Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - People

Any words found in The Soldier, the Bar Maid and the Prince That people don''''t know the meaning to...just ask and i shall explain.

Chapter 2 - People

Chapter 2 - People
Humans

Ethyl Grey - http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-751247.html

How could we not start this with out her. Obviously a main character at this point. She has devoted herself to serve in the army. It turned out to be a family tradition unfortunately for Ethyl it was the closest thing she would have called a life. Now after her freak accident with a portal she winds up in this new world (I forgot to mention what the name of the world was.... >.>) of Thelduimkyn or what the Orcs like to call it Thuutr'hir, she has broke from the life she knew and started to realize that there might be a chance there in Thuur'hir for her to finally live free. She has given up her title of Soldier, but now her Father is now the last thing holding her to her past.
Age: 35
sex: female
Height: 6'1
Eye color: green
hair color: short and blond
favorite saying, "Good to know."
Theme songFive Finger Death Punch- No One Gets Left Behind

Allen Grey - see the demon section ^-^ he is no longer human.

Thomas Mcfair - an old friend of Ethyl. They severed together in the army since high school, he knows more about Ethyl then her own father. Briefly mentioned in the story however if Konquel would have to worry about competition over Ethyl it would be this guy. Ethyl and Thomas had a short relationship way back in the day. Though Thomas was heart broken when Ethyl disappeared through the portal.
Age: 33
sex: male
height: 6'0
eye color: brown
hair color: Short brown
Favorite saying, unknown

Brent - The man with the plan. He is currently phoning Ethyl on a cell phone to see if they can talk to her.....i didn't say he was the smartest guy on her crew. Well we will see if his plan works out ^-^. very small part in this story.
Age: 45
Sex: male
Height: 5'8
eye color: green-blue
Hair: short light brown, balding, wears a hat all of the time.
Favorite saying. "What the hell!?"

Orcs
Orcs don't have last names.....

Konquel - http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-751542.html
The man of the hour, half a secondary character and half main character at this point. Konquel has been living in the town of Stone Ridge for the past nine years....he didn't even know....poor guy. Anyway he was previously living before all of this on the other side of the world in a northern region where the more wilder Orcs live in colonies, or tribes as they call it, where his mother originally came from. His father (his name will come up in book 2) was a out cast as well, and took lead of his own small settlement, where Konquel was born. Not saying anymore do to the fact that it will spoil the rest of the story... XP

Already known facts about the old Orc is that his current (well past occupation now that he was kicked out of Stone Ridge) was a Blacksmith. He did not take well to the people of the town, because most of them were Dwarfs (lots of past feuds and wars to blame for that).
Last but not lest he is very over protective over Ethyl by the end of book one. He see her worthy of being his Roe'ki(translation will be in book two), plus she is the only woman he likes that is not afraid of him.
Age: 49
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
eyes: Gold and black
hair: some what short, black, never ties it back (family statues)
Favorite saying, "Open your eyes, this is hell!"
Theme song (Because it really suits him...sort of)
Artist: Ensiferum - song: Wanderer (Epic folk heavy metal band X3)

Rodrick - http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-755800.html
The Orc Prince of Gledu'dune. If no one has got this by now, his plan is to kidnapped Ethyl and use her as ransom against her Father who is the Demon king of the West. Not tell the rest of the plan it would ruin book two.
This Orc has a serious drinking problem...how ever has never been drunk. High metabolisms for the younger Orcs the older they get the more Liquor effects them. >.> He also has a thing for Dark Elf woman if people haven't caught that fact by now. poor Tessa...
He is a visionary, which is rare for an Or. And in his mind by the end of the whole process he with exceed his Father in power and take back the land the Elves have taken from his people. Dream big green one, dream big.
Age: 32
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2
eyes: gold and dark grey
Hair; Extremely long, black, always braided (family statues)
favorite saying, "Blood is the price for land."
Theme song (because it matches his dark nature)
Artist: Suicide Commando - song: "Face of Death" (goth techno)

Dark Elf

Tessa- http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-770880.html
Orphaned by her real parents, this young lady was adopted by a family of Dwarfs in the town of Stone Ridge, were she lives with her adopted brother Jarroc. In the past few months she was put in charge in looking after the family Tavern while her parents are out traveling on a really long vacation. This means that she has to break out of her shy shell and interact with people. She is sometime a very quiet person, however when she is comfortable with the people she is with she can talk up a storm and ramble on for hours. She loves to read, books of all kinds that makes it to her home town, but her most favorite are Romance novels...... moving on. >.>
Tessa is starting to realize that only the tough survive and the kind hearted as casted out. She is starting to stand up for herself and for her friends...she should have thought of a better way to stand against Rodrick. >.>......lest just say, she needs to work on building strength before confronting Rodrick again.
Age: 21 or 23
Sex: Female
height: 5'7
eyes: water blue
Hair: dark and fire red
favorite saying: "Ummmm...yes...wait..no...maybe!"

Dwarfs

Mabel Bootlegger - http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-773592.html
The old lady this the heart of gold. She would do anything to keep her family together and watch over her children like a mother hen. Mabel has lived in Stone Ridge all of her life. In her early adult years she married Milne, but found that she could not have kids of her own. Later she started to adopt orphaned little one. Braden and Robin where her first boys. she even adopted Konquel, because she was older then him and her mother instincts kicked in. She looked after him even when the towns people turned the cold cheek. (Past race war feuds are to blame and Konquel is kinda scary)
Mabel had just presently moved out of her home to work at the Dark Elf Tavern in order to gain her independence back and to show her husband that she will not let him stop her from protecting her family. Ethyl was the only daughter she has had and is heart broken about the Ethyl being sentences (along with Konquel) to die out in the Dessert, but even more out of it because Rodrick kidnapped her.
This is why Ethyl has nicked named her Mother Mabel.
She is the wife of Milne Bootlegger.
Age: 66
Sex: Female
height: 5'5
eyes: hazel brown
hair: long and redish pale, has it tied in two braids.
favorite saying, "The sun shines the brightest when ever you show off that smile of yours."

Milne Bootlegger - http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-774801.html
Old and bad tempered. Milne has lived in Stone Ridge for 56 years. He originally migrated from his own home country on the other side of the world (some day I will draw a map of this world so people will know where places are >.>) He went over seas with his family at a young age. The reason for his hating Orcs is because his family was taken prisoner by Ogres (he can't tell the difference between Orcs and Ogres.....Ogres are bigger....)
I should have mentioned that in the story but couldn't find a place to fit it in.
Okay so, Milne moved to Stone Ridge because his father found a job a the mine......)it has been running for a long time) at the age of 10. There he meet Mabel and went to school together. As they grew up and got married. And the rest is history.
Milne still works at the mine.....>.> with Robin, his adopted son.
Age: 67
Sex: Male
height:5'6
eyes: hazel and pale brown
hair: short red and balding..... thick red beard
Favorite saying: "What the BLOODY hell!"


Robin- http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-774801.html
the youngest adopted son of Milne and Mabel. He works in the mine with his father. that is why he is hardly ever mentioned in the story..but he has an important roll to play in the second book. Hobbies include drinking at the bar, playing pranks on people at work (Fun + old dwarfs = Really cranky old men) hahaha.....moving on.
Age: 23
Sex: hardly none hahaha.....(something he would joke about) male
height:5'6
eyes: brown
hair: Black goatee, completely bald, if he had hair it would be black
favorite saying: "Your spit worse then an angry camel."

Durwel Rowl - The Mayor of Stone Ridge pass. He is totally bent on control and power over the town. He will personally step in to see that things go his way. A complete control freak to the max. Not much good to say about him.
Age: 59
Sex: Male
heigth: 5'6
eyes: grayish brown
Hair: no beard, redish brown short hair on his head
favorite saying: "Hmmm.....I'm listening, please go on."

Sand Elf

Jarroc - http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-773592.html
The cook at the Dark Elf Tavern. He is the eldest of the adopted children. He is in charge of looking after his little sister Tessa. For a past time he watched his mother cook in the kitchen and run the tavern and now he took on the role himself. Well the cooking part anyway.
However now that Ethyl and Konquel introduced him to sword fighting he has a new found dream.....to become the worlds greatest swordsman. He can cook and sword fight, is there nothing this guy can't do? However he still needs to work on his courage and skills.
Unlike the others, Jarroc is native to the harsh and wild sands. His people live in small towns spread far and wide across the Sands of Madness.
Age: 25
Sex: Male
height: 6'2
eyes: bright ice blue
hair: Short and Black
favorite saying: "a pinch of this and a dash of that.....get the hell out of my kitchen!"


Elves

Braden Winds - http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-773592.html
Very shy individual, maybe even more shy them Tessa. At times he would rather be by himself out of choice, to draw or just to clear his mind. Braden in a well known artist in Stone Ridge, however he wouldn't openly admit it to people. He can paint and do pencil work, and as no use for words, he can express his feels or tell a story in one of his pictures. (He is that good)
Now people might be asking why Braden is so hung up with Ethyl. Well he too is looking for a wife. However this all started in the first few days she was there (unconscious). He had attempted to draw her portrait while she was sleeping, however he could not complete it. She was altogether different from everyone else and so he kept messing up. To him this was a sign. So when he found out Ethyl was showing interest to Konquel he signed the assassins to kill the Orc and to protect Ethyl. However everything back fired when Ethyl and Konquel nearly killed all of the assassins and marauders. (only two made it out alive.)...... The news reached Braden and he was scared for his life and sad that he lost the woman he was falling for.
Age: 113
sex: Male
height: 5'10
eyes: pale blue nearly grey
hair: straight long Black hair
Favorite saying "........." (silence) he don't say much


Cameron- he is the leader of his band of Assassins. He shows very little emotion to his enemies to strike fear into there hearts. How ever during in this battle he lost is control of his emotions and went crazy over his brother's death. Now every one should be afraid. He tries to kill both Ethyl and Konquel after he thought his son was dead too (but he wasn't). In the end he was defeated (badly). He is Deceased.
Age: 320
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4
eyes: ice blue, almost white
Hair: Long and silver.
favorite saying: "Your life is going to end. I will see to it personally."
-.- no emotions.


Maeglin- the young son of Cameron. The contract in Stone Ridge was suppose to be his 12th mission since his father thought he was old enoughe to join him in the family business. He heart was never into taking lives for money and in the end he knew his family would one day be defeated. The young elf now has no one left in his family due to the fact that his Uncle and his Father were killed fighting Ethyl, Konquel and Jarroc.
Age: 103
sex: male
Height: 6'2
eyes: Amber
Hair: Long and brown


Half Elf/Sand elf

Geoft Wingrider- http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-774801.html
Geoft occupation is transporting goods through the southern areas of the continate (spelling?) but he as been in every town and city to the most northern place where it is so cold that it wind it self would freeze you into a ice block. Anyway it was him who fly over Braden's assaination contract over to Cameron to take out Konquel. And he is none at all happy about it. His traveling companion is the gental hearted Giant Eagle LeatherTail. She isn't so kind hearted to her eneimes and other cold hearted creatures. Together they spend most of the time in the air then on the ground.
age: 140
sex: male
height:5'9
eyes: brown
Hair: messy short and black
Favortie saying "Don't look down." >3>

Demon

Allen Grey - http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-767451.html
Ethyl's father. He has spent the last 2000 years tripped in Thuutr'hir. In the past there was a ancient battle fought, the rumored is that a war between the Orcs, Dwarfs and Elves was raging when Allen Grey and his quad arrived to Thuutr'hir. The war stopped in a day. The Elves declared it a sign from the heavens, thinking they were gods, but in the end Allen Grey convinced them otherwise. He still ended up in the end a king and his squad was is high knights. So the legend goes. How ever the knight eventually faded from history leaving there now Dark Lord behind to rule an empty Kingdome. What really happened and just how is Ethyl involved? There is nothing to do but wait and see.
Allen Grey in a Dark figure of his former self, he has spent the last two thousand years learning the extent of his powers. No one has been able to stop him or defeated him in battle. No one has lived long enough to learn of his weaknesses. Allen Grey many form of attack is mind manipulation, intimidation and magic wielding.
Age: 2081
Sex: male
Height: 6'0
Eyes: blue
Hair: pale blond and short. In his demonic stage he has grown a pair of black and brown horns, somewhat like ram's horns.
Favorite saying. "Are you scared yet!!" *followed by evil laughter.*
----------
That is all for book one XD!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment