Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It kills me

Last one shot i'm submitting today haha. Pairing is again RusAme.

Chapter 1 - It kills me

Chapter 1 - It kills me
—————————————————————————I know that look. frack…I KNOW that look. Your grin is a dead giveaway. That smirk just edges up more as you make your move and I want to push you away.. I try to resist…I have control or I tell myself that..But you make me stumble. Dammit all. That look in your eyes, damn them. Eyes hidden behind a smile until you need them….those eyes that I can’t hide from. You, you always know exactly what you want and you go for it , and I just fall again.Damn you eyes..Damn you..just frack..I can’t think when you touch me this way. I should fight you, I should resist but all you make me do is beg for more. Am I even myself anymore?I won’t surrender just yet, I can’t. It will kill me. but each time you look at me…like that..I melt. You make me want to stay, you make me fly but I’m more chained then ever.Love or Lust?  That’s the question with us, You know it too. Neither wants to answer because we both know what this is….yet pride will keep us from admitting it.  Whispering sweet words and outright threats. You know how to burn me up and freeze me to the core.  If I yelled out your name any louder I’d loose my breath and never get it back. And that fracking look brings a side of me out I wish to throw away, I’m a fool. You win this fight every time and I can’t do shoot. One day this little routine may change when one of us…says it. But who is the mystery and with how you break me down….It just might be me. It won’t be a lie. It can’t be at this point because our kiss..the oneright at the end, Is our answer. It’s the only kiss we share. The only one that brings tears right as we’re pushed over the edge. Then it’s no last minute goodbyes..no words just the air around us and sleep for one while the other runs.and each time you’re the one that leaves first and I’m left..thinking about those damn eyes…and how I do love them and you. And I’m right….It kills me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment