Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Venusmon Warrior of Space

The 11th Warrior makes appearence! She is the Warrior of Space!

Chapter 1 - Venusmon Warrior of Space

Chapter 1 - Venusmon Warrior of Space
Chapter one: Venusmon the Warrior of Space

Kaiko’s POV

“COME ON!!”, a boy yelled on train that I was on.

I turned away from my cell phone to see a boy that was around 14, my age. He had brown hair covered by a brownish tan hat and wore a dark brown shirt covered by a red jacket and he had goggles on his hat and khaki colored shorts. He was mad at something or someone. But before I could go and ask, the train stopped and the boy ran out and I followed. I saw him run into a Elevator and I took the one next to his.

I then sank to the floor wheezing. I then my head too see myself in the steel of the elevator. I saw my short brown hair with blonde tips cover lightly over my face, my emerald eyes reflect my exhaustion, I wore black sweat pants and red sweat shirt that covered my curves also my black sneakers were lazily tossed on the steel floor with my feet in them. I was really tired out from the sprint into the elevator.

Then I felt something move in my back pocket. I put my hands in both then my left hand pulled out my cell phone and Then my Cell phone then transformed into a strange looking device that was black and red (like Takuya’s but reversed) and in the screen part of it was a like a figurine that was red and black and just had a cool helmet.

I felt the Elevator stop then I felt my self being drawn to one of the weird looking trains. It had a evil appearance to it but I didn’t judge by appearance. I then walked out of the elevator and then walked to the train. I then walked inside then I felt the train start to move then I stood there with out moving an inch. I could feel that I was going to have a great time once this train stops.

Then my once Cell phone flew out of my hands then a woman’s voice said,”It’s time for the 11th warrior to be released….”

Then I felt my clothes fade away as I yelled,” SPRIT………. EVOLVOTION!!”

I felt warm armor wrap around my body and then after the transformation I shouted,” VENUSMON….”

I then turned to see myself in then window’s reflection, I saw I had longer hair that reach my ankles, my Eyes were covered with a visor that could let me see but other people could see my eyes. Also I had the same kind of armor of that a Knight would wear but it was black and red and I had a like a scarf on that was really long and had cuts on the end.

I knew now what to do. To protect people with my abilities that was now given to me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment