Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The first battle

A young boy from pallet town starts his pokemon journy. But has fate pulled him into somthing bigger? NOTE: chapter 1 describes lisa as a breeder, i ment coordinator.

Chapter 2 - The first battle

Chapter 2 - The first battle
Pokemon
The first battle
"Now," Proffesor Oak started once inside his laboritory.He and the 5 starters were all gathered around a table with 4 red-and-white pokeballs on it. "You will all need a Pokemon to start you off. Normally, we begin all trainers with a choice of Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasuar. These are basic Pokemon and will get you through most challenges. However, there are more of you, so we will give you more of a choice. First off, Charmander." He picked up a pokeball and pressed the button on it, releasing a small red dinosaur. "Char char!" it squeaked, waving it's flaming tail around.
"Mine!" Jarred exitedly shouted, reaching for the ball in the proffesors hand.
"Yes, well, moving on..." the proffesor picked up another ball and pressed the button, revealing a small, blue turtle." Squitle, Squit!" it yapped exitedly, looking up at the faces looking down at it.
"Wow, a Squitle!? I want it." Lisa exclaimed, picking it up for a hug. It was well known that Lisa liked water pokemon, and Squirtle was a good starter for a coordinator.
"Well then, third up is a bulbasaur." Proffesor Oak continued, picking up another ball.
"Mine!" Mark chipped in, before the proffesor could even release it.
"Well then, last but not least, Gary, I want you to have this one." He said, picking up the last ball and handing it to Gary.
"Thanks gramps. Well then all of you dud's, I gotta go train." Gary grinned, making to the doors.
"Wait, Gary," Ashley said, running towards the door and blocking Garys exit. "Lets see who's the best right now. You, me, a Pokemon battle."
"Please. Last I checked, you don't even have a Pokemon." Gary sneered.
"Oh really? Proffesor, if it's alright, I want have the pokemon I caught."
"Well," Proffesor Oak mused," I was going to give you a newly discovered one, but if you think you can handle it..."
"Of course I can!" Ashley grinned, throwing the pokeball out from his poket.
"Pika-chuuuuu!" Pikachu yelled, his sight towards Gary.
"A Pikachu? That's your amazing pokemon? This will be over fast!" Gary laughed, throwing his pokeball forward.
"Eevee!" a small fox-like pokemon squeaked, standing in a battle stance. Eevee was another pokemon Ashley knew alot about. It was known as the eon pokemon, and was one of the most versatile pokemon there was. It could be trained to be a fire type, a water type, an electric type, a dark type, a psycic type, a grass type or an ice type. All of which had there advantages and disadvantages, but none of which is better than another.
"Well then, Pik, use thunder shock!" Ashley yelled. Pik, on the other hand, decided to jump on one of the bookshelves and rest.
"Thats your best shot?"Gary snorted."Ha, a pathetic pokemon for a patheitc trainer, I suppose. Eevee, tackle the bookshelf!"
"EEEEEEEEEE-VEE"Eevee roared, running head first into the bookshelf. The shelf rocked a second, then toppled over. Luckly, Pik jumped out of the way just in time, and looked back with a fire in it's eyes.
"Pii. Pikaaaa-" Pikachu growled, electricity sparking through it's cheeks."CHUUUUUU!" ELectricity blasted from the small electric mouse, ripping half the room to shreads. The bolt raced towards eevee, zapping it with nearly 10,000 volts of electric. With a small "Vee," Eevee, fell to one side, electric still crackling from it's small body.
"Un...Unbeleivable. No Pikachu has that sort of power." Gary stammered. He walked over to scoop up Eevee, then immediatly pulled away when he felt the electric pass from it to his hand."Hmph. No matter. I'll just make it fight, to make it stronger. Ashley, keep working on that Pikachu. Smell ya later." He returned Eevee to it's ball, then walked out.
"GARY, WAIT! YOU FORGOT YOUR POKEDEX!" Proffesor Oak called after him, too late. He was already gone."Oh well. I have a bit of advice for all of you. Lisa, you need to work on your pokemon's moves and think up combo's. The competition is starting soon, and the nearest is in viridian city. Mark, your a good researcher, but don't make the mistakes I made. All I cared about was finding new pokemon and seeing new places, and I missed alot. Jarred, you have alot on your sholders, but never let the pressure of your brother get to you. And Ashley..." Ashley was trying to return Pik without any success, and was getting frustrated."Hmm. It seems your Pikachu dislikes it's pokeball."
"What should I do, Professor?"Ashley asked in desperation.
"I would let it stay out."Mark remarked"It can't go too far, due to a traking system in the ball, and we can moniter it's happiness this way."
"Exaclty, well done Mark."The proffessor smiled, glad that his assisstant was already thinking of pokemons feelings."Well, as i was saying Ashley, you care more about Pokemon than anyone I ever met. These feelings will take you far. At times, it may get you in trouble, and may even hurt people. But keep those feelings. They are what makes you a true trainer. Now," Oak made his way to a desk," You all get a Pokedex. This is an encyclopedia for pokemon, and will give you acssess to the trainer area of the pokemon center. Keep these with you. If you lose them, you will be unable to replace them, so look after them.This is the start of a new chapter of your lives, and I expect you to make it the greatest one you have."


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment