Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A new adventure

A young boy from pallet town starts his pokemon journy. But has fate pulled him into somthing bigger? NOTE: chapter 1 describes lisa as a breeder, i ment coordinator.

Chapter 1 - A new adventure

Chapter 1 - A new adventure
Pokemon
A new Adventure.
He was in an arena. This was it, his final battle. After this, everyone would learn that he was the best. His opponent walked into the arena; the leader of the elite 4, lance. "I hope your ready for this. I've seen your battles, your good. But not good enough, i'm afraid."
"Yeah, Yeah. I've heard all this before, lance." He retorted."Lets get this started."
"Fine then. I CHOOSE YOU, DRAGONITE!"Lance yelled.
An orange and whiite dragon-type pokemon appeared from a small ball thrown by lance."Drag-oooon" it shouted, exitedly flaping its wings.
"Dragonite, huh? well then, I CHOOSE YOU..."

-----------------------------------------

Ashley Price fell out of bed. It was always at that point in the dream he woke up, just when it was getting good. He let out a long yawn , scratching his head, then looked at the clock, which read '10.00'. "WHAT!?" Ashley yelled, jumping up and running to his drawer. 5 minuite's later, he ran down the stairs, fully clothed and fully awake. "Bye mom, i'm skipping breakfast, because i'm la...OWCH"he yelled, before smashing into a force field made by his mothers Mr. Mime."Mim, please! I don't have time for this!"
"Not even enough time for breakfast?" his mother's voice called from the kitchen. His mom was a kind person, always thinking of her family first.
"I'll grab somthing after i get my pokemon. but for now, i'm late, so I gotta go!" Ashley yelled, and with that, he was lost out of the door. Mrs. Price sighed, before looking out the window, at her son dissapearing towards the large building known as Proffesor Oaks labratory. He was obnoxious at times, and logic nearly always left him, but he would never think of harming another person, or pokemon, unjustly if he could avoid it, unless one of his friends was in trouble. Just like his father.

Lisa, Mark and Jarred were all waiting for him at the door. Lisa had short blond hair, glasses and was training to be a pokemon coordinator.Mark had shaved brown hair, and had aided proffesor oak for the last year. Now, at last, it was his chance to become a researcher of pokemon. Jarred had short,messy brown hair, and was trying to become the greatest dragon master in the world. He had moved tho Palet town a year ago from Blakthorn town, in Johto, and not only was Clair his cousin, Lance, the greatest trainer ever was his Brother. However, now he lived with his mom and dad."Ah, so Rip Van Winkle has woken up."Mark chortled, knowing full well Ashley always woke up late.
"I can't help it. I had that dream again."Ashley retorted.
"What, the one where your a Jigglypuff, or the one where your destroyed by my brother?" Jarred laughed.
"Leave him alone, everyone wants to be a jigglypuff once in a while," Lisa joined in.This was an average morning for them, and would have continued if not for the 5th hopeful got there.
"Well well, if it isn't the loser brigade." Gary Oak sneered. Gary was the grandson to Professor Oak, and had always been Ashley's rival. "Just so you know, Gramps wasn't there when I woke up, so I have no idea where he is. So I don't know why you lamer's are even waiting here." All 4 of the friends looked at each other, and knew what that ment. If the proffesor wasn't there, then he was researching or had been abducted."Who's gonna go get him?"Ashley asked.
"I went last time."Lisa piped, referring to the lesson all five had had last week.
"Mark's his assisstant, he should go." Jarred remarked.
"Yeah, untill this morning." Mark complained."Besides, Ashley was late, he should go." At this, everyone looked at Ashley, while his head looked from one to the other.
"Fine, I'll go." He grumbled, but inside, he was thrilled. This was his chance to see some wild pokemon, and see the wildest respected Pokemon expert in work. He walked to route one, a path lined with tree's. And where there was tree's, there was pokemon.

The forest was brimming with life. Everywhere Ashley looked, he could see pokemon. Pidgy flying overhead,Rattata's playing in the bush and spearow resting in the tree's."Wow, a shroomish." He said, examining a small Mushroom-like pokemon at his feet. He knew alot about Shroomish. They were commoner around forests, but not unseen in these path ways.
"LOOK OUT!" a voice called from the tree's, and a small, elecrtic mouse pokemon dashed passed. Ashley knew this pokemon immediatly. A Pikachu. Like Shroomish, Pikachu were commoner around forests, but could be seen around paths and urban areas too. Proffeser Oak followed by, catching Ashley in his sight. "Ashley," he puffed, "Good to see you. As you can see, I am after this Pikachu. You see, it has amazingly high electrical energy. I saw it manage to take out a geodude by itself, and I wanted to try and test it's energy levels back at the lab." The Pikachu ran up a tree, then looked down suspisiously at Oak and Ashley.
"Why don't you capture it?" Ashley quizzed.
"Well, I would, but I left all my pokemon back at the lab."
"So? Just throw a Pokeball at it."
"It doesn't work like that, Ashley. It requires you to weaken it, then you use the ball."
"No it doesn't, watch this!" With that, Ashley pulled out a Pokeball, then threw it up at the Pikachu. It dissapeared into the ball, which landed at the base of the tree. With a quick 'ding' the pokeball sat there. Professor Oak looked at Ashley, an incrudious look on his face."Where did you get a pokeball?" he quizzed.
"borrowed it from dad" Ashley absent mindedly replied, picking up the ball."Hey, when you catch a pokemon, don't you get to nickname it? Dad said you can, so I'm gonna call this little guy Pik."
Proffessor Oak looked at Ashley for a minuite. This boy wasn't even a trainer yet, but he managed to single handedly catch a Pokemon, without even weakening it.Then he remembered the day. It was the day the five hopeful's became pokemon. "Ashley, we'll talk about this later. For now, we need to get back to the lab."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment