Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The tomboyish mermaid

A young boy from pallet town starts his pokemon journy. But has fate pulled him into somthing bigger? NOTE: chapter 1 describes lisa as a breeder, i ment coordinator.

Chapter 5 - The tomboyish mermaid

Chapter 5 - The tomboyish mermaid
Pokemon
The tomboyish mermaid
"It's been three day's!" Ashley complained. "When are we gonna get out of this stupid forest!"
"Saffron wasn't built in a day." Josh replied. The team had been wondering around the forest, looking for new pokemon and the way out. It wouldn't have been so bad if they had made any progress, but Pik and Mew remained Ashley's sole party."Besides, instead of complaining, why not practise your technique?"
"Fine."Ashley grumbled, taking Pik of his shoulder. "Okay, Pik, lets try a thundershock. Now, LETS GO!"


Meabwhile, A red headed girl a whle away was trying her best to avoid any bug pokemon in the forest. she hurried on, pedelling her bike hard, when a jolt of electricity rang out from the tree's. (Note: I had to include this. I just love it how, every time a new main girl is introduced, there bike is torched by Pikachu in the series). She was thrown off and landedhard on the ground. She looked at her bike to see it was nothing but a smoldering wreck. Angrilly, the girl looked for the culprit, and found Ashley practising with Pik. "HEY!" she yelled, pulling attention to her, "That was my pike you just tourched, and I happen to..." Right at this moment, a caterpie chose to drop onto her shoulder. SHe froze for a second when she felts suction like feetm grip on to her, then looked and screamed.

Ashley loved caterpie. They were his second favoret but type pokemon, beaten only by butterfree. "Alright, Pik, let's go! Quick attack!" Pik dashed at the caterpie, knocking it off the girl's shoulder. She immediatly crawled behind Ashley, and gripped at his leg. "P...P...Please!" She wimpered "Get rid of it."
"Whats wrong with caterpie?" Ashley asked. "I think there great."
"Yeah? Well, I DON'T!" the girl shreiked.
"WHatever." Ashley laughed."Pik, use thundershock!" Pik let out a small jolt of electricity, weakening the bug slightly. "Cater..."Caterpie started, charging at Pik "PIEEEEEEEE!" In a full body tackle, Caterpie managed to knock Pik back abit. What it didn't expect, however, was to be paralized by the static electricity running through Pik.
"Okay, now, POKEBALL!" Ashley yelled, throwing a ball at the bug. With a satisfiying "Ding!", the caterpie was caught.
"Well, thank you." The girl said, brushing herself off."My names Misty, by the way."
"And I'm Ashley." Ashley replied. th
"Well, Ashley, now that that disgusting thing is caught, YOUR PIKACHU DESTROYED MY BIKE!"Misty yelled. Josh ran through the tree's from where he was gathering food while Ashley trained.
"Misty, this is Josh." Ashley said. "Josh, this is the biggest drama queen I've ever met."
"Shut up. YOU OWE ME A BIKE!"
"GIVE ME A BREAK!"
"NICE TO SEE YOU TO,ASHLEY!" Josh yelled through the two. Ashley and Misty glared at each other then looked away from each other.
"What ever." Ashley said angrily. "If you want a bike, I'm sorry, but I don't exactly have one on me."
"Well, your a trainer, arn't you?" Misty enquired, looking around. Ashley looked to and nodded. "Well then, how about this? we battle. three pokemon on three pokemon. If I win, I follow you untill I get my bike. You win, I leave and don't mention it."
"Fine." Ashley smiled. He stepped back, then looked at his enemy. "Okay, go CATERPIE!" Caterpie erupted from it's ball, still paralized and weak from it's previous battle.
"Don't you know anything?" Misty snapped. "After a pokemon has been in a battle, it needs to rest untill it's ready to battle again. but, if thats the way you want it, GO STARYU!"
An orange star pokemon with a red jewel in the middle erupted from misty's ball. "Staryu, watergun!" A jet of water rushed from staryu's top point, and instantly K.Oed caterpie.
"Fine then."Ash growled, withdrawing caterpie,"your turn, Pik!" Pik jumped from infront of Ashley. "Now, Pik, use THUNDERSHOCK!"
"Pikaaaaaa..."Pik growled, gathering up electricity in his cheeks, "CHUUUUUUU!" the electricity leaped out of Pik, before blasting Staryu, instantly knocking it out.
"Welll, someone has been listening in at trainer school." Misty taunted. "Come on out, Wooper!" A small mud fish pokemon jumped out, squeaking "Wooper!"
"Another water type? Your funeral!" Ashley laughed. "Pik, use thundershock!" Once again, Misty's pokemon was blasted, but this time, it seemed to have no effect.
"Mabey I was wrong about you." Misty grinned. didn't you know? Wooper is part ground, making it immune to thunder attacks. Now, wooper, USE MUDSHOT!"
"Wooooper!" wooper shouted, before, shooting a blob of mud right at Pik.
"PIIII!" Pik yelled in surprise, before being knocked down.
"Now, SLAM!" Misty shouted, causing Wooper to throw itself right at pik.
"PIKA!" Pik shouted as it was thrown into a tree, then weakly squeaked "Chaaa..."
"Well, it's two to one, Ashley. Now what are you gonna do?" misty gloated.
"What am I gonna do? This. COME ON OUT, MEW!"Ashley retaliated.
"Finnaly!" Mew shouted inside Ashley's mind, "Do you have any idea how boring it is inside there?"
Sorry.
Ashley apoligized, But Pik and my new caterpie are out, so i need you.
"What? I'm a last resort now?
"
No!
Misty, of corse, couldn't here the conversation going between the two, and, as such, was wondering why Ashley wasn't attacking.
"Ashley!" Josh called, "This is no time to be thinking up stratigies. GET IN THERE!"
"Huh?" Ashley asked, then realized what he was doing. "Oh yeah! MEW, CONFUSION!"
"Why?" Mew replied sulkily "You only call on me when you think you have no choise, so why should I listen?"
Just do it!
Ashley mentally screamed Or she's gonna follow us around untill I can get back her bike!
"Your problem." Mew replied, before settling off to sleep. All three humans looked at it shocked, before Josh broke the scilence. "Well, mew is unable to battle, so I guess Misty's the winner."
"Well, Ashley," Misty smiled, "Looks like we're gonna be spending alot of time together."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment