Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Scud

The details and background of each of my fan characters. Take a read if you'd like to find out more about them.

Chapter 3 - Scud

Chapter 3 - Scud
Name: ScudSpecies: Mongrel (Dog)Age: 14Gender: MalePowers: Highly developed sense of smell and hearing, good mechanic, tough outer skin, street fighter skillsLikes: Fixing things, being outside, action, heavy metal music.Dislikes: Being indoors, scientists, Kimi (most of the time), bathing.Weakness: High frequency noise.Favorite Saying: Wiiiiccccckkkkeeeeedddd!Scud was the second prototype created by the Deadly Weapon project scientists. Scud was created just after Kimi, but whereas Kimi was designed to be a spy Scud was the prototype for a genetically engineered soldier. The government of the time decided it had no need for spies, but soldiers could be useful. So while Kimi was put into storage and forgotten, Scud was subjected to test after test in order to determine his limits and abilities. For the entire first year of his life Scud new nothing of the outside world, his entire life consisting of his small cell and the laboratory where he underwent tests day after day, month after month.After a year the scientists confirmed their fears. The excellent hearing that Scud had been engineered with meant that high frequency sound caused him terrible pain. Scud was classified a failure and was put into status alongside his sister Kimi, while the scientists went back to their research on creating the ultimate biological weapon.The next thing Scud knew, he was waking up coughing on the floor of an underground storage room, deep beneath the lab. Razor the Porcupine had found and freed both Scud and Kimi, 20 years after they had been put into status. Grateful to Razor for his freedom, Scud joined up with the porcupine and agreed to help him with his scheme to gather the chaos emeralds. After Team DW was defeated Scud went out into the world on his own. He has been wondering around ever since taking in the sights and learning about all the things he never knew existed.Besides his excellent fighting skill and toughness Scud has developed a knack for fixing things and for working with machines. Unfortunately Scud lacks the imagination to be inventive (like Tails or Eggman are), and anything he trys to create from scratch always seems to fail (often explosively).Scud has never really forgotten his time in the lab and still suffers nightmares about it. He totally hates scientists and other medical staff, and dislikes being indoors (it makes him feel trapped). Scud also tends to be a bit scruffy, thinking nothing of wondering round with ripped cloths on or of being covered in a few dirty marks. This has made him the target of more than a few snide remarks by Kimi, who prides herself of being expertly groomed.Although Scud distrusts most people because of his early experiences he is not naturally violent or nasty, and will normally just avoid people. The exception to this is Tails who he met while wandering around on his own. He admired Tails ability to create things and soon became good friends with the young Fox.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ivy_hedgehog on May 21, 2005, 7:11:58 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogLOL i read my comment up there!

XD lol
i read again!
i don't know why!
XD see ya gaz!

ivy_hedgehog on March 16, 2005, 11:58:56 AM

ivy_hedgehog on
ivy_hedgehogI see YOu!
not really but i do see a computer! XD