Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Teams

TDI with a twist

Chapter 2 - The Teams

Chapter 2 - The Teams
"Okay, welcome to TDI!" exclaimed Hanna.
"First off, you all get put into teams! Each side gets to pick their own name. But I get to pick the sides! When I call your name, go to the other end of the dock. Silver," Silver walked to the other end.
"Sonic," Sonic walked over.
"Sally," Sally walked next to Sonic.
"It's been a while," Sonic nodded.
"So it has,"
"Ghost," announced Hanna. Ghost walked over to his new teammates.
"Rouge," Rouge looked at Knuckles.
"Later, Knuckie Poo," Knuckles blushed hard. Rouge blew a kiss to him and walked to the end of the dock.
"Jesse," announced Hanna. Jesse walked up to Rouge.
"Sup?"
"Nothing much," answered Rouge.
"Stephanie," announced Hanna. Sonic groaned.
"Great, we get the crazy,"

Confession Room- Sonic: "WHY?! I'm already cursed with Sally! What else could go wrong?!"

Back to the show...

Stephanie did front flips all the way to the group.
"Hailey," Hailey walked over.
"Candy," Candy calmly walked over ever so strait and perfect.
"Espio," Espio threw a ninja star above the groups head.
"Don't mess with me," He walked over there.
"Charmy," announced Hanna. Charmy flew over.
"And...,"
"Dun dun dunnnnnn," Shadow crossed his arms.
"Lady, announce the person before I come over and make you,"
"Okay! God! Take the fun out of EVERYTHING why don't you!" exclaimed Hanna.
"Happy to oblige," replied Shadow, cracking his knuckles.
"It's Cream," informed Hanna. Cream ran over and hugged Charmy.
"We get to be together!"

Confession Room- Sonic: "NO! AMY'S ON THE OTHER TEAM! WORSE, SHADOW'S WITH HER!" He hits his head on the wall a couple of times until his head goes through the wall. He pulls his head back in and looks at the camera.
"Oops?"

Confession Room- Shadow: "Yes! The faker is on the other team!" He looks at the hole.
"What the h#!!?" (It got beeped out)

Back to the show...

"And now, the other team," said Hanna.
"Blaze, Psycho, Amy, Shadow, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Violet, Brittney, Whitney, Midnight, and Twilight," Tails looked at Cosmo.
"I'm glad your on my team," He grabbed her hand. Cosmo blushed lightly and looked down.
"I am too,"

Confession Room- Cosmo: "I'm glad that I got put on Tails' team, but something tell me this is going to be a rough couple of weeks," She sees the whole.
"What did Knuckles do this time?!"

Confession Room- Knuckles: "Great. Rouge is on a team with that...gay wad. I'm so mad I wanna-!" He looks at the hole, now covered in duck tape an toilet paper.
"GAH!" He punches through it, and then hears- "AH! THE HAUNTED PORTAPOTTY!" He looks at the camera, his fist still through the wall.

Back to the show...

"Okay, who wants to be a team captain?" asked Hanna, to the team she most recently announced. Amy, Violet, and Knuckles raised their hands. They put their hands down.
"Who nominates Knuckles?" asked Hanna. No one raised their hand.
"You all suck!" exclaimed Knuckles.
"What about Violet?" asked Hanna. No one.
"I agree with Knuckles!" yelled Violet.
"Amy?" asked Hanna. At first, no one raised their hand.
"Okay...I guess I-" Shadow raised his hand. Sonic growled from the other side of the dock. Jesse, Ghost, and Silver held him back from attacking Shadow.

Confession Room- Amy: "When Shadow raised his hand, I was like... 'Wow!'. That's when everyone else started to raise their hands...," She looked at the hole and groaned.
"Knuckles!"

Back to the show...

Midnight, Twilight, Tails, Blaze, and Cosmo raised their hands. Amy smiled.
"Thanks, guys," She walked up to Shadow and kissed his cheek.
"Mostly, to you," Shadow blushed bright red.
"Y-you're welcome,"

Confession Room- Shadow: He slaps his head.

Back to the show...

Amy giggled. Sonic growled louder, and Espio and Rouge have to help the others hold him back.
"Let me at him!" exclaimed Sonic. Sally walked up to him.
"Honey, it'll be okay," Sonic sighed and looked around Sally to see Amy laughing at something Shadow said. Sonic's ears folded down.
"Okay, Amy, think of a name for your team," said Hanna. Amy thought.
"Killer Shadow's," Shadow blushed harder. Amy smiled at him.
"For helping me be team captain,"
"Killer Shadow's it is!" exclaimed Hanna. Sonic pulled harder. Everyone had to help keep him from killing Shadow. Hanna came over.
"I nominate Sonic!" exclaimed Sally.
"Okay, Sonic, what's the teams name?" asked Hanna.
"What?! I don't want to be team captain!" exclaimed Sonic.
"Too bad, I'm bored," replied Hanna.
"Okay, um... Screaming Animals," said Sonic.
"Okay, team captains, meet in the middle! And JUST the teams captains," announced Hanna, glancing at the Screaming Animals. Everyone let go of Sonic. Sonic and Amy met in the middle. Amy held out her hand. Sonic shook it.
"Promise me that nothing will happen between us," said Amy.
"I promise," promised Sonic. Amy hugged him. Sonic hugged her back. Shadow growled.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 16, 2009, 7:51:52 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverDont worry, I dont HATE shadamy, but I LOVE SonAmy WAY more. You'll get your wish. Oh, take one guess why i dont exactly like ShadAmy...









Haven't got it? Clue- look at my username.

Raina123 on December 13, 2009, 4:40:19 AM

Raina123 on
Raina123I know because of your name. But i like Shadow and Cream but i like shadmaria.

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 16, 2009, 7:52:46 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4Everah, stupid copy button! Sry!

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 16, 2009, 7:52:25 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverDont worry, I dont HATE shadamy, but I LOVE SonAmy WAY more. You'll get your wish. Oh, take one guess why i dont exactly like ShadAmy...









Haven't got it? Clue- look at my username.

_ren_tao_fan_ on July 16, 2009, 7:47:48 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_...And now I hate Shadow. Gee, so much hate... *SONAMY FAN SONAMY FAN SONAMY FAN SONAMY FAN*
Sigh... why'd they have to be on different teams? And why can't Sonic's teammates just let him kill Shadow? THE SUSPENSE IS UNBEARABLE!!! Well, now I wanna read more ^^