Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How could You?

It is how Alex goes to "the dark side" Really good fic! Took a long time, so plz comment!

Chapter 1 - How could You?

Chapter 1 - How could You?


The day Alex went Bad….



“I hate Sonic for the day he made me stay back, while he and Knuckles fought for Lara-Su…” Alex said to himself that day. It was a couple of days after that day. He remembers it clearly as Sonic told him. Sonic and Knuckles had fused, to become Axle. While Axle was there, he destroyed Metal Sonic and took Lara back from Robotnik. “Sonic will pay, soon, very soon!” Alex went to go train, so he would defeat Sonic. “I will imagine my wall is Sonic, and I will destroy him! Die!” Alex, with one swift strike on the wall, destroyed most of the wall. Sonic, you will feel that kind of pain! “I will use my newly gained Chaos Emerald to destroy him, and if I use my powers combined with this, he will have no chance!” Alex then left to the woods.

After about one hour, Sonic came down to see Alex. When he found nothing, and half of his wall destroyed, he quickly became suspicious. He then went out to search alone, for he figured that Alex was mad at something, or worse, someone!

Later, Alex was deep into Emerald Woods. He was destroying anything that got into his path with a great strike of his hand. Once or twice, a bear came into his path, only to be knocked unconscious by a small swipe. He did not want to waste his energy on those pitiful bears. Finally, he came to what he was looking for. “Ah, yes, The Mourning Well. Legend has it, that when someone with a deep secret, or a deep wish comes to this well, a banshee in the form of pure darkness will embrace into the one who awakened it, and grant his most deepest desire! Banshee! Come forth and grant my wish! I want to be strong enough to beat Sonic, and all the rest of his friends!” he cried into the well. He suddenly heard a moan from down inside the well. It grew to a shriek, but Alex was not frightened. Suddenly, a dark figure arose slowly from the well. “I have heard your wishhhh,” it said with a dark voice. “I shall grant it!” Then a dark cloud arose from his hands, to engulf Alex inside it. “I feel the power coming to me! Thank you, my king!” Alex said. “Once you have defeated the one, come back to me, and I will grant you even more strength, to rule the world!” the Banshee was saying. “Yes, my master,” Alex replied. “Now I am to go defeat Sonic!” Then Alex left one goal in his mind. Destroy Sonic!






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment