Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jinruys point of veiw

Jinruy in the story is reffered to as "boy" And Jinruys father for 5 years if reffered to as "the man" Just so you don't get confused.

Chapter 1 - Jinruys point of veiw

Chapter 1 - Jinruys point of veiw
As the boy woke in the strange bed, he was startled to see bars. Of course, he was but yet an infant so he was put in a crib.

“Help,” He cried. “HELP”

A man looked at him as if he had just committed a murder. But the boy looked away.

“I want him.” The man said pointing to the boy. “He talks!”

“Yes well, he can’t be sold. He isn’t human.” The orphanage lady said.

This may be my chance to escape. But this woman won’t let me go. And my legs can’t walk on this puny gravity. I’ll shoot into space. Or crash into the floor.

“Let him take me.” I said. “I don’t care if I’m tested. I’ll blow them up. And I can-

“This kid is great! I’ll pay you $500! No $10,000 for him! He’s so cute an imaginative. He could me what he need until he’s 3.” The man said.

“No. I’m sorry. You can take little Susie. She has been here so long she’s celebrated 3 birthdays. She’s 7 you know. She can tell you what she wants too.” The lady insisted.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fyrsiel on December 20, 2003, 9:04:19 PM

Fyrsiel on
FyrsielThis is starting out to be really interesting actually... XD I never get a chance to read your long stories... maybe you should post some of those.