Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Reinforcements

This is the second time I've attempted writing this story. But I finally managed it with some of my already existing characters!! (Apart from Mouse and Roofio and some other characters who're completely new. >.> )

Everything (c) me (Amy)

Chapter 7 - Reinforcements

Chapter 7 - Reinforcements
A grey Ferret tripped over Virus' tail, and as he regained his balance, he spun around, snarling something incoherrent and lunged blindly for the Reptile.
Virus lashed out with his tail, knocking the Ferret unconsciouse. He looked into the center of the brawl and spotted a slim male Doberman and a well built Lion KOing anyone that started on them with ease.
Once the brawl had subsided, the two walked calmly to their bar stools like nothing had happened and continued drinking. Virus approached them and picked up a stool that was still in one piece and took a seat next to the Doberman.
''Hey Virus. What brings you to this corner of the galaxy?'' He said, not looking away from the tall glass of red liquid he seemed to be studying.
''I take it you got bored...'' Virus said, observing the limp and slowly moving bodies that were sprawled out across the bar.
''Actually, we didn't start it this time.'' Said the Lion.
''You may not have done Lenny, but you sure as hell finished it.'' Virus chuckled. '' Anyway, Chaz. I was wondering if you'd lend me your help...''
Virus explained everything he'd done, found out and had left to do.
The vampire stared at him for a long moment in silence, before nodding in agreement.
''Alright. I'll give you a hand. I ain't got frack all else to do, and avoiding the General about this little incident would be very nice.'' He smiled, showing razor sharp teeth before finishing off the contents of his glass.
''Oh yeah, that's right. Abandon the hapless Knight to pick up the pieces. Again.'' Lenny grunted as more of the limp bodies stirred, groaning and holding various parts of themselves as they staggered to their feet, or at least tried to.

They warped back to Klaxis and were instantly confronted by Rowan. He was wearing a blood bandage around the top of his left arm.
''There were some people here looking for you.''
Virus cocked his head at the injured man while Chester looked the wounded human up and down with curiosity.
''Oh? Who?''
''A Porcupine in a suit and an Alsation dressed in a simliar manner dropped by in an air ship and started asking me where you were. I said I had no idea and then the Porcupine told the Alsation to give me a friendly warning.'' He said, gesturing to his wounded arm.
''I'm assuming that they were these Lord Klarr and Roofio blokes you told me about.'' Chester said.
''Yup.'' Virus sighed, knowing that Klarr and Roofio were going to throw everything they had at them so they could get to Rammorahs.
Rowan looked at Chester curiously.
''I take it you're with Virus then, er...'' He trailed off.
''Chester.''
Rowan held out his hand. ''Rowan.''
''I know who you are.'' He grunted before pushing past the confused scientist. ''Now, where's this boat you said you had stashed away?''
''Shadow's boyfriend.'' He told Rowan. ''Not really someone you wanna piss off... I guess I'll see you around then.'' Virus said and started walking after Chester, leaving Rowan in the clearing, amongst the ruins.

They eventually found a small boat hidden in a bay and set off out into the Saphire Ocean.
Virus had never been much of a sailor and ended up hanging his head over the side, trying not to lose the contents of his stomach whilst the Doberman was following the directions the crystal's point was pointing in. Eventually the crystal started glowing brighter than it had done before.
''I think,'' He said thoughtfully. ''This is where your hidden city, Noxar's at.''
Virus gingerly pulled himself upright and brushed his blue hair away from his eyes as Chester put the crystal away.
'' 'bout frackin' time, un'all...'' The Reptile grumbled sickly.
A shadow darting across the deck of the boat and the sound of engines redirected their attention into the blue morning sky. They spotted several sky bikes and an air ship. Lord Klarr's air ship. Then several more sky bikes came down at them, appearing out of the sun, diving directly for them.
''shoot...'' They said in unison.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment