Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Return of Maria Robotnik

When Maria comes back as a hedgehog, things go downhill for some...

Chapter 1 - Return of Maria Robotnik

Chapter 1 - Return of Maria Robotnik
"Master Emerald, please bring Maria Robotnik back to life!" exclaimed Shadow. Knuckles had informed him that the Master Emerald could bring Maria back if Shadow wanted it more than anything. So, here Shadow was, trying to get Maria back. Knuckles also mentioned that since Maria was been gone for fifty years, she would age one year for every decade. So she would be seventeen, like Shadow.
The Master Emerald started glowing, and a...hedgehog came out? Shadow caught her.
"What the...," The hedgehog woke up.
"Where...how...," She looked at Shadow.
"Oh my God! Shadow!" She hugged him. Shadow knew it was Maria by her voice. He hugged her back as tears ran down his face.
"I missed you," Maria smiled.
"I missed you too," She pulled away from him and wiped his tears.
"Any idea why your a hedgehog?" asked Shadow. Maria looked down at herself. She WAS a hedgehog, but till wearing that blue dress.
"I don't know," Shadow smiled.
"I don't care. I'm just glad your back," He hugged her. Maria laughed. She rubbed his back.
"I am too,"

Later that night, everyone had met Maria, and the girls were about to get back from shopping for clothes for her.
"Shadow, she's fine," Sonic informed, very sure of himself. Shadow was pacing back and forth.
"Amy's driving, not Rouge," informed Knuckles. He laughed.
"Yeah, Amy's the best driver out of all of us!" exclaimed Sonic.
"I can't even drive yet," informed Silver, his ears folding down.
"Yeah, and your girlfriend can!" excalimed Knuckles. Silver blushed feriously.
"Sh-she's not my g-girlfriend," Shadow sighed and sat on the couch. Everyone heard a car door slam.
"That's the girls," announced Tails. Shadow breathed a sigh of realief.
"I can't, Rouge!" exclaimed Maria from outside.
"It'll be fine, Maria," Rouge replied. Sonic looked at Shadow. Shadow shrugged. Amy walked in.
"Hello, guys," Blaze came in.
"Wow! You guys would be dead tired if you came with us!" Shadow stuffened a little from the word 'dead'. Rouge came in.
"Oh, come on, Maria! You're seventeen now! Time to show a little!" Shadow blushed.
"Sh-show?" Rouge looked at him.
"Yeah, we got her something a little showy, and she thinks it's too much,"
"It probably is, if you picked it out," joked Knuckles. Rouge shot a 'don't mess with me' look at Knuckles. Knuckles gulped. Maria came in.
"Happy now?!" She was wearing a pink spaghetti strap that was a little showy, and jean short shorts.
She felt Shadow's eyes on her, and started blushing. Rouge laughed.
"You know, it's actually...not that bad," said Knuckles.
"I think she looks cute in it!" oppioned Amy, walking in the room. She looked at Shadow.
"Shadow, you perv!" Shadow looked down at his feet, blushing HARD.
"I was just joking," whispered Amy. Maria was still blushing.
"Maria, why are you...oh!" asked Amy, but she stopped her self. She smiled.
"You like Shadow," she whispered in Maria's ear. No one heard but Maria. Maria blushed harder and nodded. Amy giggled.
"That's so sweet!"
"Well, while you all were gone, Mr. Pacing over her was worried about Maria," Sonic informed, nodding his head towards Shadow. Shadow looked up at him.
"SHUT UP!" Sonic started laughing.
"Okay, Knuckles!" Knuckles looked at Sonic, and then Shadow.
"WOW! YOU LOOK LIKE ME!" Shadow growled loudly. Maria looked at Shadow. His cheeks were extremely red. Shadow felt her stare and looked at her. He ran off.
"He sooo likes you back," Amy whispered to Maria. Maria nodded.
"I...I know. He's acted this way since I met him," She walked upstairs and started putting stuff up in her new room.
Around five minutes later, she heard a knock. The door was open, so the person was just trying to get her attention. Maria turned to find Shadow.
"Oh, h-hi," Shadow smiled a little.
"Hi," He walked in.
"Nice room," Maria nodded.
"It is. I get a balconey," She looked at it.
"I'm sorry for staring at you earlier," Shadow apologized.
"It's okay," replied Maria. Amy walked by the door and coughed, saying ask him out in the cough. Shadow didn't understand it, but Maria did. Shadow looked at the door.
"What was that about?" Maria sighed and closed the door.
"Nothing, just Amy, trying to make me do something," She smiled.
"Just being a friend," She walked over to her bed and sat on it. Amy opened the door.
"Maria, I need to talk to you," Maria sighed. She looked at Shadow.
"Hang on a sec," She walked after Amy. When Amy was out of her room, Maria closed the door quickly and locked it. She smirked at Shadow.
"That ought to do it," Shadow laughed. Amy growled from the other side. Maria rolled her eyes and sat on her bed again. Shadow sat by her. Maria put her hand on his. Shadow blushed and looked away. Maria turned his head back to her.
"Why are you blushing?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ChristLover on August 11, 2009, 12:57:34 AM

ChristLover on
ChristLoverExcellent.

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on July 19, 2009, 4:31:07 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianD'aaaw nice ^^