Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Second Day, And The Show Already Fits It's Name

TDI with a twist

Chapter 3 - The Second Day, And The Show Already Fits It's Name

Chapter 3 - The Second Day, And The Show Already Fits It's Name
Later that night...er, or...morning, everyone finished exploring the camp. Shadow was up around three in the morning. He had to sleep on the right side of the cabin, with the other guys on his team, while the girls on his team slept on the left. Amy woke up to see Shadow gone from his bed. She got down from the top bunk quietly, and then walked outside.
"Shadow, what are you doing up?" Shadow looked at her.
"I should be saying the same to you," Amy leaned on the railing, what Shadow was doing.
"I woke up to find you gone," informed Amy.
"Were you worried about me?" asked Shadow.
"Yeah, I'm worried about all my friends!" answered Amy.
"Friend?" asked Shadow. Amy laughed.
"Yes, Shadow, you are my friend," Shadow smiled.
"So, wanna tell me why you were blushing today?" asked Amy. Shadow went wide eyed. He looked into the night sky quickly.
"No," Amy laughed again.
"Come on, Shadow!" Shadow shook his head.
"I don't want to tell,"
"Pwease?" begged Amy. Shadow looked at her. Her ears were folded down, her hands were pressed together in front of her chest in a begging way, her jade eyes sparkled, and her bottom lip quivered. Shadow looked away quicker than last time. Amy went back to normal.
"I think I just found your weakness," Shadow huffed.
"The Ultimate Lifeform? A weakness? Humph! Yeah right!" Amy rolled her eyes.
"And you call Sonic a show off," Shadow growled. Amy gasped.
"Your jealous of Sonic!" Shadow rolled his eyes and looked at her.
"Jealous of that faker? Why would I be? I'm faster, stronger, smarter, and DEFFENTLY have better looks,"
"Okay, you two go the same speed, yeah, your stronger, and the last two I actually agree," replied Amy, looking up into the stars. Shadow blushed.
"Y-you think I'm better looking?" Amy looked at him.
"Yeah, I mean, you have chest hair, and a different style of quills, and-," She noticed he was blushing again.
"You're blushing again," Shadow blushed harder.
"I know why you're blushing!" exclaimed Amy. Shadow looked back into the sky.
"You like me," said Amy.
"Nope," replied Shadow, truthfully.
"Yeah, you do!" argued Amy, a laugh in her voice.
"I swear I don't like you," swore Shadow.
"I...I actually feel more than that," he informed quietly. Amy went wide eyed.
"R-really?" Shadow saw out of the corner of his eye Amy was blushing.
"Yeah," he answered. Amy turned him and kissed him deeply and passionately. Shadow kissed back the same way. Midnight woke up before this and got a picture when they kissed.
"This is going on the Internet," she whispered. She put her camera away and placed the picture under her pillow.

The next day...

Amy and Sonic walked in the kitchen last that morning. Everyone started whispering.
"What's up with everyone?" asked Sonic. Amy shrugged. Shadow pulled her away from Sonic and in a corner.
"Hey!" exclaimed Amy. Sonic tried to go after them, but Knuckles caught his arm and started to tell him something.
"Shadow, what was that for?!" asked Amy.
"Everyone knows we kissed!" whispered Shadow.
"WHAT?!" yelled Amy. Shadow covered her mouth.
"SHHH!"
"I know! Someone took a picture and passed it around," He uncovered Amy's mouth. Sonic looked at Shadow and Amy. Knuckles told him the whole thing. Amy looked at Sonic. Sonic held back his tears. He shook his head and sat down. Amy walked up to him.
"Sonic-,"
"Go. Be with your boyfriend," interrupted Sonic. Amy had a lump in her throat.
"EVERYONE SIT DOWN!" yelled someone. Everyone did. Amy had to take the only seat left because Shadow sat down already. The seat- right in front of Sonic.
"I'M CHEFF OLGA!" yelled a really strong muscled girl hedgehog. She was dark blue with blood red eyes, wearing a green training suit. She gave everyone something that Tails couldn't even identify. Sonic moved it around on the plate. Amy did too. But they never looked up at each other.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment