Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Truth

Kaiba finds out his Egyptian past and Mokuba is upset about something?

Chapter 2 - The Truth

Chapter 2 - The Truth
“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” I was breathing heavily. “It was all a dream” I was in my room in my bed and it was dark. I took a deep breath and relaxed. I closed my eyes and fell back on my pillow

The next morning I was awakened by a phone call “Hello” I asked sleepily. “You up yet bro?” Mokuba asked from the other line. “Hun?” I asked confused. “It’s 10:00 am you where supposed to meet me and Yugis’ friends at Domino Time Square an hour ago” Mokuba replied. “Shoot that’s right,” I said. I got up put on a causal shirt and ran to Time Square. “Sorry guys” I said when I arrived. “Morning sleepy head” Yami stated. “Sorry! Yami can I talk to you alone later?” I asked with a serious look on my face almost to serious. “Okay?” Yami replied confused for a moment. Mokuba glared a questionable look at me but no one else seemed to notice. “Lets go to the Ancient Egyptian Exhibit.” Tea said ready after waiting a long time on me to show up. “Lets go” Mokuba stated. Maybe I’ll find some answers to my dream there I thought.

When we got there every one scattered looking at their own thing I remained standing in the center of the main lobby. I closed my eyes and tilted my head toward the ceiling. I remembered the dream clearly. I had a sense that was calling me to a tablet on a back wall. I walked as if I where in a trance. When I got top the tablet I looked at the hieroglyphs which I for some reason could make out some of them. “Yami!” I called beckoning him over. “Yeah?” Yami said approaching. “Can you tell me what this says?” I asked. Yami paused for a moment “It tells of a story of a high mage having to fight a shadow duel for power.” “Ok” I replied my reply meaningless. My mind left the world everything in the world was now meaningless, given without thought, as I stood against it rebuking its every meaning. I was emotionally lost I know just what the tablet ment but how could I be the High Mage Priest Seto. “I’m done here,” I said walking out the doors. “Mokuba you said he would not do this and be his old rich spoiled brat self.” Tea said. “I’ll talk to him,” Mokuba said. “Maybe I should go too,” Yami added. “Okay” Mokuba replied.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chrislock on August 22, 2004, 4:20:04 AM

chrislock on
chrislockcool, this is really good, because i have seen the episode this is based on, and i like the fact that we can now realise what kaiba is thinking, obviously, it is only loosly based around the tv show, but this is excellent