Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Not Finished

ShadMaria. Of course.

Chapter 2 - Not Finished

Chapter 2 - Not Finished
The next morning, Shadow went downstairs, incredibly tired. He looked around. No one seemed to be up. He walked into the kitchen. Amy was up. She looked at Shadow.
"Hi, Shadow," Shadow looked at her. He sat down at the table. Amy sat by him.
"You know how my room is next door to yours?" Shadow nodded.
"I heard what happened last night," informed Amy. Shadow hit his head on the table.
"Amy, I miss her so much," He started crying again. Amy rubbed his back.
"Amy?" asked a voice behind them. Amy turned. Shadow didn't even bother.
"Great, now Sonic knows I'm a crier,"
"Yes, Sonic?" asked Amy. Sonic walked up to the two.
"What are you two doing?" Amy looked at Shadow.
"He's tired,"
"Then go back to sleep," suggested Sonic.
"Sonic, he can't," Amy replied.
"Shadow's crying," informed Sonic, crossing his arms.
"Just go away!" exclaimed Amy. Sonic's ears folded down.
"Wait, Sonic, I didn't mean to-," Amy got cut off by a blast of wind, indicating that Sonic ran off.
"yell at you." finished Amy. She looked at Shadow.
"Are you okay?" Shadow shook his head.
"G-go t-talk t-to S-Sonic," Amy nodded. She rubbed behind his ear a little and then ran off. She knocked on Sonic's door.
"Come in," Sonic said. Amy walked in.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you," Sonic nodded.
"It's okay. Best friends yell at each other sometimes, right?"
"Right," answered Amy. She walked over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. Sonic blushed bright red. Amy giggled. She knew Sonic liked her, but she never told him she knew. Maybe it was time...
"Uh...Sonic...I have to tell you something,"
"What is it?" asked Sonic.
"I know your crushing on me," answered Amy. Sonic went wide eyed. He faced the other way. His darkest secret was finally found out by Amy. Amy sat down next to him.
"I think it's sweet that you like me," Sonic still didn't look at her. Amy started rubbing behind Sonic's ear.

With Shadow...

Shadow went back in his room. His feelings for Maria were finally off of his chest...he finally had his first kiss...but yet, he still felt horrible. It made him want Maria back even more. He started crying a little harder.
"No, don't brake down again. It doesn't help anything," He looked up at the ceiling.
"Maria...I miss you," Maria was again watching from above.
"Shadow...I miss you too," A tear fell from her eye. Shadow heard noises from outside his window. He looked.
"It was sunny like five seconds ago...," Maria giggled.
"Oops...," Shadow stared out at the rain. He walked to the window and rested his arms on the seal. Then he rested his head on his arms. That one song came on again. Shadow ran and turned the radio off.
"I don't need that again...," He walked back to the window. He opened it.
"What is he doing?" asked Maria. Shadow used his hover shoes to get up on the window seal. He sat there, getting soaked by the rain. Maria kept getting closer and closer to watch. And then, she started drifting down. Maria gasped. She flew back up.
"Maria, you may visit him," informed one of God's angels, Gabriel. Maria nodded. She flew down. Shadow saw her land. He looked at her.
"Maria...," He jumped down from the window seal and then shut the window.
"What are you doing here?"
"Gabriel said I could come down," answered Maria.
"Who?" asked Shadow. Maria giggled.
"One of God's angels," Shadow walked up to her. Maria got down to his level hugged him. Shadow hugged her back. He didn't cry though. He just held Maria tight, hoping she could never leave him again. But he knew that was impossible. Maria pulled away though.
"How long have you loved me?" Shadow blushed.
"Oh...uh...really since we met," Maria smiled. She kissed Shadow's forehead. Shadow felt the heat rise even more in his cheeks. Maria giggled.
"I still think you're cute when you do that," Shadow smiled shyly.
"Thanks...,"
"How long have you loved me?"
"A year before I...you know...," answered Maria. Shadow looked down, tears approaching his eyes. Maria lifted his head.
"Shadow, you don't have to be strong for me. You can let it out," Shadow hugged her and cried into her shoulder. Maria rubbed his back.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on July 31, 2009, 1:11:31 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianAww... that's sweet..
Nice job