Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The mystery of mew

A young boy from pallet town starts his pokemon journy. But has fate pulled him into somthing bigger? NOTE: chapter 1 describes lisa as a breeder, i ment coordinator.

Chapter 3 - The mystery of mew

Chapter 3 - The mystery of mew
Pokemon
The Mystery of Mew
"Well, guess this is where we split up" Lisa announced. They gang had reached a 4 way split in the path, each of which led to veridian city.
"How about a bet?" Mark offered. "The first one to reach veridian city gets first dibs on the food at the center."
"Sweet!" Jarred grinned."Me and Charmander will be chowing down well tonight."
"Thats if me and Squirtal let you." Lisa winked.
"Try me!" Jarred retaliated. Meanwhile, Pik was resting in a tree while Ashley was trying to get it down.
"Pik, come on! we need to get going!"Ashley yelled up, trying to get the pokemons attention without luck.
"Pi Pika chu." It moaned lazily, resting against the tree.
"Well, I guess Gary will be the next champion then." Ashley remarked. It took two seconds for him to be running after Pik.
"Well, I guess Ashley got the perfect pokemon."Lisa laughed."There both stubborn as hell and both can't stand Gary."

"Pidgy!" The pidgy yelled before flying away. For the third time, Ashley was unsuccessful at capturing a Pokemon. He sighed while sitting down against a tree, wondering what he had done wrong.
"Well Pik, mabey we're scaring them to much with your attacks." He mused." Any chance of toning them down a little?" In reply, Pik gave him a demonstration of his answer.
A voice rang out from the tree's."Hey, shrimp. Hurry it up" Ashley and Pik both ran towards the area to see a man in a white t-shirt with matching trousers dragging a small, pink pokemon Ashley didn't recognise by the tail.
"HEY!" Ashley yelled to the man." Who do you think you are, treating a pokemon like that?"
"Beat it, kid. I'm busy." The man replied. A small voice rang out in Ashley's mind, saying "Help me. Please."
"Well, we'll see how busy you are. Pik, use Quick Attack!"
"Piiiii-ka!" Pik yelled while running into the man.
"Alright, kid, now I'm mad. Come on out, Ratata!" A small, purple-and-white mouse jumped from the ball he threw."Ratata!" it squeaked.
"Ratata, use Hyper Fang!" The man called.
"Dodge it, and use thundershock!" Ashley replied. Pik jumped to one side then fired out a jolt of electricity, knocking ratata unconcious.
"Hm. Well, arn't you the special little boy." The man mocked, recalling his ratata. "If it were any other day, I might not be as nice, But today, I don't have time. Remember this kid, don't mess with Team Rocket!" and with that, he ran off, leaving the small pokemon behind. The Voice in Ashleys head came again."Cold....so cold."By now, Ashley had deduced the pokemon was making this noise, and pulled a blanket from his bag,wrapping it up."You'll be okay." He said quietly. Looking up, he could see it was getting dark, so he decided to make camp.

That Night, the pokemon had thrashed about in it's sleep, continually moaning as if in pain. Pik had dropped it's usual disobeadient attitude for a worried one, staying up with Ashley all night to keep an eye on it. The voice in Ashley's mind kept on intruding with the usual "Cold...Help me...So cold..." Ashley knew he needed to get this thing to a pokemon center, but he needed to captue it first. "Hello? Can you hear me?" He asked, feeling stupid for talking to thin air."So cold!" The voice responded. "I understand, and I want to help you. But to do that, i need to capture you."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The voice screamed so loudly Ashley was sure his head would expload."No capture. Please. No capture. Tourter. So cold. Help me!"
" I understand." Ashley quickly replied. "But I can't let you be hurt like this. I just need to capture you so I can take you to the Pokemon Center. They can help you there."
"Cold...No capture...Team Rocket...So Cold..."
"Pika pii" Pikachu cut in, looking worried. He dug into Ashley's poket and pulled out a ball. He then passed it to the owner.
"Listen." Ashley Wispered. If this Team Rocket are the one's that did this to you, then I will get them back for you. And, once, your better, you can go if you want. I just wanna make sure your okay before I let you go." At this, the voice went still. Ashley threw the ball, and the mysterious pokemon was caught.

The next morning, Ashley and pik were woke up by loud voices.
"Are you sure this is the boy?" One said.
"Positive." A second replied."It was only yesterday."
"Alright kid, wake up, and tell us what you did with that Mew."
Ashley opened his eyes to see the man from yesterday, wearing the same cloth's as he did then, and a taller man, wearing a black version of the other mans uniform."Who...Who are you?" He asked sleepily.
"You don't know?" the taller man said. "We're part of Team Rocket. This is Max, and I'm Chris. Now tell us, where is mew?" Ashley had heard of Team Rocket. He had heard max yesterday yell the name, but now he realised what they were. A criminal Organisation known for robbery, attacks and even murder to get what they wanted, He also realised mew must have been the small pink pokemon he had saved.
"Listen, your not taking mew, so get lost!"He yelled, backed up with a "Pii Pikachu!"
"Awww." Max taunted. "Wook. The wittwe baby thinks he can pway tough. Lets smoke him Chris. COME ON OUT,RATATA!"
"Zubat, teach this brat a lesson."
The same ratata from yesterday and a small bat-like pokemon appeared from the two's pokeballs.
"Yeah? Well I got a Pokemon to! Pik, use thundershock"Ashley retorted.
Pik jumped infront of the attackers and, with a "PikaaaaaCHUUUU!" Blasted them with all it's power. However, this was to much for pik, as it fainted with a small "chaaa."
"PIK!" Ashley yelled, skooping up the electrick mouse and looking at his two enemies. Both the pokemon had fainted, and Max was looking surprised. CHris, however, was already pulling out another pokeball.
"Murcrow, take them out!" Chris yelled, releasing a black bird pokemon. "Murcrow!" it cawwed, flapping it's wings.
"Now, kid," chris said darkly." Give us mew, and we'll leave. Otherwise, we'll be forced to take drastic measures."
Ashley thought for a minuit. He could leave mew's ball there right now, and get Pik some help. No one would know the difference. But then, he thought how sad that voice had sounded. How wounded. With that in mind. he made his reply."Never." With that, he ran as fast as he could through the woods. He knew that the two was chasing him, and he had left most of his things back at the camp. But more worrying was the fact that he chose that moment to trip. He twisted in mid air to make sure Pik didn;t get hurt, but saw Murkrow dashing right towards him. He braced himself for the beak, when a voice yelled " USE TACKLE,NOW!"
Eevee dashed forward, hitting the crow pokemon right on the head, knocking it aside.. Gary stepped out from behind a tree, his smug grin on his face as usual. "Pik's hurt, right? You need to get him to the center. Just keep going along this path and you'll get to veridian. Oh, and Ashley," he paused for a second, then looked at his rival on the ground, "Don't tell anyone about this."
Ashley noded, then ran, leaving Gary to battle the two rockets.

After five minuites of running, Ashley finally got to the hill overlooking veridian. If circumstances were different, he would have stoped to enjoy it abit. But right now, he had two injured pokemon to tend to.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment