Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sonic Series Character Profiles

This is a description of a few Character I've created in different series of Comics I made. This might should help you better understand who's who and all of the series there is.

Chapter 1 - Sonic Series Character Profiles

Chapter 1 - Sonic Series Character Profiles


Sonic Series Character Profiles (Fanfic Charaters) Vol.1



Tamy- Tamy was saved by Sonic from drowning in the current of a rapid river. Tamy decides to stay with Sonic to repay her debt. But Tamy and Amy don't see things eye to eye. They compete with each other all the time to earn Sonic's love.



Age: 12



Personality- kinda like Amy's



Likes: adoring Sonic



Dislikes: Amy Rose! (Hates her guts!)



Race: Hedgehog



Status: Lover, Amy's Rival



Debut: First appeared in my 2nd Chapter of the Sonic Adventure 2 series I made.



Lightning the Hedgehog- Lightning is the very FIRST sonic character I've ever created! He is the prince of the Lightning Tribe, right below his father, Shocker the Hedgehog. Lightning tries all he can to be better than his father till now from childhood. He wants to prove himself to his father that he has what it takes to take his fathers place. Lightning is also a rival and a good pals with Knuckles.



Age: 16



Personality- Tough, strong, ( not the kind of person to joke around with!) He is very fast and has very dangerous lighting type attacks.



Likes: He likes to harness his power to train.



Dislikes: His father.



Race: Hedgehog



Status: Lighting Tribe Prince



Debut: First appeared in the 8th Chapter of the Sonic Adventures Series I made.



Spike the Reptile- Spike the Reptile is part of Lightning's team. He's a good buddy of Lightning. With his reptilian skin, he can with stand very very very high temperatures!!

He would be considered the power in Lightning's team.



Age: 17

Personality: Strong, agile, but not too bright. He hates complicated stuff. Always looking for a fight and ready for action!



Likes: Fighting



Dislikes: Reading



Race: Reptile



Status: A Fighter



Debut: He first made his debut in Ch.6 of the Sonic Adventure Series.







Before you get lost let me go ahead and type the list of series I've created.



Sonic Adventures



Sonic Super Star



Sonic Adventures 2



Sonic Adventures 3

Others….



Super Smash Bros : All- Stars



The Legend of Zelda



Snowboard Kids



Super Mario Brothers



Spirit Breaker



Oracle





Okay, Now back to the profiles……



Max the Mole - Max is the 3rd Member of Lighting's team. ( There are only 3 members.) Max is the brains of their team. He finds the solution to all of their problems and also keeps Spike in line from starting fights.

Age: 15



Likes: Studying nature and solving problems



Dislikes: Max doesn't really like fighting but he's got some killer earth moves!



Race: Mole



Status: A student professor of Dr. Swin.



Debut: First Debut in Ch.10 of Sonic Adventures



Sonaikles- Pretty weird name isn't it? Anyway Sonaikles is a miscreated create consisting of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. They were fused together in a failed attempt of Dr. Eggman trying to make the 3 of them disappear in the near future. Eggman's machine malfunctioned and BAM! Sonaikles was born. In the future, Sonaikles tries to stop a creation that destroyed his future from coming so his travels in time to keep the world in order using the Suppreme Emerald, a combined form of all 7 Chaos Emeralds capable of using Chaos Control to travel in time.



Age: ???



Likes and dislikes: different characteristics of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.



Race: Part hedgehog, fox, and echidna.



Status: Time tralever



Debut: Made his first appearance in Ch.11 of Sonic Adventures



Tulip - She is a young little girl that adores Tails. Kinda like Amy liking Sonic. Tulip likes Tails. She just won't let him be! She tries to impress him in every way she can. The girls love sick! Tails is more embarrassed than in love with Tulip when she is around.



Age: 6



Likes: Tails



Dislikes: Not being around Tails for extended periods of time.



Race: Hedgehog



Status: Orphan



Debut: Made her first appearance in Ch. 8 of Sonic Superstar

Sunny - Sunny is a free spirited girl. She was saved by Sonic from a heard of Eggbots after her Chaos Emerald. She travels from place to place in search of her long lost brother, Moonlight. Sunny's fur changes depending on her emotions. She's usually happy so she's bright yellow.



Age: 14



Likes: Going to the beach. (It reminds her of Moonlight)



Dislikes: Her emotional fur change



Race: Hedgehog



Status: Swimmer



Debut: This is more of a SA3 profile, because she was a nurse in Sonic Super Star and her color was violet. Anyway, her first debut was in Sonic Super Star in Ch.6.



Kiro the Hedgehog - A mad scientist bent on ruling the world. He specializes in experimenting with DNA. Therefore he creates a lot of experiments uses strands of hair from the strongest of fighters. He rivals with Dr. Eggman and has made many enemies. His evil expectations are very high. He doesn't allow failure.



Age:???



Likes: Experimenting with DNA



Dislikes: All who opposes him.



Race: Hedgehog



Status: Scientist



Debut: He made his first debut in Ch. 9 of SA2. He shows up more often in SA3 though.





Well… Looks like this ends Vol. 1 of my Character's profiles. Don't worry, there are still more to come. I really should make a chapters guide to all of the series I made…

Oh well…This is ShadowLink350 signing out!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

morphin on December 31, 2005, 6:51:05 AM

morphin on
morphinyep cool profiles.
oh and I've got a hedgehog called lighten and he is sonic's counterpart.

Lynn_The_Fox on August 1, 2005, 3:36:21 AM

Lynn_The_Fox on
Lynn_The_Foxcool characters.