Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

When Gohan's house is being renovaited for Bubonic Plauge, Chichi says he can stay at a friend's house for a few days. But Gohan only has 1 friend... GohanxVidel

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Chapter 2





Videl Earns a Secret







At Orange Star High School, as Videl Satin was putting her stuff in her locker, a certain blonde Ladies-Man closed it.

Sharpner, for the last time, Im not going out with you! said Videl in an angry tone with her arms crossed. Cmon, babe, you know you want it& Said Sharpner while bouncing both eyebrows up and down.

Videl was getting a little POed. Their was no way she was gonna go out with this horny retard. Without replying she just punched a random locker, the door opened and hit Sharpner clear in the nose. Videl then just walked away.

Being the daughter of Hercule Satin, the so called Strongest man in the world who defeated Cell had its advantages. She knew that Gohan was the one who really killed the evil android, but couldnt get her father to confess.

She was headed to her first hour class when she saw her best friend in the hallway. Hey, Gohan! she yelled across the hall.

Hey, Videl! said Gohan as he ran to his friend. They just sorta started talking on the way to class. He then realized that he had to pop the question&

His mother told him that he had the whole school day, All 7 hours, to ask a friend to see if he could stay at their place for a few days. But when your best friend is the opposite gender, whose family is loaded, and her father is as overprotective as a brick wall, it wouldnt be easy.

Videl, I kinda need your help. said Gohan.

Sure thing. asked Videl in curiosity.

Well, my house is being renovated for Bubonic Plague. Said Gohan.

Videl suddenly gave Gohan a look of shock. Whoa! said Videl. I know. Its bogus because it doesnt even exist anymore. Explained Gohan while rolling his eyes. My parents and Goten are gonna sleep at Capsule Corp, but unfortunately they dont have enough beds.

So what are ya gonna do? asked Videl.

My mom told me that I could sleep at a friends house, but& Gohan said.

Videls eyes popped wide open. She knew that she was Gohan's only friend. So you asking if you could stay at my place? assumed Videl.
Gohan gulped. Ehh& Yea&. Said Gohan sweating.

Hmmmm&& Videl starting thinking.

Her father sure as hell wouldnt approve. But she could easily sneak Gohan in. But who ever thought that her room would become co-ed? Raging hormones could become a problem. But she just shrugged it off.

It wont be easy, but I think I could do it! said Videl with a smile. Gohan just smiled back.

Thanks, Videl! said Gohan in a cheery tone.

Ok, just meet me behind the building after school today. And Ill sneak you in. said Videl.

Got it! Said Gohan.

And with that, they got to their classroom, and sat down. They both couldnt help but be excited for the days ahead.


Well, thats it for Chapter 2. Chapter 3 coming soon. Please review!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

armydude13 on April 12, 2007, 8:28:12 AM

armydude13 on
armydude13more plz? :)

tainted_truffle on November 6, 2006, 10:11:28 AM

tainted_truffle on
tainted_trufflei wanna read more ^^ and i think i can help you with your sqares and & signs problem. go to edit than type in blabla w bbc and edit out all the sqares than submmit. they wont come back.