Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Fight

It is how Alex goes to "the dark side" Really good fic! Took a long time, so plz comment!

Chapter 2 - The Fight

Chapter 2 - The Fight


!





Sonic is in some serious trouble…



Later, as Alex was exiting the forest, he saw Sonic exiting the forest as well. He thought he should be nice to him for now, until everyone is around him, and they shall all see Sonic die! “Hey, Sonic, over here!” Sonic turned around, scared for a second. “Hey, you scared me! I have been looking for you. What happened?” Sonic said, not knowing his doom was getting closer. “I just went for a walk,” Alex replied. “Well, what happened to your wall?” “Oh, I was messing with my Chaos Emerald, and it went haywire there for a second!” Alex lied, yet he looked so innocent. “Oh, I've never known a Chaos Emerald to go haywire… Oh well, yours must be special, as it is the last survivor of the outlaw echidna who created that one, and three more.” “Yes, you must be right Sonic! Now let's get home, I don't want to worry anyone,” Alex said. “Oh, they're all on Angel Island, playing around near the altar,” Sonic said. “Then let's get going!” They walked off, and then Alex realized the entire better for them to be on that secluded island, no one will be an eyewitness.

Once they got to Angel Island, Knuckles was annoyed because Tails was touching the Master Emerald to annoy him, Cream was picking flowers, Amy was taking a stroll, Shadow was looking out into the woods. “Hey everyone, I found Alex, well more like he found me!” “Haha,” a couple of them said. As Alex was walking up to the Master Emerald, he was thinking of so much power he would have with that thing.

As he was walking up, Knuckles saw an evil sort of look in his eyes. “Watch out, don't get any ideas, or you will feel a massive amount of pain!” “Hmph, I will show you,” Alex mumbled, and with that, he hit Knuckles so hard, he flew into the altar pillar, knocked unconscious. “Hey! Stop it Alex!” Tails yelled. Tails then scratched Alex on the face, leaving Alex's face bleeding slightly. “Hm, you think that hurt in the least? Stupid fox! You will pay for your idiocy! I hope you like dirt, because you're going to eat it!” Then Alex picked Tails up by a tail and then slammed him into the grass, which was considerably nice, because he could've thrown him at the pillar. Tails, who was then too weak to get up, just laid in the tall grass, and hoped Alex didn't pay any attention to him. Luckily, Alex was feeling merciful and left him to lie there. Next up was Amy. “STAY AWAY YOU FREAK!” Alex ignored her subtle comment and, with a swift knock on the head, left her unconscious.

Next up was Sonic, as Cream had run away into Station Square. “Sonic, it is your time! I will crush you for underestimating me! Face the power of my Chaos Emerald!” Alex said with an evil grin, he could feel the Banshee's power inside him, it was uncontrollable, and Alex liked it. “I don't want to hurt you Alex!” “Well, in that case, you might have serious injuries, because I am not going to fight with someone unwilling!” “Well, if you put it that way, prepare for a fight of your life, because I have my Chaos Emerald as well!” Sonic relied. “Ah, this might get a little interesting!” Alex was the first to strike. He swung a weak punch at Sonic, who skillfully dodged it.

Sonic then showed a bit of his power. He landed a kick in Alex's chest, who was left breathing a little heavily. “Ah, is that the best you've got?” Alex then shot a barrage of swift punches, which many of landed right on target. “Ah, I suppose you trained well without me,” Sonic said. “Don't worry, you will see more!” Alex then, without letting Sonic attack, picked him up and threw him onto the bridge, which began to crack. Sonic quickly got onto the side with Alex, and the bridge did not fall. Alex saw that he was winning, and decided the last shot was necessary now. He pulled out his Chaos Emerald and used its power to make a last shot on Sonic, which left Sonic unconscious. “Don't worry, when you wake up, you will be in for more. Sonic, you will pay for what you have done!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment