Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Josh and Lucario

A young boy from pallet town starts his pokemon journy. But has fate pulled him into somthing bigger? NOTE: chapter 1 describes lisa as a breeder, i ment coordinator.

Chapter 4 - Josh and Lucario

Chapter 4 - Josh and Lucario
Pokemon
Josh and Lucario
Ashley rushed to the pokemon center, Pik held in his arms. People looked as he rushed past, but he didn't care. All he cared about was getting both Pik and Mew into the pokemon center. The door opened as he got near, and Lisa opened it with a smug look on her face. "Well, look who lo... IS THAT PIK!?" she yelped, looking at the small electic mouse in his arms.
"Lisa, theres no time." Ashley panted, " I need to see whoever is in charge here."
"Okay, you need to see nurse joy. She's just through here." Lisa then led him through a lobby, abandond of all but a teenager in a hat and cape. At the desk a woman in a dress greeted them. Ashley hurridly explained about the two men from team rocket, managing to leave out mew. " And then I got here." He finished.
"Well," Nurse Joy said "Your Pikachu has lost alot of electricity. An all night electro-charge is needed."
"Well, I also have another pokemon you need to look at." Ashley added, handing over Mew's pokeball.
"We'll see what we can do." Nurse joy said. Ashley and Lisa both sat down, the latter exitedly telling about her journy. Now, she had caught a Shinx, a small proud electric type like a lion that she had just managed to catch with her Squirtle, and a Spearow, a bad tempered bird type Shinx had managed. She had just got to the part where she got to Veridian City when Nurse Joy called Ashley back to the front desk. "Your Pokemon is fine." She announced happily. "However, I have to ask where you found this. I have never seen it before."
"Sorry, Nurse Joy." Ashley apoligized. "But I promised I'd release it after it got better."
"What?" Lisa piped in, running over. "Your just gonna release somthing you caught?"
"Yeah." Ashley replied glumly. "Its not safe with me."
The door opened, to let in a woman and two familier men at that point. Ashley turned around and nearly flinched. The two men we recognized straight off, but the girl he didn't.
"Thats him Brenda!" Max yelled angrily." Thats the boy who took of with Mew!"
"Its time for him to pay us back." Chris growled.
"Do you know them?" Lisa asked, sounding startled.
"Yeah, the guys are the one's who attacked me in the woods." Ashley replied, looking directly at the three. "I havn't seen the girl yet though."
"Well then," the girl, Brenda, cried in a screechy voice," You'll hand over Mew now!"
The trio had already reached there pokeballs, reveiling Rattata, Zubat and a Grimer from Brenda's pokeball.
"Yeah?" Lisa snarled,"Well, I may not know what this is about, but anyone who attacks my friend is my enemy. Squitle, it's your show!"
Squirtle jumped out of it's ball with an exited "Squitle, Squirt!" and took up a battle stance infront of the attackers. Ashley realized that he had no choice, as Pik was still being healed. "Mew, come on out!" He yelled, throwing Mew's ball. The ball burst open, releasing the small, cat-like pink pokemon which floated aside squirtle with a "Mew mew!".
"I know whats going on," Mew's voice rang inside Ashleys head."Don't worry, i'm here to help you in this battle!"
The teenager stood up and walked over. "Excuse me," he smiled. "Three on two's not fair. I'll have to help here. Come on out, Lucario!" A Blue, Black and Yellow dog like pokemon appeared from a ball. "Master, I will defeat them soon," a growly voice rang out.
"It can...Talk?" Lisa asked, confusing Ashley. Why had she wondered about this new pokemon and not about Mew?
"Lucario," the stranger called, "Quick attack on that Rattata!" In a flash, Lucario was past the rattata and it was on the ground.
"Alright, squitle, use bubble on that Zubat!" Lisa yelled. Squirtle opened it's mouth and released a jet of bubbles, which rushed to zubat and knocked it out.
"Tell me to use confusion!" Mew said, and complied when Ashley called the command. Grimer was lifted up, and thrown at the wall, then on the floor, immedeatly faining.
"Um, there good!" max worried, withdrawing rattata.
"Yeah, but so are we. GO MURKROW!" chris replied, withdrawing Zubat and releasing Murkrow.
"Max, who's side are you on? TAKE THEM OUT, HOOTHOOT!" Brenda screamed, releasing an owl-like pokemon with a "Hoothoot!"
"Hoothoot, peck on that Lucario!" Brenda commanded, making hoothoot attack Lucario rapidly.
"You too, Murkrow!" Chris joined in, causing Murkrow to rapidly peck at the dog pokemon.
"Thats not fair!" Lisa called, withdrawing Squitle." Shinx, use spark to get them off Lucario!" The electric Lion was released, and charged at Murkrow discharging a small amount of electricity. Murkrow was thrown aside at the force of the blow, while Lucario used the chance to jump out of the way.
"Lucario, Aura Sphere!" The teenager shouted. Lucario built up energy in his hands, before releasing it at hoothoot. It was weakend, but not yet defeated.
Now what? Ashley thought, then nearly jumped when mew replied with "I can use Pound, if that will help." You can read my thoughts? Ashley pondered "Yes." Mew announced.
"Alright then mew, use pound!" Ashley called. Mew rushed to hoothoot, spinning like a top, then smashed into it with it's tail. Hoothoot fell to one side, with a weak "Hoot...". Now the only enemy left was murkrow. "Alright then mew, let's finish this." Ashley Smiled. "Mew meeeeeeeew!" me squeked , pushing all it's psycic energy to throw Murkrow into a wall. All three Rockets were beaten.
"Okay," Brenda said, "Looks like we're out." At the same time, all three yelled "RUN!" and dissapeared into the night.


The next morning, Ashley pulled out mews pokeball. He pushed the button, then looked at mew. Looks like this is it, he thought, looking sadly at mew.
"But I don't wanna go. I like it here with you." Mew replied sadly.
Well, your in danger with me.
"Not any more than I would be with anyone else."
The boy from last night interupted there mental conversation. "Thats an amazing mew you have there." He said, looking to the pink pokemon he was talking about.
"Yeah, well," Ashley replied sadly, "If it stays with me, won't it be in danger from Team Rocket with me?"
"No, of corse not." Josh laughed. "You proved last night that mew would be nowhere safer than with you."
"I guess so."
Lisa walked over, giggeling as mew flied rapidly around her in exitement. "Hey mew!" she laughed. Mew then seemed to realize what was happening and flew back sadly to Ashley. "Are you still gonna release it?"
"Well, everyone else says not to." Ashley replied, rubbing the back of his said in embarresment, "So I guess mew stays with me."
"Really?"Mew shouted exitedly.
"Really."Ashley laughed.
"Really what?" Lisa asked, looking confused.
"They can't here me, you know." Mew piped in.
Yeah,I guessed. Ashley replied.
"Oh, and Ashley?" The teenager said, drawing Ashleys attention.
"Yeah?" Ashley asked.
"I forgot to say, my names Josh. I was wondering if i could travel with you. You seem like a good trainer, and we could probably learn from each other."
"Yeah, sure!"Ashlery smiled." The more the merrier."
"Your won't want to forget this then." Nurse joy's voice carried over to them. When they looked around, Nurse Joy was walking over, Pik held in her arms.
"PikaPichu!" He yelled exitedly, jumping away from her and running up to Ashley.
"Looks like you've changed your attitude to me then." Ashley laughed. "Looks like tommorow is gonna be a day with all my friends!"
"Not quite." Lisa said. "You see, There's a contest here tommorow that I can't miss, and you've already missed Mark and Jarred."
"WHAT!?" Ashley yelled, before racong towards viridian forest.
"ASHLEY,WAIT!" Josh yelld, running after him."YOU FORGOT YOU BACKBACK!"
"PIKAPICHU!"Pikachu joined in, racing after his trainer for a whole load of adventures. There's will be a journy of happiness, sorrow, of friends and enemy's. But one thing will never change: the bond Ash, Pik and Mew share.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment