Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kaiko's voice of Caring

The 11th Warrior makes appearence! She is the Warrior of Space!

Chapter 3 - Kaiko's voice of Caring

Chapter 3 - Kaiko's voice of Caring
Chapter three: Kaiko's Voice of Caring

Kaiko’s POV

I've been traveling with Takuya, Kouji and the others for while now, Tommy has looked up to me as like a big sister. J.P, Kouji, Takuya and Zoey don't usualy notice me that much because I'm so quiet. Also I met Bokomon and Neemon, digimon that can help us understand something of the digital world. I'm starting to like Bokomon and Neemon because they're the only ones beside Tommy that talk to me.

We stopped and we stopped in a dark forest. It was so dark and scary that Tommy was really scared, he was shaking like a leaf and not moving from my side, also he kept clinging to my arm. I then shouted," WAIT!! Tommy needs a second..."

All the others stopped and turned around to see me with a scared Tommy at my side. I tried to clam Tommy down but he didn't calm down at all. Then I thought of away to try to calm his nerves, then I remembered what my parents used to with me when was scared when I was younger.

I then opened my mouth then I began to sing softly and soothingly to Tommy," Nani mo iwazu ni sugu soba ni iru yo Donna toki mo Kanashii omoi wa sotto tsutaete yo Kiiteru kara Umaku iezu ni kimi o komarasete Shimau no nara Hitomi o tojite sotto yudanete yo Dakishimeru kara Sugite yuku kisetsu no naka de ima Kono mune ni tashika na mono wa hitotsu sa Anata o mamoru tame nara Nani hitotsu oshiku wa nai Donna itami de mo boku ga kawaru kara Zutto soba ni iru yo..."

Tommy looked up at me with tears streaming down his cheeks I then continued as Tommy began to calm down bit by bit," Kimi no kimochi ni kizukezu ni ita to shootta toki wa Boku no chikara de dekiru koto subete Todoketai kara Itsu datte kimi to hohaba awase Kore kara mo kawaranai omoi ga aru kara Dakishimeta sono nukumori ga Itsu made mo kienai you ni Koboreta namida wa boku ga nuguu kara Zutto soba ni iru yo..."

Tommy's head then fell softly on my lap as I sang," Anata o mamoru tame nara Nani hitotsu oshiku wa nai Donna itami de mo boku ga kawaru kara Zutto soba de hohoendete Dakishimeta sono nukumori ga Itsu made mo kienai you ni Koboreta namida wa boku ga nuguu kara Zutto soba ni iru yo..."

I heard a lite beathing from beneath me, I looked down to see Tommy sleeping on my lap. I smiled softly and then I said," Takuya could you carry Tommy until we get out this forest?"

Takuya then said," Sure thing!"

Takuya then walked over to me and Tommy and then placed Tommy on his back. I then got up then I followed them down the path.

Then after a few minutes, like 45, Kouji came up to me and then asked," Kaiko if you don't mind me asking, How did you know that Tommy was going to sleep?"

I just smiled at him and said," Well when I was younger about his age and I was scared, my parents used to sing to me to calm me down."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment