Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kimi

The details and background of each of my fan characters. Take a read if you'd like to find out more about them.

Chapter 2 - Kimi

Chapter 2 - Kimi
Name: KimiSpecies: CatAge: 20Gender: FemalePowers: Super high agility, expert martial artist, super strong tail.Likes: Flirting, sleeping, and being pamperedDislikes: Water, hard work, dirt, having her sleep interrupted.Weakness: Water, vanity, can be distracted and hypnotised by dangling bits of yarn.Favourite Saying: Don’t worry, I understand why you look so surprised. My beauty and intelligence stun myself sometimes as well.Kimi was one of the two original prototype creatures created by the Deadly Weapon project scientists almost 20 years ago. She was designed and programmed with all the information and abilities she would need to be the purrrfect spy. These included a full knowledge of 7 different martial arts, amazing agility and reflexes, full skills on how to manipulate others, and an incredibly strong tail.Despite all this, Kimi was only ever viewed as a ‘test’ creature by the scientists, and shortly after she was created she was put into status and locked away while the scientists continued their research. Forgotten and abandoned she was left to gather dust in a distant corner of the lab.Many years later Kimi was found and freed by Razor the Porcupine (the end result of the scientist’s long study and research). Realising she was now in a world far different than the one she had originally been intended to exist in Kimi agreed to join up with Razor and help him with his plan to conquer the planet.After team DW where defeated by Sonic and the rest of the hero’s Razor disappeared and Kimi, deciding that her debt to him was fulfilled went her own way. Let loose to do whatever she pleased Kimi quickly developed a somewhat self serving attitude. She has no problem with using her charms and skills to get others to do what she wants, and her intelligence and cunning often mean she is able to avoid the need to use her formidable fighting skills.Recently Kimi has taken up residence in a large, secluded villa located about 100 miles south of Station square. The villa was previously owned by an illegal drug lord who was convicted and jailed after amazing new evidence came to the police’s attention. Evidence that was no doubt planted by Kimi using her spying and subterfuge skills. Having got rid of the previous owner Kimi was able to buy the villa for an excellent price, and now lives a life of luxury, which she funds by using her skills to gather information for whichever country pays her the most.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivy_hedgehog on May 21, 2005, 7:07:16 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehog0_0

wow this new profile sure is diffenet! LOL XD

great job mate!
LOL XD

Katrina_Madd on March 8, 2005, 10:21:26 AM

Katrina_Madd on
Katrina_Maddaww poor Kimi, yeah we cats love to stare at the sky xD