Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Shady the hedgehog, main f.c

All my f.cs

Chapter 0 - Shady the hedgehog, main f.c

Chapter 0 - Shady the hedgehog, main f.c
 Basic Information:

Name: Shady the hedgehog
Alias:
Age: 16 (immortal over 3000 years old in real time.)
Gender: Female
Species: Hedgehog
Date of birth: 21.11.1996
Place of birth: Mobius
Current residence:Mobius
Occupation: G.U.N agent
Alignment: Good (was once evil)

Physical Description:

Image (If Available): You already know what I look like sillys.
Height: 1m
Weight: And again, Why do I need to way myself!?!
Appearance: I'm a black hedgehog with tan skin, long black hair ("emo style") and cola brown eyes.
Attire: A gray tee with black sleeves and a smiley face on it, black normal jeans, long black fingerless gloves (black and blue striped) and white ankle high shoes. If you didn't know that already...

Personal Information:

Personality: I am quite a hypo, happy and random girl.But tend to get a bit suicidal sometimes when I get upset. But apart from that I'm a real go getter who likes to get things down and when someone trys to stop me I get a bit angry.
Hobbies/Talents: Singing, listening to music, tricking people, messing around with friends.
Likes: Shades(my twin), Roxy, having fun, helping friends, singing to my favorite songs.
Dislikes: Death, not winning, seeing friends getting hurt
Items
Vehicles: The Black Tornado.
Theme Songs:
Normal: Lost in the echo - Linkin Park
Nega Shady: What I've done - Linkin Park

Relationships:

Family: Shades the hedgehog (twin)
Death the monster echidna (dad kinda)
Close Friends:Roxy Foxy,Josh the hedgehog, Frost the icehog.
Other Friends: Yeah a few but not many.
Romantic Interest: Josh (in a relationship with him)
Rivals: Anyone who challenges me.
Enemies: Death the monster echidna, Electro-Metal Shady

Battle Information:

Skills:
Techniques:
As Normal Shady:
Double Trouble:Combo attacks the oponent with her twin sinced.
Combo attack: Attacks with various punhes and kicks.
Black lightning: Attack with homing attacks and chaos controlls.

As Super/ Hyper Shady or as Shadies: In this form she does almost everything in her normal form and plus a bit more. It is easier for her to break out of these transformations because it finishes when she runs out of energy needed for these forms.
Super Chaos Burn/Ultimate Burn: When in Super form or Shadies it releases/burns off energy to harm opponent.

As Nega Shady: As Nega Shady she can do the stuff like she does as normal Shady but not as the other form. She can not control herself in this form and it is verry hard for her to break out of it. Shady isn't like her normal self in this form either and is willing to go out on rampages and will kill people who step in her road. She will not remeber ANYTHING she has done in this form.

Energy Absorb: When attacked can absorb it and use it with her attacks to make them stronger. But it has to be weaker or around the same to absorb, anything stronger and it will hit her as normal.
Pain Game: She torments the opponenet by slowly torturing them and then let them die slowly.

Strengths:Chaos emeralds, going fast and immune to any illnesses.
Weaknesses: Starshots(immortal) and deep water (she can't swim)
Weapons: Starshots.(there like bow and arrows but only kills immortals.)
Transformations: Super Shady, Hyper Shady, Shadies and Nega Shady.

History:
Shady was spoused to be apart of a perfect ultimate life form designed for the war on Mobius in 1996. But unfortunately 'Shadies' split into half and was called a failure after the war was ended. Kept by the government for years after that Death finally got his hands on the project in the year 4012. But to his supprise Shady was his down full, helping out Sonic's grandson Lightning and they gained back the peoples power and freedom. Shades (Shady's twin) was tricked by Death into going back and killing Sonic, but Shady followed too. Shady met Josh and Frost, but was too late when Shades got to Sonic, but Shady stopped Shades the first and confessed that it was her who helped the freedom fighters. After a bunch of fighting and Death half beating Shady to ,well, death  Shades was finally convinced into why Shady helped the freedom fighters. They ended up defeating Death. But Shades got pulled away. But Shady knew she wasn't dead and with the help of Josh and Frost they found her alive. But Death was up to no good and was trying to unleash Dark Gaia. But Shady, after a bunch of fighting round, finally stopped and put the end to Death. After that Shady and Josh got together and started going out. Everything was going fine until Fake Josh (also owned by Josh the hedgehog) kid napped Frost (who is going out with Shades) and also they met their future son Nyte. (Yeah I'll add to this more a bit later, keep tabs)
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment