Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A 'Sticky' Situation

TDI with a twist

Chapter 4 - A 'Sticky' Situation

Chapter 4 - A 'Sticky' Situation
"Now, for your first challenge! Well, this is going to be a 'sticky' situation," Hanna informed. She laughed at her corny joke for a few seconds. Everyone else rolled their eyes.
"You all suck. Anyway, the first two up are the team captains!" exclaimed Hanna. She handed Amy and Sonic what looked like giant cue tips.
"What are we supossed to do? Clean out our ears?" asked Sonic.
"Ha ha, funny," replied Hanna, sarcastically.
"Compared to your corny joke, it was," Sonic shot at her.
"Burn!" yelled Knuckles. Blaze burnt Knuckles' tail.
"OW! GOD!" yelled Knuckles.
"Yeah, it did burn. Grow up," Knuckles held his tail. Hanna led everyone to a pit of...
"Is that honey?!" asked Amy.
"Yep. Which ever team falls in the most loses,"
"How many chances do we get?" asked Sonic.
"One," answered Hanna. Five minutes later, Sonic and Amy were in the middle of honey, standing on stones.
"GO!" yelled Hanna.
"I can't hit a girl!" exclaimed Sonic.
"Yes you can! Do it!" yelled Jesse. Sonic looked at Amy. Amy whacked Sonic. Sonic almost fell in, but turned into a ball and spun back. Sonic tried to hit Amy's ankles, but Amy jumped, and Sonic missed. He looked down in the honey, and then back up at Amy. He was too depressed to even look at her anymore. He jumped in. Amy gasped. Her team cheered. The other team was in shock. Sonic broke the surface.
"Okay, go get under the hose, Sonic," said Hanna. Sonic got out of the honey.
"And now I have to get wet?!" He walked back to the cabin and started the hose outside. Amy walked up to her teammates.
"Amy, you did really well!" exclaimed Blaze.
"Yeah!" agreed Knuckles. Amy looked depressed though.
"Thanks," She handed the giant cue tip to Knuckles and walked off.
"This is getting good!" Hanna exclaimed to the cameras. Amy didn't know she was on camera EVERYWHERE she went. So the whole world saw her kiss Shadow last night, and the whole world is going to see what comes next. Shadow followed her.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Amy turned around.
"Sonic's not my friend anymore! And it's all my fault!" Sonic heard her yelling and eavesdropped.
"It's mine, too," replied Shadow.
"No, it's not. I'm the one who kissed you," whispered Amy. Shadow kissed her. Sonic growled. Amy didn't kiss back. Shadow pulled away.
"Now it's my fault too," Amy was blushing. Sonic growled louder. Amy and Shadow heard.
"What was that?" asked Shadow.
"I know that growl anywhere," whispered Amy.
"Sonic saw," She saw Sonic walked back to his cabin. Amy ran up to him and grabbed his arm.
"Sonic," Sonic tried to pull away. He was NOT going to cry, and he was CERTANTLY NOT going to cry in front of Amy Rose.
"Let me go," Amy pulled him so that he was looking at her.
"Sonic, are you about to-," A loud horn sounded. Amy looked at Shadow.
"That's round two," Shadow informed. Sonic wiped his eyes with his spare hand. Amy looked back at Sonic.
"About to what?" asked Sonic. Amy could've sworn she saw tears in Sonic's eyes. Was she hallucinating? She let go of Sonic.
"N-nothing," She ran off. Shadow followed. Sonic followed him. Up next was Knuckles against Jesse. Knuckles smirked.
"I'm going to knock him in, and Rouge won't like him anymore," He wacked Jesse in the side, and then poked him in the front. He was down in an instant. Knuckles spun the giant cue tip around while his team cheered. Rouge came to the edge of the pit.
"Jesse, are you okay?!" Jesse nodded, and walked to her. Rouge helped him out. Knuckles sighed.
"Damn it,"
"Another point for the Killer Shadow's!" exclaimed Hanna. Knuckles handed the giant cue tip to Blaze. When she faced her component, she gasped.
"Silver," Silver gulped.
"Silver, I don't care if we're friends at this moment, try to get me in the honey," Blaze said.
"But, Blaze-," started Silver. The horn interrupted him. Blaze hit Silver's side. Silver didn't fall in. He tried to push Blaze with the the giant cue tip, but Blaze dodged. Silver couldn't hit Blaze.
"Silver, hit me!" exclaimed Blaze.
"I...I can't!" replied Silver. Blaze groaned.
"Fine then!" She hit him hard, and Silver fell in. Silver broke the surface and swallowed a mouth full of honey.
"You ARE naive!" yelled Blaze. Later, Shadow and Cream were up.
"I can't hit a little girl!" exclaimed Shadow.
"Good, then this should be fun!" replied Cream. She hit Shadow. Shadow almost fell, but his hover shoes saved him.
"WACK HER, SHADOW!" yelled Twilight. Shadow looked at her, and then Amy.
"Do whatever you think is right," she told him. Shadow nodded, and then looked at Cream. Cream used this chance to whack Shadow. He fell in. Amy giggled when Shadow broke the surface.
"I'm sorry Mr. Shadow!" apologized Cream. Shadow smiled.
"It's okay, Cream," He got out. Amy giggled. Shadow blushed. He went to get the honey off of him.
Later on that day, they finished the challenge.
"And the Killer Shadow's win!" yelled Hanna. They cheered. Shadow, who was back, hugged Amy, who hugged him back. Sonic growled.

Later that night...

"Okay, everyone has voted," informed Hanna.
"Okay, when I call your name, I'm going to throw you a gram cracker. Sally," A gram cracker was thrown to her.
It came down to Charmy and Sonic.
"Sonic," announced Hanna. Sonic breathed a sigh of relief.
"Hey, we couldn't vote our team captain off first thing," said Jesse, patting Sonic's back. Sonic smiled slightly.
"Thanks, guys,"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment