Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting the Warriors of the Elements

The 11th Warrior makes appearence! She is the Warrior of Space!

Chapter 2 - Meeting the Warriors of the Elements

Chapter 2 - Meeting the Warriors of the Elements
Chapter two: Meeting with Warriors of the Elements

Kaiko’ POV

I felt the train stop then I walked out with my confidence raising and I found myself in totally new world then from the world I know and love. I saw that I was in the middle of some sort of desert that was hot and really sunny for it looked around noon. But the peacefulness was shattered by a fire blast soaring through the air. I easily avoided it by doing a one-handed cartwheel and then I back flipped twice and landed perfectly.

I saw 6 figures fighting I couldn't tell who they were cause of the sand and dirt being shot up from the blast. Then someone, a girl's voice shouted," HURRICANE WAVE!!"

The dirt and sand was then blown away. I saw 5, 4 boys and 1 girl, monsters and one but they all looked like humans. they were fighting a monster that was much bigger then them and it kept on shouting," I AM WEREMON YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!"

I saw that these people needed help and then I heard in my head," Help them Venusmon..." I listened to the voice I then placed my pointer and middle finger against my lips and kissed them then a chain formed from my finger tips and then I yelled," VENUS LOVE-ME CHAIN TORNADO!!"

I beginning twirling around super fast and then moved to Weremon and the end of my chain became sharp and began to hit Weremon.

I then saw Weremon fall and a code-like circle appeared around him. I then boldly said," Evil slave of Darkness please be Purified! Digi-Code... SCAN!!"

Weremon turned into a small egg with dark red spots on it. I felt myself change back to normal. I heard," Your a Warrior Too!!" I turned to see the 5 other monsters change into kids around my age except for two of the boys that one looked older and the other looked very young.

One was the only girl in the group she had blonde hair and a violet skirt and vest covering a blue striped white shirt. One of the guys I saw before I came here, The Last one I saw had a long black hair put into a low ponytail and the top of his head was covered by a blue and dark brown striped bandanna. He wore a navy blue jacket with a yellow stripe on the outside of the sleeves, the jacket covered a yellow tee shirt. He wore navy pants that went to a few inches above his ankles. I had to admit he was pretty cute.

Then the boy that I met before said," Well Hi I'm Takuya!" The Girl then said," I'm Zoe nice to meet you!" "Kouji Minamoto..." the boy in blue said in a cold kinda way. Then the youngest boy said to me eagerly," I'm Tommy!" The oldest boy said," I'm J.P Hi there!" I then stared at them then shyly I said," I'm Kaiko Tamaka..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment