Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one

Luffy once had a friend in his old village but she had to move to another village. What happens when she comes back?trouble or love? Does she fall for one of the Straw hat pirates? READ TO FIND OUT!!

Chapter 1 - Chapter one

Chapter 1 - Chapter one
chapter 1

"AHHHHH This Ocean breeze feels So Good!!" shouted a young girl, who was around 7 years old, towards the Crystal blue sky and Sapphire blue sea on the edge of a cliff near the village she lived at.

The girl had short messy blueish-green hair covered by a big yellow straw-hat, big dark green eyes, almost black and wearing a dark green collared shirt and a pair of black pants. She almost looked like a 7-yr-old boy then a girl.

The 7-yr-old turned her head to see if anyone followed her. The girl grinned and then turned back to the sea and then sat down at the cliff edge and then stared out to sea. The girl then thought,' This is so much better then studying!!' then she closed her eyes and stayed like that for a few minutes and then some one shouted from the dock," PIRATE SHIP COMING IN!" Then coming into the harbor the girl saw an amazing sight. She saw a flag that was black and had a skull and cross bones on it and on the skull it looked like it had three scars on it. The girl stood up and tried to get a better look at it but then a noise from behind her spooked her and made her loose her balance and she fell off the cliff. She plummeted towards the rocks and sea water below her.

She screamed loudly and tried to stop herself by grabbing on to a rock that could be sticking out but was failing. Then right as she was going to fall in to the sea and drown (she can't swim) someone grabbed her arm and stopped her from falling.
She stared down at the sea then pulled her head up and saw a man. He had short red hair, black eyes and wore a black cloak and on his eyes were three giant scars that look like he was scratched by a bear, he also had a slight beard and mustache growing.

The man grinned at her and said," you should be more careful, I'm known as "Red-haired" Shanks... what's your name kid?" as Shanks said this he put her on the safely on his giant ship. The little girl then said after staring at Shanks for a few minutes," I'm Kikyo... sir... Are you really a Pirate?" Shanks grinned and then grabbed Kikyo's waist with one arm and placed her on his shoulders and said," Yep I'm a Pirate... A Pirate captain to be exact"

Kikyo stared down at him with an confused look on her face and thought,' no way this guy could be a pirate he seems much to nice and innocent to be a really pirate...'

Ever since Shanks came to her village Kikyo came by the local tavern to visit him. Shanks and Kikyo would talk about all sorts of things from favorite food to Shanks' many adventures on the high seas. But one day something unusual happened. Shanks had to leave her Island.


"so you're leaving, huh?" Kikyo said with a smile. Shanks, who was standing beside her at the port, said," yea we've been using your island for a week now... sad to see us go?" Kikyo looked at her feet and didn't say anything. Then Shanks placed his large hand on Kikyo's small head a ruffled her hair.

Kikyo looked up at him and then he toke his hand off her head and put it inside of his cloak and pulled out a necklace. It was a red gem with black metal on the outside hanging from a gold chain and told Kikyo to open her hand and he placed the necklace in her palm then walked away from her and walked on to his ship and the set sailed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment