and screamed happily. She ran over to the end of the dock. The next boat had Espio, Charmy, and Cream in it. They got off and walked to the group. The next girl left everyone in shock. She had red hair, light blue eyes, a pink shirt, a jean jacket and skirt, and pink flip flops. It was Sally Acorn.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Raina123 on December 13, 2009, 4:35:10 AM

Raina123 on
Raina123No i hate that slut.

_ren_tao_fan_ on July 16, 2009, 1:02:01 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_Oh crap, not Sally...

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 16, 2009, 6:14:20 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverHey! I got two comments! Keep reading and commenting, plz?! And, yeah, I just had to!

_ren_tao_fan_ on July 16, 2009, 6:54:57 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_Okay. It's just... I hate Sally... but it looks like everyone else in the story does too so... wOOt!!! =D

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 16, 2009, 7:35:51 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverI hate her too. She didn't wear anything...it was a little desturbing. I have a new chap!

_ren_tao_fan_ on July 16, 2009, 7:43:07 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_Eh, that's not why I hate her. She's so... annoying!

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 16, 2009, 7:58:47 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverWell, that too. Buit I dont understand why she couldnt put some clothes on! God!

_ren_tao_fan_ on July 16, 2009, 8:01:35 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_She wears boots, right?
But I see your point.