Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - words

Any words found in The Soldier, the Bar Maid and the Prince That people don''''t know the meaning to...just ask and i shall explain.

Chapter 1 - words

Chapter 1 - words
Thelduimkyn or Thuutr'hir
The world in which Ethyl now lives. The world has many names due to the differences of race. The Elves call it Thelduimkyn (Elf Reign) >.> Big egos. The Orcs call it Thuur'hir (to eat fire) more of an insult to the Elves.
There are over three large land masses broken up in rough sketched countries and territories. The Elves have taken over the biggest of the continents and pushed the other nations and race of people to the south, reigning over the north and west. Ethyl right now is located, (thank god) to the east far from the Elf boarder the desert waste land known as the Sands of Madness. In the the eastern most region in the town of Stone Ridge Pass. More information will be given in the second book.

Stone Ridge Pass
The place in which the beginning of the story takes place. It is a small town inhabited by Dwarfs and a few Elves, and one Orc (Konquel)poor him T.T. It is a mining town in a canon out far in the east at the edge of the Sands of Madness.

Sands of Madness
The desert area surrounding Stone Ridge Pass.

Kin
Family or any one that is related to you by blood.

Dark Elf Tavern
The place in which both Tessa and Jarroc are employed. (Its a Bar >.>) The two siblings are running the business while their Dwarf Parents are out traveling. A lot of stuff happens in this place....it gets trashed a lot.

Sanddrones
Name of the species of creature's head that is hanging above the fire place at the Dark Elf Tavern.

Old Man's Bark
A old withered looking tree that is ten times stronger then any other type hard wood to with stand the harsh desert winds. Grows in the north.

Fire Thorn
A root plant that is both a type of spice and a poison if you don't prepare it right. So don't wash it in water.

Orc Language

Gur- Blood

Gur'tork- Blood drink

Tork- Drink

Gur'klerg- Blood Lust
Konquel's pet name for Ethyl

"uu zu'ur z'haa'l!"- "You black soul!"
Konquel yells at Braden

"Og sha'kah r'hee." - "open sacred wood" Rodrick says to open his own personal portal.

Zu'ut Ul'bahk - Dark Elves

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment