Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Finding home

A story I'm writing following the life of Sabrina Lore Evans. Young 16 year old moving in with her uncle and his family  to go to a richer, i mean better school. ((Ratings will change as the story goes on ))

Chapter 0 - Finding home

Chapter 0 - Finding home
The weather said it was going to be rainy, I kinda wish it was.. the sun hurts my eyes.
6:00 am
-
I'm almost there...feels like this bus is taking forever though. I guess the plane would of been just as terrible, here atleast I get a better view. Seems like the whole area is surrounded by trees. Not that I mind, the forest is a comfort.
6:45am
-
Maybe if I close my eyes..this next tunnel won't be to a road. It'll be just what I need. An escape..my door out! Just close my eyes and picture myself on a pitch black stallion, riding with the wind at my back. My hair isn't long enough to flow.. the twists and curls it in would make it bounce but oh it would feel amazing. Galloping through a dark tunnel and winning against the birds. With a smirk  I'd fly farther then any of them!
7:21 am
-
Of course it's right before I make it to the magical kingdom that  someone shakes me awake. Was I day dreaming or sleeping? Even I'm not sure. Well..I'm here.. Home? who knows. Just have to wait and see.
It might just be what I need though.
8:50 am
-
Mom sent me here to live with my uncles. [Not my blood uncles but I've known them since I was a baby]  cause the school I wanna go to is here.  It's an amazing school for the rich snobby kids but it has connections i couldn't afford to miss.  Haigh Winds Academy  Located just near the Mississippi river, Built back in 1867 and rebuilt in 2001 after a fire destroyed most of the school

And I got in.

My uncles are here now. I'll talk to you all later <3 Love Sabrina. xoxo
9:58 am
-------------------

Sabrina hummed as she clicked post, putting away her phone. " I'll update later."  with that she hopped over to where her uncle, Otis, was waving. " OTIS! I missed ya big lug!" The man was giant compared to her. Six foot tall scruffy lumberjack looking ginger man with thick glasses and light brown skin that matched hers. They hugged for a moment before a throat cleared behind them. She gleamed  turning to the second person to greet her. " I didn't forget about you Hart. Gimme a hug! You're my uncle now too!" She hugged the shorter man with short shaggy hair,a sunburn and flip flops " Before I forget, Congratulations guys!! Sorry mom wouldn't let me come to the wedding.. You, you know how she is."   Otis smiled, patting her head and reached to pick up her luggage to put it in the back of their van. " It's alright." he said.  Hart spoke up after that glancing over the girl  " Well now let me have a look, oh man just. look. at. you. Time doesn't fly it fracking skips. It's only been 5 years and you're a young women already.  Come on Sabby you're room is all set up so you don't have to worry it  and we are taking you out to the nicest restaurant in town to celebrate your new school year. "

" Yeah on your salary? can't wait for McDonalds, Hart. "    She joked taking a seat in the back, " Seriously though, the nicest restaurant in town isn't fast food. Right? I have heard things about them...I'm trying not to have a heart attack at a young age."   He stuck his tongue out at her joke and corrected her " It's not. There is a restaurant that your school actually opened up. Well the same people who own your school anyhow. It's call 'Lancelot's Grill' and the food is really good and expensive as hell. This is a one night thing I hope you under stand."  Sabrina shook her head and leaned back. " What ever you say. Hart. "   He sighed, "And that stop that. My name isn't hart anymore since I got married and you know that. Call me by my first name. Hogan." 

" I didn't know your first name. I grew up calling you hart, but wait no wait really? HOGAN HART? no.. well It's Hogan Wenths now right? Mr and Mr Otis and Hogan Wenths.. nah can't do it. I'm calling you Hart.  It'd be weird any other way." Hart turned to his husband with a frown "Otis your niece is being cruel"  Otis eyebrow raised " You're both being children."

Aside from the radio, and a small sing along the rest of the drive was quiet. Sabrina got lost in her thoughts once more, eye closing but still smelling the forest outside  the cracked window.
-----------------
Had another day dream on the ride to the restaurant. Trees were large, bigger and taller and grander then any thing I've seen before. I was a fairy in the daydream.  With silver wings and bright blue eyes, brighter then the ones i got that is.   I was the queen of those trees. We sang together and danced.  Once again the day dream was cut short by Uncle H waking me up.
I Wonder when my daydreams stopped being with my eyes open.
5:40 pm
-
The food was absolutely amazing! I've never had a vegan steak, taste like a real steak and they even proved to me it wasn't real meat when I asked.  Which is good with my allergy .. Not a vegan by choice but I'm glad to taste something like real meat. 
Here's a pic 

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/AceOFHeartless/6250a8b2-1a62-4fab-a962-bda0993de9ae_zps6ef4f7f2.jpg?t=1406401263

6:20 pm
-
About to go to bed now. To all you late night vloggers out there I'll see ya next summer. Mine is over tomorrow.
Good Night and Love Sabrina <3 xoxo

10:02 pm
----------------------------

She tucked her laptop away in it's bag. " Good night everyone. " She would miss being able to vlog easily but tomorrow, oh tomorrow she was so excited for tomorrow!  The school of her well not her dreams but the school that will lead to the school of her dreams!! All on tomorrows dawn. She had to make sure to take plenty of pictures too. She couldn't wait. Before she could go to bed she put together he outfits for the week, Luckily there wasn't a uniform code. She hated uniforms. It was also lucky that they delivered her school book straight to her uncle house after she bought them so all she had to do was pack her bag, brush her teeth and wake up bright and early tomorrow ready to take on the world.

Things were  looking bright for her. The only thing she wasn't too keen on was the over baring thought.. what if. " The school is for rich snobs.. Smart rich snobs but rich all the same. I'm always the outcast. Cause I don't like drama. Boo hoo. I'm 16 not 5.  I'm not weird for knowing what I want already...am I? Forget it. I'm gonna go to that school and graduate highest in my class no matter what. I'm sure I'll make a friend or two! Even if I don't This is my dream. No childish rich kid is gonna stop me!!" With determination in her heart she finally laid down.  Pushing back her excitement to sleep and head into the world made just for her.

---------------------------
I woke up too early and with a slight headache from nervousness, Today is my first day at the Academy. I'm so panicked. I don't want to be bullied into leaving like in the movies when the commoner joins a fancy school.  But this isn't a movie. This is my life and people aren't really as over dramatic in real life right? I hope not.
5:04 am
-
It's a 15 minute drive to the school, not too bad. We just got here and it's just as beautiful as the pictures!  No one seems to be here yet. Or if they are they're all inside. I have to hurry too.
7:22 am
-
Just got out of introduction ceremony! Luckily I wasn't a freshmen and didn't have to do up even if I am new here. God I would be embarrassed.  No one really stared or noticed me at all. I like that. I like being a shadow. Easier to hide.  There is this one person though, we locked eyes for a second. Felt like a moment in an anime. I'm being ridiculous though. They weren't my type, the whole leather jacket bad boy routine is too old for me. They did have wicked awesome hair though!! pitch black and wiry. couldn't tell what their eyes looked like under the thick sunglasses but they had deep natural tan it looked like and some kind of tattoo on their neck that almost reached their cheek.....[drafted at 8:00 pm]
--------------------

Sabrina groaned pulling her hair, " I wrote too much for someone I saw for only five minutes. Photographic memory or not it's rude to share so much information about someone I don't know.." She sighed to herself  rubbing her forehead and deleting most of that part of the post before publishing it then put her phone away. It was time for her first class and she wasn't going to be late. Her locker was close to it but inconvenient for the rest of them doesn't matter she rarely used a locker before wasn't going to start now. 

((will continue eventually))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment