Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Razor

The details and background of each of my fan characters. Take a read if you'd like to find out more about them.

Chapter 1 - Razor

Chapter 1 - Razor
Name: RazorSpecies: PorcupineAge: 18Gender: MalePowers: Super sonic speed, regeneration, quills, dark chaos energyLikes: Power, fighting, anything that offers him a challenge.Dislikes: Weakness, losing, Eggman.Weakness: OverconfidenceFavourite Saying: What part of ‘I don’t care’ did you not understand?Born in a laboratory, Razor is the result of an experiment by human scientists to try and create the ultimate biological super weapon (project Deadly Weapon, or DW for short). After his escape Razor destroyed the lab and killed all the scientists involved with his creation so that they could never create another creature to equal him.Believed to have been created using Sonics DNA combined with the ultimate lifeform research carried out a number of years before by Gerald Robotnik, Razor see’s himself to be the ultimate weapon, and he has disdain for those that he see’s as weak compared to him (which is almost everyone). His unique DNA construction has given him many special powers. These include the same super speed as sonic, an ability to regenerate almost any injury, and diamond hard quills which he can fire from his wrists and back.Razor can also use the dark (or negative) chaos energy from the chaos emeralds to transform himself into a super form. Although he loses the ability to fire quills while in super form, this is more than offset by much increased speed, regeneration, and the ability to fly.After his creation Razor initially tried to take over the world by gathering the 7 chaos emeralds. When Sonic thwarted his plan Razor disappeared, only to return several months later a changed porcupine. Having travelled the world he stopped wanting to control everything and simply decided to seek out the greatest challenges available, in order to test and hone his skills. Razor has become something of a mercenary, travelling the world and selling his skills to whoever can offer him an interesting challenge. He still see’s Sonic as his greatest rival of all and once he has perfected his abilities he plans to return for another showdown with the spiky blue hero.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivy_hedgehog on May 21, 2005, 7:00:34 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogI read this again and again!
4 some reason . . . .

Psycho: WOW Razor sure has been doing a lot! yeah but he has no idea what i been in . . . . yap back in the past.

yeah Psycho has been in a lot i must say.
well see ya!

ivy_hedgehog on March 16, 2005, 11:54:59 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogthis is a profile not a story
KM. oh well!

Katrina_Madd on March 8, 2005, 10:15:29 AM

Katrina_Madd on
Katrina_MaddO,O *Favs* awesome! thais story rocks! keep it up!