Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - NOT FINISHED

TDI with a twist

Chapter 5 - NOT FINISHED

Chapter 5 - NOT FINISHED
Later later that night...

Amy sat down in the grass, which over looked the ocean. She knew there weren't any cameras out here. Sonic was going to go there to think. Amy heard his footsteps and turned around.
"Oh...hi," Sonic gulped.
"Hi," Amy patted next to her.
"You wanna talk?" Sonic walked over and sat next to her.
"Are we still friends?"
"I don't know. You tell me," replied Amy. Sonic looked at her.
"A-Amy, I-I w-want to be f-friends still," Amy hugged him.
"Okay," She let go.
"Why are you mad at Shadow though?" Sonic looked down.
"No reason,"
"So your just mad for no reason?" asked Amy. Sonic held back his tears.
"Yep," Amy looked at Sonic's face.
"Are you about to cry?" Sonic looked at her.
"Sonic the Hedgehog? Cry?!" Amy rolled her eyes.
"I know that face, Sonic," Sonic looked back down.
"You always keep your feelings bottled up inside. Maybe you should really tell me what's going on," suggested Amy.
"I'm jealous of Shadow," mumbled Sonic.
"Do you like me?" asked Amy. Sonic shook his head.
"More," Amy hugged him.
"Oh, Sonic," Sonic hugged her back.
"So, why do you look like your going to cry?" asked Amy, pulling away from him.
"I don't know," Sonic lied.
"Sonic!" exclaimed Amy. Sonic sighed.
"Becuase Shadow won you," Amy smiled slightly. She moved Sonic's head to her lap.
"Sonic, let it out," So Sonic cried. He didn't want Amy to see him, so he wrapped his arms around Amy's waist, buried his face in her stomach, and sobbed. He was ashamed- he was a hero, and he was crying. In front of the girl he loved. Amy ran her fingers through Sonic's quills. Five minutes later, Sonic pulled away.
"I'm sorry," Amy shook her head.
"Don't be,"
"But, the hero never crys!" replied Sonic.
"Even the hero has to brake down sometime," whispered Amy. She felt guilty for not liking Sonic back now. Sonic hugged her.
"Thanks, Amy," Amy hugged him back. She pulled away and kissed his cheek. Sonic blushed bright red. Amy giggled. Sonic looked down.
"I better go to bed," Amy nodded.
"I'd better too," They walked back to their cabins. Amy went right to sleep, but Sonic didn't fall asleep until six AM. He had to get up at seven.

At breakfast...

Sonic was asleep on the table. Amy shook him.
"Sonic!" Sonic woke up.
"What?"
"I thought you went to sleep," said Amy.
"No, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened," replied Sonic.
"What happened?" asked Shadow.
"Nothing! Buzz off!" snapped Sonic.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment