Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kaiko's Dirty Secret

The 11th Warrior makes appearence! She is the Warrior of Space!

Chapter 4 - Kaiko's Dirty Secret

Chapter 4 - Kaiko's Dirty Secret
Chapter four: Kaiko's little Secret

Kaiko’s POV

It's been sometime now and I'm still friends with Tommy, Bokomon and Neemon and still don't talk to anyone besides for Tommy, Bokomon and Neemon. Then I've began to take a liking to Kouji I've being think that I have a crush on him but I'm sure that he would never like me back. Then we reached a four-way fork in path. Takuya said," I think we should split up. I'll go with Zoey, J.P your with Tommy, Bokomon you and Neemon and Kouji your with Kaiko. We'll keep in contact with each other through our D-tectors."

I blushed really hard when Takuya paired me and Kouji together.

Everyone went down a certain path and Kouji said," lets go then..."

I said nervously," Y-yea!"

I saw that Kouji was close to the path entrance I ran to his side but I tripped over a root of near by. I expected to fall on the ground hard I closed my eyes tightly and braced for impact, but I never did. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw that Kouji caught me and my face was pressed against his chest. I blushed harder as I heard his heart beating, it was so rhythmic and soothing. I felt truly at peace but then Kouji said," you alright?"

I manged to say," Y-y-y-ea I'm fine!"

Then he let me stand up right and then he continued down the path and followed.

After a few minutes of walking, also it was very quiet, I saw something, it looked like a building of some kind and then said," Kouji look up ahead"

I began running to wards the large building.

Kouji's POV

We're walking down the path that Takuya choose for me and Kaiko when she suddenly said," Kouji Look Up Ahead!" she just ran ahead of me. Once she ran off I yelled," HEY!"

I then ran after her. I saw that she was slowing down, She stopped completely and she almost fell over but she kept herself up by putting her hands on her knees. When I got to her she was panting really heavily I asked," you ok?"

'She's worse then J.P when it comes to running...' ,I thought then she suddenly started coughing.

Then I saw that she was having an asthma attack. I said," Hold on we'll find a place for you to rest!"

I then picked her up marriage style and then began running to find a place to rest. I found out what Kaiko saw earlier, it was a giant castle, like the kinda in the old fairy tale books you used to read when you were a kid.

I ran to the castle then I yelled," Please someone Help!!"

A strange digimon appeared at the door and it was called Diamon, It looked like a warrior but had armor that looked like it had diamonds on them and his helmet covered his eyes(they were just yellow dots) and mouth. Then Diamon asked," Why Are you Here?"

He seemed to be a little suspicious of Kels and me. I said," I was walking around with my Friend but she's in serious pain right now Please help her!"

Diamon seemed to see that I was worried for he then said," Come in there's many Nursemon here that can look at your friend!"

I smiled softly and then walked inside and then a female digimon that looked like a girl and had a nurse's uniform on but had pointed ears. She then said to me kindly," Please let me see your friend..."

I placed Kels in her arms then many other girls like her came around then they all left with her. All I could do now is hope for her to recover.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment