Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Alex's Defeat

It is how Alex goes to "the dark side" Really good fic! Took a long time, so plz comment!

Chapter 3 - Alex's Defeat

Chapter 3 - Alex's Defeat


The day Alex went Bad….



“I hate Sonic for the day he made me stay back, while he and Knuckles fought for Lara-Su…” Alex said to himself that day. It was a couple of days after that day. He remembers it clearly as Sonic told him. Sonic and Knuckles had fused, to become Axle. While Axle was there, he destroyed Metal Sonic and took Lara back from Robotnik. “Sonic will pay, soon, very soon!” Alex went to go train, so he would defeat Sonic. “I will imagine my wall is Sonic, and I will destroy him! Die!” Alex, with one swift strike on the wall, destroyed most of the wall. Sonic, you will feel that kind of pain! “I will use my newly gained Chaos Emerald to destroy him, and if I use my powers combined with this, he will have no chance!” Alex then left to the woods.

After about one hour, Sonic came down to see Alex. When he found nothing, and half of his wall destroyed, he quickly became suspicious. He then went out to search alone, for he figured that Alex was mad at something, or worse, someone!

Later, Alex was deep into Emerald Woods. He was destroying anything that got into his path with a great strike of his hand. Once or twice, a bear came into his path, only to be knocked unconscious by a small swipe. He did not want to waste his energy on those pitiful bears. Finally, he came to what he was looking for. “Ah, yes, The Mourning Well. Legend has it, that when someone with a deep secret, or a deep wish comes to this well, a banshee in the form of pure darkness will embrace into the one who awakened it, and grant his most deepest desire! Banshee! Come forth and grant my wish! I want to be strong enough to beat Sonic, and all the rest of his friends!” he cried into the well. He suddenly heard a moan from down inside the well. It grew to a shriek, but Alex was not frightened. Suddenly, a dark figure arose slowly from the well. “I have heard your wishhhh,” it said with a dark voice. “I shall grant it!” Then a dark cloud arose from his hands, to engulf Alex inside it. “I feel the power coming to me! Thank you, my king!” Alex said. “Once you have defeated the one, come back to me, and I will grant you even more strength, to rule the world!” the Banshee was saying. “Yes, my master,” Alex replied. “Now I am to go defeat Sonic!” Then Alex left one goal in his mind. Destroy Sonic!





Sonic is in some serious trouble…



Later, as Alex was exiting the forest, he saw Sonic exiting the forest as well. He thought he should be nice to him for now, until everyone is around him, and they shall all see Sonic die! “Hey, Sonic, over here!” Sonic turned around, scared for a second. “Hey, you scared me! I have been looking for you. What happened?” Sonic said, not knowing his doom was getting closer. “I just went for a walk,” Alex replied. “Well, what happened to your wall?” “Oh, I was messing with my Chaos Emerald, and it went haywire there for a second!” Alex lied, yet he looked so innocent. “Oh, I've never known a Chaos Emerald to go haywire… Oh well, yours must be special, as it is the last survivor of the outlaw echidna who created that one, and three more.” “Yes, you must be right Sonic! Now let's get home, I don't want to worry anyone,” Alex said. “Oh, they're all on Angel Island, playing around near the altar,” Sonic said. “Then let's get going!” They walked off, and then Alex realized the entire better for them to be on that secluded island, no one will be an eyewitness.

Once they got to Angel Island, Knuckles was annoyed because Tails was touching the Master Emerald to annoy him, Cream was picking flowers, Amy was taking a stroll, Shadow was looking out into the woods. “Hey everyone, I found Alex, well more like he found me!” “Haha,” a couple of them said. As Alex was walking up to the Master Emerald, he was thinking of so much power he would have with that thing.

As he was walking up, Knuckles saw an evil sort of look in his eyes. “Watch out, don't get any ideas, or you will feel a massive amount of pain!” “Hmph, I will show you,” Alex mumbled, and with that, he hit Knuckles so hard, he flew into the altar pillar, knocked unconscious. “Hey! Stop it Alex!” Tails yelled. Tails then scratched Alex on the face, leaving Alex's face bleeding slightly. “Hm, you think that hurt in the least? Stupid fox! You will pay for your idiocy! I hope you like dirt, because you're going to eat it!” Then Alex picked Tails up by a tail and then slammed him into the grass, which was considerably nice, because he could've thrown him at the pillar. Tails, who was then too weak to get up, just laid in the tall grass, and hoped Alex didn't pay any attention to him. Luckily, Alex was feeling merciful and left him to lie there. Next up was Amy. “STAY AWAY YOU FREAK!” Alex ignored her subtle comment and, with a swift knock on the head, left her unconscious.

Next up was Sonic, as Cream had run away into Station Square. “Sonic, it is your time! I will crush you for underestimating me! Face the power of my Chaos Emerald!” Alex said with an evil grin, he could feel the Banshee's power inside him, it was uncontrollable, and Alex liked it. “I don't want to hurt you Alex!” “Well, in that case, you might have serious injuries, because I am not going to fight with someone unwilling!” “Well, if you put it that way, prepare for a fight of your life, because I have my Chaos Emerald as well!” Sonic relied. “Ah, this might get a little interesting!” Alex was the first to strike. He swung a weak punch at Sonic, who skillfully dodged it.

Sonic then showed a bit of his power. He landed a kick in Alex's chest, who was left breathing a little heavily. “Ah, is that the best you've got?” Alex then shot a barrage of swift punches, which many of landed right on target. “Ah, I suppose you trained well without me,” Sonic said. “Don't worry, you will see more!” Alex then, without letting Sonic attack, picked him up and threw him onto the bridge, which began to crack. Sonic quickly got onto the side with Alex, and the bridge did not fall. Alex saw that he was winning, and decided the last shot was necessary now. He pulled out his Chaos Emerald and used its power to make a last shot on Sonic, which left Sonic unconscious. “Don't worry, when you wake up, you will be in for more. Sonic, you will pay for what you have done!”



As soon as Sonic woke up, he noticed Alex standing over him. He flipped backwards to land in a fighting pose. “You won't be lucky this time! I'm not going easy on you!” Sonic said. As Sonic pulled out the Chaos Emerald, he transformed into Super Sonic. “Ha! You think you can beat me, even in your super form?” Alex said. “You don't stand a chance!” Sonic said. Sonic charged at Alex, and hit him in the chest hard. “Ah! You seem to be able to put up a decent fight now!” They began fighting relentlessly. Alex hit SS in the face, and he went flying into the ground. SS got back up, and replied to Alex with a kick in the chest, which shot Alex about 10 feet into the air. “Aaah!” Alex screamed as he fell onto the ground. He then got back up quickly, to smash his fist into SS's jaw. “Aaah! I don't think I can beat you in this form!” Sonic said. “You are right! Surrender now!” Alex replied. “Never!” Sonic said angrily. He concentrated all his power into one blow and shot Alex deep into the ground, and it knocked Alex's emerald out of his hand. Sonic took it, and felt immense power growing through him. “AH!” he said as a gold light covered him. When the light faded away, what was left was amazing. A hedgehog with deep scarlet eyes was left there. He had much longer hair than regular Sonics, as it almost touched his ankles. Alex got back up, but he was amazed by what he saw. “You… You have reached a new level! You are a…A being of Light!” Alex said, amazed. “Yes, and now, be defeated!” Hyper Sonic then shot a beam of light at Alex, leaving him unconscious and driving the Banshee from his soul. “Now, my business is done,” HS said as he transformed back into regular Sonic.

Later, Alex woke up, surrounded by his friends. “Ah, where am I?” Sonic then told Alex what happened while he was possessed. Alex then, a couple weeks later, set out to defeat the Banshee once and for all.

The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment