Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Day 1

What if the characters of Inuyasha worked for the news group? All you do is add 2 more characters and BABAM(I love saying that), this is what you have!!!

Chapter 1 - Day 1

Chapter 1 - Day 1
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, but I wish I did.

Oh and just incase these are the characters:

Shadow: the host with the top news. (My made up character or shall i say, me)[its male in tis story]
Kikyo: with the top news.
Kouga: with sports.
Miroku: with movie line-ups
Kagome: with fashion
Sango: with breaking news
Inuyasha: with weather reports and forecasts
Sesshoumaru: with romance (On how to get a girl)
Ayame: with romance (On how to get a guy)
Sota: with games
Shippo: with music
Nobunaga: with horoscopes
Ayume: with animal care (My made up character)[female]


On with the fic……uhhh……news.

Sengoku Jidai's 10 o'clock News

Shadow: This is your host Shadow; Kikyo has a live update report, Kikyo.

Kikyo: Thank you Shadow, there was said that a young boy was kidnapped near the bone eaters well, after the villagers came they saved the boy from a giant spider demon, back to you Shadow.

Shadow: Thank you Kikyo, there was also said that the young boy killed the giant spider demon's son so she kidnapped the boy to get revenge. Now were off to Kouga with sports, take it away Kouga.

Kouga: Thank you, today in sports for soccer is well, one of Colorado rapids' team mates took the ball, and he goes for the goal...he shoots he scores! The Colorado Rapids doubled their season goal production, beating New England 4-1 on Saturday night. Well that's all we have for the sports line today please continue to watch this! OH AND KAGOME IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS... I LOVE YA! FROM YOUR HONEY WITH NO MONEY!! KOUGA!! Back to you Shadow.

Shadow: Thank you, that last comment was quite disturbing, now we have Miroku with the movie line-up, Miroku.

Miroku: Thank you Shadow, well today for movies we are sponsoring "Finding Nemo!" it is about a dog--"

Inuyasha: A fish you idiot!

Miroku: A fish who...can't find his home! And...Uh.... that's all people! Oh and don't forget for fun call the Miroku hotline 1-800-HenTaiMonk THANK YA ALL! MISS YA SANGO! Back to you Shadow.

Sango: Pervert...

Shadow: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE geez. Thank Kami[God], now we have Kagome with the latest fashion, Kagome please make me happy.

Kagome: Ok, one fashion tip for fluff boy over there, your tail looks like a boa….

Shadow: KAGOME!!!!!!

Kagome: Oh and in latest fashions today.... we have the new school girl uniform style! *glues Kikyo to the wall and uses her as a model for the clothes* well now, you see the green skirt and the great top certainly shows a girls true beauty!

Kikyo: Let me down!

Kagome: See even this pot--er...woman is more than happy to go outside and show this outfit to her friends.... *mumbles* if she has any...that's all for latest fashions today! I'll keep you updated! Back to you Shadow.

Shadow: I should have quit this job when I had the chance. On to you Sango.

Sango: Thanx, for breaking news today... A fire in town causing a deep threat to us all. I'm still shaking because of all the terror occu---

Miroku: I'm right here! No need to be scared!

Sango: *smack* Terror all over town and in this building....is the world coming to an end?

Miroku: What I DO?

Sango: That's all for now and DON'T call the Miroku hotline it's been disconnected. And thank you for joining us today on INUYASHA NEWS! Back to you Shadow.

Shadow: This is not Inuyasha news…..

Inuyasha: *mumbles* I wish it was.

Shadow: …. This is the 10 o'clock news, and I need to change my name to `back to you shadow'. Inuyasha, you're up.

Inuyasha: Finally, well today it seems like it'll be a very* very* rainy day... I suggest you all to sit back and enjoy your ramen!

Kagome: Inuyasha! Not everyone likes ramen! Say hot chocolate!

Inuyasha: Uhm...Enjoy your hot...Chocolate? *mumbles* what the heck is that...

Kagome: Inuyasha!

Inuyasha: And for your forecast for the rest of this week, it'll be rain rain rain and did i say rain? *mumble* man i hate water....well i'll keep you tuned for the latest weather! Remember enjoy your CHOCOLATE!

Kagome: O.O;;;

Inuyasha: Thanks for watching!! Back to you Shadow.

Shadow: Thanx Inuyasha, well now for The Fluff Master himself, Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru: And now...the moment you've all been waiting for, I, Sesshoumaru-sama, will teach you idiots how to win a person of your dreams.

Inuyasha: O.O;

Sesshoumaru: ONE. It is essential that you dress appropriatly and nicely, like, I, Sesshoumaru-sama do. Not like this twit of a half breed over here with a red table cloth on.

Inuyasha: It ain't table cloth!

Sesshoumaru: Next, for you impudent humans.... you must not let the person do
Anything. Do everything for them and tell her about the sun and stars.

Inuyasha: Uh...Kagome...I like the sun?

Sesshoumaru: Not like that idiot! Like this, *grabs kag* oh human twit, your eyes are brighter than the moon it self.

Inuyasha: HEY SHE AIN'T A TWIT!

Sesshoumaru: And for further information from the romance expert Sesshoumaru-sama!
Please contact us! Thank you for listening... I must be going now!

Jaken: *dreamy eyed*

Rin: SESSHOMARU-SAMA!

Shadow: Thank you for that demonstration with Kagome, Fluff boy. Were in the name of all that is evil is Ayame? Oh well, lets skip her. Let's go to Sota with games. Kid amaze me!!

Sota: Well you wanna be the master! Do you have the skill to be number 1!

Shadow: Give me a break here kid!

Sota: Sorry, Well I am the GAME MASTER! And I'll teach you how...to win em all. Okay, first things first, you need to be smart and confuse your opponent, like in chess or checkers, surround them from both sides so they can't move!

Inuyasha: *looks at gameboard* Can I eat this?

Sota: Uh...no... Then what you need to do is be ruthless!! Mwhahaha*cough* hahah! I really gotta practice my evil laugh...AHEM. Anyway... then, surround them.. And then..... TAKE YOUR WIN! AND THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!

Inuyasha: O.O;; Can I surround Naraku!

Sota: UHM, no. anyway! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask...the number one...GAME MASTER! Back to you Shadow.

Inuyasha: *sigh*

Shadow: Thanx for nothin kid, oh and Inuyasha….

Inuyasha: Yeah…

Shadow: Shut up, quit interfering….

Inuyasha: Why?!

Shadow: Because I said so…

Inuyasha: But why?!

Shadow: Because I'm the boss…

Inuyasha: But why?!?

Shadow: Because if you don't shut the hell up I will fire you…

Inuyasha: Fine!!! *pouts*

Shadow: Thank you, now on to the little kit with music updates, Shippo.

Shippo: HAH! IT'S ME THE ONE AND ONLY...SHIPPO! *clap* alright! Updates in music! We've got V6 in high rank..., these are all singers in Japan that sing Inuyasha songs... I thought it fitted better than American songs..For today, TOP song...is...CHANGE THE WORLD!!! Opening theme of...Inuyasha!

Inuyasha: Change....the..World...? Eh??

Shippo: *dances around* in second place....My will! By dream! Ending song of...Inuyasha! *starts to sing* Tsuyogaru koto dake.... *keeps dancing*

Inuyasha: O.O;; Brat, your embarassing us.

Shippo: And...in 3rd...The ONE THE ONLY...DO AS INFINITY! With the 2nd theme
song...of Inuyasha! *sings* "BOKUTACHI WA!!!!----" *inu drags him off stage*

Inuyasha: come here brat...

Shippo: "shirisUHODO NI!!!"

Inuyasha: Shut up!

Shippo: I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!! WELL THE GREAT SHIPPO IS LEAVING NOW!! AND REMEMBER...KEEP LISTENING TO THAT GREAT INUYASHA MUSIC!!! Back to you, Shad my man!!!

Inuyasha: O.O;;

Shadow: Thank you fox boy, oh and Shippo…

Shippo: Yeah…

Shadow: Don't call me Shad….

Shippo: Got it. *mumbles sarcasticly* sor..ry.

Shadow: Inuyasha I already told you not to interfere, now we're up to Nobunaga and his adorable and yet tasty monkey, with horoscopes.*mumbles* Hopefully the monkey will make me happy.

Nobunaga: I'm Nobunaga and I'm here to tell you about horoscopes and space! *gets out a telescope* Tonight, it will be a very clear night making it very easy to see the constellations. On your right, you will be able to see the big dipper and the little dipper.

Inuyasha: DIPPER?

Nobunaga: On to your far left, you'll see the ever mighty LEO (a/n: this goes for me and Joy-chan, YAY!!!!!, GO LEO IT'S YOUR B-DAY) The stars are shining especially bright tonight, so if you'd like, as Sesshoumaru said, bring your woman out to see them tonight!

Sesshoumaru: *snicker*

*looks back in telescope*

Nobunaga: The planets look marvelous tonight! It is definitely a great night to marvel at the wonders of space!!

*monkey dances on head*

Kagome: CUUTEE!

Nobunaga: THAT'S ALL FOR PLANETS AND HOROSCOPES..ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME. NOBUNAGA! *looks back in telescope* Back to you Shadow.

Shadow: Thanx allot for that exciting presentation, I love Leo.

*recieves strange looks*

Shadow: O..k Lets move on, shall we. We have Ayume with animal care. Oh and Ayume…

Ayume: Yeah..

Shadow: Go easy on the Dog boy.

Ayume: No problem. Hey! I'm Ayume! I'm here to tell you all about animal care!
Okay, first things first, you need to be kind to them, or...they'll never show you respect.

Inuyasha: *growl*

Ayume: Always take care of them and they'll take care of you! Proof is my cousin and Kagome! :D

Inuyasha: I DO NOT LIKE KAGOME!

Ayume: Ahem..you can also teach them tricks... like how to sit...Kagome..? Will you?

Kagome: SIT!

Inuyasha: *bam*

Ayume: And all this other fun stuff. When they're sick, always treat them with care and get the best medicine possible. Train them nicely and don't do anything to harm them. ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME! *pats kirara* I gotta go and train my cousin now!

Inuyasha: O.O;;; NO, I SAID I DON'T LIKE KAGOME!!!

Ayume: Kagome?

Kagome: SIT!

Ayume: Back to you Shadow.

Shadow: Thank you Ayume for that funny and yet odd info. I think I learned confusionism from confusious cause I'm confused. oh well, that's the end of our live update at sengoku jidai's 10 o'clock news. This was your host shadow, saying good night. Incase you were wondering we have a moto, 'We'll bring in the half-demon if we hear you screamin!'

Inuyasha: Say, that's kind of catchy.

Miroku: And of course, we'd have to add 'If we don't make it in time to save, for a discount we'll dig your grave!'

Sango: That's horrible!

Inuyasha: I like it!

Kagome: OSUWARI!

Inuyasha: *SPLAT!* Argh!

Shadow: well that's all for now, later. *mumbles* I need a bath.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well how did you like it. if you liked it review, please. If you flame me I'll use it to toast my marshmallows.

Hey everyone, Smo'res partay at my house!!!

Everyone: YAY!!! PARTY!!!!PARTY!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikita_inugirl on April 14, 2006, 12:57:55 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThat's funny. ^^

Inu_lover1644 on March 31, 2006, 9:04:06 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644LMAO plz comtinue this is really funni *FAVS*